Fallout - This LEGENDARY Radroach!


This LEGENDARY Radroach!

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 07:59 AM PST

Made a FO4 Pipe Revolver (xpost /r/3dprinting)

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 12:24 PM PST

https://imgur.com/gallery/UiYaD

Finished this a few weeks ago but I've been too distracted/lazy to post it. Figured my fellow Dwellers might appreciate it.

3D printed, then hand painted.

submitted by /u/atomicfbomb
[link] [comments]

[Fallout 4] Sometimes you run into bugs that simply just disturb you

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 06:45 PM PST

Doing a run at a raider base. Got many of them in the basement with a .44 to the head. Then this glitch occurs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBKFCZSXyI0&feature=youtu.be

submitted by /u/Penfish
[link] [comments]

I had a Small issue with Trashcan Carla...

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 10:23 AM PST

So this is my first time playing any Fallout game and I'm hooked. I setup shop at The Red Rocket Truck Stop and have my power armors and workshops in the garage. I'm over in the Office that I converted to a bedroom storing my apparel when I hear "please don't be home, please don't be home" I walk outside to search for who is talking when I see Trashcan Carla jump into my power armor walk over to my gun cabinet grab a missile launcher and proceed to murder me! has this happened to anyone else? I did flirted with her instead of pissing her off on first meeting and she has always been cool. I was was stunned. I restarted from my last save and she tried to do it again!

TL/DR; Trashcan Carla stole my power armour and then robbed and killed me.

submitted by /u/CaptLaGrange
[link] [comments]

(NV) The town of Novac. The Motel sign - Novac: NO VACancy. How many times did I look at that sign before it clicked. FWIW.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:15 AM PST

Do any of you Wastelanders remember when some fans created a REAL Nuka Cola

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:29 AM PST

...and Bethesda shut them right the f*** down?

I remember coming across this website a few years ago (maybe 2011 or 2012) when New Vegas was still at the peak of its popularity.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150307055742/http://shop.nukacola.eu:80/index.php?language=en

Just curious if any of you ever ordered it / tried it. I wish I could have got my hands on some before they vanished. My only option to try it at this point is to pay some dude on ebay $200 for a bottle of Quantum that expired in 2014.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fallout-Original-Nuka-Cola-Quantum-Bottle-Very-Rare-Fallout-2-3-4-New-Vegas-/272962131967?hash=item3f8dcf97ff

submitted by /u/dougm03
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 No Quest Run

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 05:47 AM PST

Has anyone tried something like this? I'm talking about playing on Survival and just survive. How feasible is it?

submitted by /u/Reytholian
[link] [comments]

So, I'd consjder myself new to the series, I have a question about the story line.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 07:06 AM PST

So I've only played New Vegas and am just now getting around to playing Fo4. So my question is:

Are all Fallout games set during the same time period, jist different locations? 200-ish years after 2077, right? Are they all caused by the same nukes?

Thanks. Also: Wanting to get into the lore, where do I start?

submitted by /u/Anonymously-Used
[link] [comments]

[Question] Who else thinks that laser weapons were better looking in F3/NV than plastic stuff in 4, as well?.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:17 PM PST

This is comaprison that I did: https://i.imgur.com/mrtZX8u.jpg

submitted by /u/Fadlanu
[link] [comments]

Fallout Board Game

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:13 AM PST

So I've been trying to get the Fallout board game that may have been released recently. Bethesda's website says available in January, FFG doesn't say anything. Amazon says April, and honestly says they have some in store. Can anyone confirm if they are just available in store and no one is shipping any out for online ordering yet?

submitted by /u/aflailingbaby
[link] [comments]

A question about Fallout shitposting

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 07:20 AM PST

Does anyone know where the 'falput' misspelling comes from? For over a year I've used it when shitposting and seen it many times on notable facebook pages like 'Le Courier in le Mojav' and on /v/ but have no idea the origin. When and where was the first 'falput' and was it ironic or was somebody just an idiot?

submitted by /u/Toby1238
[link] [comments]

I'm a Model Builder and Want to Make A Fallout-Themed Railroad

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:32 PM PST

I'm a HO-scale model builder (Model railroads if you didn't know) as well as an enormous Fallout fan. I want to build a Commonwealth-themed railroad (You may have seen the trains all around in some locations.) I intend to custom-build engines based on what is seen around the Commonwealth. (Call it the Commonwealth Railway or whatever) in a time frame of around 2020. I came here to see if anybody would be interested in offering advice, any would be welcome such as advice or ideas about buildings, engines, cars, etc

submitted by /u/Avaron27
[link] [comments]

Quickest way to get all NV companions?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:16 AM PST

I'm missing one trophy for the NV platinum from way back in the day and this is the one I'm missing.

