Easiest treasure chest ever 7 Days To Die


Easiest treasure chest ever

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 07:36 PM PST

PSA : No lag solution for big farms. works every time. with any type of crop and any size

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:01 AM PST

Favorite base I've made, still a work in progress. Any suggestions?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 11:22 PM PST

Gamebreaking bug with scrapping guns

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:49 PM PST

I think I broke my entire server with this...

To recreate this bug:

-Open a workbench and scrap a gun (any fully assembled gun)

-Close the workbench, wait a few seconds, then reopen it

-Cancel the scrap

The gun is now broken (has a dash, indicating it is not fully assembled), and will throw tons of cool errors at you! (Object Reference not set to an instance of an object) It just repeats infinitely until you manage to close the console.

This bug apparently broke something server-wide, everybody eventually got this same error and we could no longer interact with storage chests, bodies, etc. until we deleted the world.

submitted by /u/AdolphKorn
[link] [comments]

Working TV with 4 Channels using Electricity!

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 05:00 PM PST

The "missing time" phenomenon is REAL!!!

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:44 AM PST

I can start playing 7dtd and before I know it hours have gone by lol. My wife jokes with me and asks if I'm going to play my game all day on my days off. I always say na I just have to do a few things. Next thing I know i have a new outpost and lost several hours and it never seems like I've played that long. Is it just me or is this happening with anyone else?

submitted by /u/hyp3r28601
[link] [comments]

PS4 Looking for players

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:48 PM PST

I'm new to the game and am looking for others to start a fresh game with. I'm playing on my own now, trying to learn as much as I can. I learn fast and have played many other survival games! If you're interested add me!!

PSN: Boog_Trapgod

submitted by /u/boog_baw
[link] [comments]

Bugged forge

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:56 AM PST

Our forge is bugged atm, we are unable to make bullet casings even tho we do have brass and clay and every needed resourse. It just stopped working and making a new forge fixed it, but its rather annoying having to make a new forge all the time and getting the brass locked in there. This is the 3rd forge we had to make.

Here is an image https://i.imgur.com/m7n94G9.jpg

submitted by /u/Kuumakarhu
[link] [comments]

Magoli prefabs. Do you like them?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:38 PM PST

Looking for PC players

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 05:37 PM PST

looking to get some friends together and play some war of the walkers on pc, add me on discord if you're down Barcode#1767

submitted by /u/LLIIILLILILILLL
[link] [comments]

Server Update Question

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:08 AM PST

I'm using a hosted server from a provider. I have the ability to choose when I want to update the server, and to what version. What I'm wondering is, if I update the server version, should I expect my world and character progress to be reset after I update? I did post the question to their helpdesk, but the response I got back was "Updating the server does not automatically save your world/character information. It is recommended that you issue the "saveworld" command before updating the server."

Does that mean I need to 'restore' my world and characters after I update the version?

submitted by /u/Robot_Spider
[link] [comments]

Ps4 dedicated servers?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 10:04 AM PST

Are there dedicated servers for ps4 or just pc?

submitted by /u/StigIsBig
[link] [comments]

Is it a good game? Will it ever be finished? Will TFP's ever answer my questions. Should I hold up $30, set fire to it and see if I have more fun.... I dunno, right now I feel a little cheated

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 04:10 PM PST

Very easy Mod/Tweak that makes Solar Cells Craftable (No Download required)

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 02:02 AM PST

So i found Solar cells to be extremely rare, Despite having maxed barter skills, And visiting all the traders every day for over 20 days, i have only found ONE solar cell.

So i made a very simple Mod/tweak that makes them craftable.

Tutorial:

-You want to edit the Recipes.xml File. You can find it by going to [Program Files>Steam>SteamApps>Common>7DaysToDie>Data>Config]

-Once in the "Config" Folder, Scroll down and find "Recipes.xml" File.

-Right click the "Recipes.xml" file and then click "Edit" (I prefer to use Notepad++ but editing it normally works)

-Hit CTLF + F then search for "scrapGloves". Right after "scrapGloves" You should see "flashlight02", Go here https://pastebin.com/C8ZCpVNj Then copy and paste the code in between the "scrapGloves" code and the "flashlight02" code.

Make sure you put a space BEFORE and AFTER the code, It should look like this when you are done: https://imgur.com/a/bixZk

-Save then close. Then open up 7D2D and search in the crafting menu "Solar cell" If it shows up, Then everything is all good.

***** NOTE, I did this on SINGLE player, i have not tried on multiplayer*****

If you think it cost to much or to little ingredients, Then you can change the values to whatever suites you best, But i found that the values i have set seem to be well ballanced.

Hope this helps someone!

submitted by /u/wah97
[link] [comments]

Looking for serious co-op players (PS4)

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:39 AM PST

I'm looking for some co-op players to play with. I've let a few random people join my server just to have my stuff stolen and bases blown up. I'm working a lot at the moment but I still manage to play a little daily and on my days off. If interested send an invite to boc3fus79. I have a good bit of supplies, guns, a forge and work bench to share. Thanks.

submitted by /u/hyp3r28601
[link] [comments]

Patch fail

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 08:39 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.