Grand Theft Auto V - 2 years ago, I started GTA online. 2 months ago, I was level 73 with the Blue Kuruma (pictured) as my only significantly useful possession. Now I’m level 150 and got 3 of my friends addicted to this game thanks to actually figuring out how to make money due to advice from this sub, so thanks guys


2 years ago, I started GTA online. 2 months ago, I was level 73 with the Blue Kuruma (pictured) as my only significantly useful possession. Now I’m level 150 and got 3 of my friends addicted to this game thanks to actually figuring out how to make money due to advice from this sub, so thanks guys

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:09 PM PST

A while back I've posted a concept art of my Online character, but never posted final. So, here it is, with reference image

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:53 AM PST

Literally wasted 30$ on this bullshit game.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 01:52 AM PST

I bought the ps4 version to play with my friends online and guess what my PS3 char can't be transfered. I put thousands of hours and money in it, fuck you rockstar

submitted by /u/xKalista
[link] [comments]

THIIS GAME MODE IS AMAZING FOR MAKING MONEY (skip to end to see how much)

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 01:43 AM PST

Online vehicles in Story Mode

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 12:51 AM PST

If I spawn Online-only cars in Story Mode, can I fully customize them like in Online (since some of the unlocks are rank-locked)?

submitted by /u/Sir_Anduin_Lothar99
[link] [comments]

Is it me or does this game have balance issues?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 07:46 PM PST

Every single time that I try to do some sort of freemode job from my MC, some guy in an op gunrunning vehicle stomps on me and theres nothing I can do to fight back. It just feels like it's hard to run these businesses and make cash. I want to get these vehicles, but I can't do shit because of these vehicles. And, if there is a problem, I feel that Rockstar will only add more and more things to destroy the game.

submitted by /u/Ciscus
[link] [comments]

"What's wrong with her now?"

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 05:02 AM PST

All the dumb nub questions...

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:42 PM PST

First let me throw myself on the mercy of the court and say: I am BAD at Google. And research in general. I never know what to search on or how to filter all the results...
So please forgive me for asking anything that is like RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME because I can just be dumb sometimes.

Okay so... Fairly new- playing PS4. I played a bit on PC about a year ago... I like online and felt fairly comfortable with what was going on on PC- I also had a buddy playing. On the PS4 I am pretty weak and after getting hunted down by a helicopter a few times at level 8 I decided to play in closed sessions for a while.

Do the freemode challenges ever come up when you are the only one? I really liked those- and even if I am not competing against other players I could be against my own previous best right?

Anyway I've got a million more- but my brain just turned off. I think the house got hit by lightening or something.

submitted by /u/Boneyabba
[link] [comments]

I forgot the first rule about fight club...

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:34 AM PST

Scene creator missing from director mode menu.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:52 PM PST

That's it, what is happening?

submitted by /u/jjonstark
[link] [comments]

Idea for another Batmobile!

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:15 PM PST

I was hoping they'd give us the Tumbler version when I heard rumors about the Vigilante. I think a good idea for another one could be based on the Tumbler, and it would be a more defensive version. Heavier weight, more armor, can take a few rockets, engine boost, but no missiles.

submitted by /u/OCKoopa
[link] [comments]

Will i receive copyright claims if i stream GTAV on Twitch?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:02 AM PST

Just wondering. Thank you.

submitted by /u/echelonNYK
[link] [comments]

Squeaker-Only Lobby?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 07:27 PM PST

Is there any way I can join a lobby filled with squeakers, so I can fulfill my need to go to town and make them rage?

submitted by /u/CodBeserkerBeast
[link] [comments]

is LA's LACMA included in Los Santos? that'll be cool :D since the map is identical to LA

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:10 AM PST

if there is then show me , sorry for this stupid question and thanks :)

submitted by /u/nsr-1230
[link] [comments]

Anyway the play single player without constant mission failures?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:35 PM PST

Noob question. I just want to go on a rampage using legal cheat codes to stock up on weapons in an open world environment like I used to do in Vice City years ago.

I know cheat codes do not work in online mode and whenever I play single player if I get more than a couple miles from my vehicle I get "mission failed" and a restart.

I have 0 interest in the missions or story, I just want a bit of explosive fun. Anyway to accomplish this?

submitted by /u/Threeofnine000
[link] [comments]

Gunshot - Rockstar Editor Short Film

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 04:42 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.