I've gone through a number of saves and unfortunately don't really have one that can be easily used to get this, so I figured I'd try and just start from scratch and speed run it.

Anyone have any guides or tips to get this as quickly as possible? I'm not looking to do a real playthrough, as I'd rather play it on PC and just want this one trophy.

submitted by /u/Condomonium
[link] [comments]

Pip Boy Desert Camo Paint Job is Free on the Creation Club

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:58 AM PST

Grab it while it's free

Edit: Desert Camo power armor paint job is also free

submitted by /u/Jaewok
[link] [comments]

F04 Creations not showing up in-game

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:05 PM PST

Bought the weapon paint-jobs, but they won't show up in-game. Any tips?

submitted by /u/bassebrage
[link] [comments]

FO4 Grab everything? + Weapon Mods?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 04:20 AM PST

Should I grab everything in FO4? And where do I put it if I do? Also, what in the fuck weapon mods should I use? In other Fallout games like NV I commonly used pistols and SMGs. I'm just a little bit confused here and want some help.

submitted by /u/LrdHem
[link] [comments]

My companions left after I joined Caesar's Legion. Bug or morality-based?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 06:54 AM PST

I decided on a whim that I would support the Legion after running into them on the Strip and meeting Caesar at the Fort. I destroyed the weather bunker and killed House.

But my companions (Veronica and Rex) didn't come with me on the Lucky 38 assassination run, and they were totally gone when I reported back to Caesar and had Benny crucified.

Is this a glitch or did they leave because I "joined the dark side" and my alignment conflicts with theirs?

EDIT: I'm leaning towards bug because I'm pretty sure a guard I passed said something smartass about not letting Rex bite anybody (even though he's invisible apparently).

submitted by /u/danceswithronin
[link] [comments]

Is there any lore on what the rest of the world is like in the Fallout universe?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 03:47 PM PST

I figure the rest of the world would have to be in a similar condition, cuz how can a place once as economically influential as the US still be in ruins hundreds of years later unless the whole world is?

submitted by /u/lol_camis
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 keeps crashing

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 11:19 AM PST

I haven't played Fallout 4 in a while, so I decided I wanted to load up an old save today. The thing is, it keeps crashing about maybe 5 minutes into loading my save.

I have a few mods installed, and I know my PC can handle my graphics settings/mods. I tried deleting old saves as well.

Is there a fix for this or would I be better off restarting?

submitted by /u/fullmetalbri
[link] [comments]

Paladin Danse's face is partially black and he won't move at all

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 02:38 PM PST

I've never seen this before, I had the brown face glitch but not this. I had a photo but reddit is being finicky. So as per the title Paladin Danse's face is partially black like someone took a marker and drew on his face and he won't move at all no matter what I tell him. I'm a PS4 user with no mods enabled of that helps. I can't even talk to him

submitted by /u/numberjuantaco
[link] [comments]

America Rising mod bug

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 01:55 PM PST

So I recently installed that America Rising mod and I got to the part where the general says that we will meet at the vertibird place. So I get there and no one is there so I go back to vault 111 and everyone is gone except for Fitzpatrick. Anyone know what I could possibly do?

submitted by /u/chipm8
[link] [comments]

Fallout lore question

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 01:31 PM PST

Hi all. Me and some friends play in a weekly tabletop RPG group that is switching game systems and are going to be running a game in the Fallout universe starting in Minnesota. I was wondering If there's any lore on the Midwest region as to what factions may already exist out there.

submitted by /u/AgrenHirogaard
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.