Grand Theft Auto V - Grand Theft Auto Online: The Doomsday Heist - Trailer


Grand Theft Auto Online: The Doomsday Heist - Trailer

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:33 AM PST

The new vehicles, aircrafts, submarines, and jetpacks coming next week

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:23 AM PST

I’ve never been more excited for anything ever; DeLoreans in GTA!!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:32 AM PST

Jetpack flying out of MT chiliad in the new trailer mystery solved?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:46 AM PST

New Base in Mount Chiliad? Just noticed these antennas on the top

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:36 AM PST

I can't wait to raid the Military base with all the new vehicles

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:07 AM PST

GTAonline should allow you to rent vehicles.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:57 AM PST

I will never be able to afford all the cars, bikes or planes I want...I just don't have the time to play to earn enough, I don't want to pay real world money for them either.

But you should be able to rent them, using in game money. Certain amount of money for a certain amount of time.

Say 5000k for an hour long session to rent a higher end vehicle. You'd also get to try out all the game has to offer, or even try before you buy.

Am I crazy for wanting this or would it just set a bad precedence?

submitted by /u/JustsomeBRITISHdude
[link] [comments]

After 3 year of waiting finally we finally got jetpack

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:24 AM PST

The flying moc has a mechanic in it… (in the back talking to the guy in orange)

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:22 AM PST

Please don't lock the coming Heist behind a 4 player limit

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:39 AM PST

As cool as the trailer looks like, I fear that people like me will be locked out of it, if you don't have three other friends to play this game. So I would like to see that you can play the Heist with less than 4 people, even if takes longer to finish the missions.

submitted by /u/Nino_Chaosdrache
[link] [comments]

Can't use oppressor in heists?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:15 PM PST

Why is this? I suppose it be op but like...it'd be so fun.

submitted by /u/TheNewGuyGames
[link] [comments]

Do recent updates to GTA Online hint at GTA6's storyline?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:54 AM PST

The updates to GTA Online are pretty high quality-- say what you will about the overall execution of Online.

I'm talking the models etc...those took a lot of work to create.

The really high quality updates have included a ton of airplanes, cars from pop culture movies and TV shows, serious development of the guns....do all of these things hint at a James Bond type of storyline for GTA 5, assuming they are being brought over from the secret development of GTA 6?

Or maybe it could be a stuntman type of storyline...which would honestly be really cool and a bit like the movie Drive.

Or are these new equipment and weapons updates not relate to GTA6 at all and the Online Dev team is just really good at creating new vehicles for essentially free?

submitted by /u/SeasofCheeseburgers
[link] [comments]

Why is submarine is the most likely property to come in the new GTA update

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:17 PM PST

Rockstar stated that we will do things in the update from the deep ocean to inner depths of Mount Chilliad. Why do we start at deep ocean? What do we do there? We use a submarine. Why not in the city? They stated that also. Because where would you put a place from a trailer in a city? Submarine looks like it can fit the room inside, and it's super secretive.

submitted by /u/TheBullet3D
[link] [comments]

So Should We Take Advantage Of the 25% Off Discounts Or Wait To Buy The New Things in the Heist Update?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 03:24 PM PST

I'm not sure if i should buy a bunker/executive office or just wait and buy fun things from the new heist and not take advantage of the discount?

submitted by /u/CodBeserkerBeast
[link] [comments]

Help.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 02:15 PM PST

I know this might be an old topic but I just found this issue, I just bought an CEO office and a 20 car garage section of that building. I had a 10 car garage, all 10 slots were full. I bought a cheap 2 car garage and sold the 10 car garage thinking all the cars would move to the 20 car garage but it didnt... actually there all gone. All fully customized and some expensive vehicles just gone. I've tried mors mutual, the mechanic, I've re bought the 10 car garage as I've heard they can come back if you do that but no cars were there. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know, thanks

submitted by /u/adamowens28
[link] [comments]

SPECULATION - A Submarine will be required for the new heists.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:43 PM PST

Of course there will be a buy in for the new heists and there is a submarine in the trailer. I'd love to think that the bunker would be good enough but ya know, shark cards.

And I don't mean the current subs, I mean there will be a tactical submarine propety.

submitted by /u/terminalblue
[link] [comments]

Looking to invest. What can I buy and then sell later and make the most money back?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:52 AM PST

[Spoilers] How to revert choice for final ending mission?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 01:38 PM PST

After big score i got mission as frank at his house, i chose deathwish option (C) but i actually intended to kill trevor.

Now it's telling me to go to lester's place for the third way mission.

Is there any way i can revert my choice?

Additional question: For big score i played through with the obvious approach, if i replay the mission can i "replay" through with the subtle approach even though i didn't technically "play" through it in the first time. I just want to also run through the mission with the other option.

submitted by /u/Tetrathionate
[link] [comments]

GTA 5 Online - Best way To Play The YouTube Way

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:25 PM PST

Should I buy GTA V on this laptop or not?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 02:41 PM PST

GTA V is on sale up to 50% on Steam. Pls give me some advices to buy this game or not on this laptop. Lenovo Legion Y520 Core i5-7300HQ Ram 8GB Nvidia GTX 1050 (Mobile) 4GB Then can this specification run the game smoothly (i don't seek for high graphic quality, low one is just fine :)) ) How bad it is to play such a heavy game like this for a long time on a laptop? Cuz I've bought my lap for few days and don't want to ruin it :( Hope for your answers Have a nice day peeps! Phew

submitted by /u/pyokorider
[link] [comments]

3 new players (all streamers) to GTA V Online. One has 8m to start. Other has 4m. Other from scratch.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 02:32 PM PST

Advice on how to prepare and gain the most from the next event/expansion, doomsday/apocalypse??

submitted by /u/D_Houzz
[link] [comments]

Is scene creator from the director mod available in GTA Vor PC?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:19 AM PST

For* pc

submitted by /u/jjonstark
[link] [comments]

Will We be Able To Buy The Things Like Jetpack and Flying Car in the New Update?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:55 PM PST

Does anyone know what the new update will include in terms of new purchasable items? I need to know because whether I take advantage of the 25% discounts going on right now depends on that... I don't have bunker or executive office

submitted by /u/CodBeserkerBeast
[link] [comments]

Account Stolen?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:07 AM PST

So i've not played this game in months. I try and log in today and my password is wrong. I check my email and I have russian emails from rockstar from months ago which I assume is about changing the email associated with my account.

Is there anyway to get my account back? The support forums isn't giving me hope that people have gotten theirs back.

submitted by /u/ShazXV
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.