Dota 2 - Capcom submit an official Amaterasu courier for the Dota 2 workshop. Vote if you want it in the game


Capcom submit an official Amaterasu courier for the Dota 2 workshop. Vote if you want it in the game

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 05:46 PM PST

Dear Valve, the lack of a Social Construct in Dota2 is making me slowly stop playing, plz help

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 02:16 AM PST

I dont want to stop playing dota... but I am a social creature. I dont want to play alone, I dont want to only have the option to solo que. I want to play with "friends", like minded people.

I am getting up in the years, and Dota has always been my game, but since there is no in game social construct like a Guild the only people I play with are good steam friends and real life friends.

But people get lifes (read kids) and stop playing, and no one new starts playing, I have tryed but the curve is to hard, people dont want to put the effort into the game.

So my only option is to befriend random people from my pubs and play with them... I have tryed that and it has not worked out...

We need Guilds, in game guild, with in game objective to bind you together. Like guild quest or something similar... plz Valve the game needs this, its such an easy fix for so many of the issues.

Dota2 is without a doubt of my mind the best MOBA out there, I know I have tryed the others (because now my friends are playing them) Dota2 is the best GAME ! but... its hard... and with no social construct to help you....

Plz Valve, I dont want to stop playing, but I feel myself starting to be one of the people that only watches dota but does not play it.

Sorry for the rant and the bad english, but I needed to get this of my chest

submitted by /u/Niebling
[link] [comments]

Please don't let people steal my tome of knowledge.

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 02:00 AM PST

I just had two games in a row where my teammate took the tome of knowledge (that I bought) from the courier and used it himself. If I wished to give it to someone else, that should still be possible. But please, don't let them take it from me :(

submitted by /u/rymdrille
[link] [comments]

Some old friends at DH

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 06:05 AM PST

Don't let dota make you forget about the people who cares about you

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 06:09 AM PST

I was a toxic player . sometimes i let my little brother play my LP games . I always had behavior score of F . But i tried to absolutely change my ways so i changed my role from pos 1/2 or ruin to supp pos 4/5 PMA always . Myb the quality of the games didnt increase and i really find the most of my carries shit , but really the thing that made me happy is today when i got my conduct summary it was all green and i went to check my behavior score and it was good for the first time , the story doesn't end here , i told you before that i let my little brother play LP games for me ( i know i am a dick ) but yesterday i realized how much of a douchebag i am . So i took 1 week of work and decided to spend it with family and stuff then my friends called me to play some pubs and have fun . My little brother told me he wants to play with us . I told him sorry bro i will play with you later ( which i always say to him and never did ) 2 or 3 hours later i heard some loud noise and went to check it out

I actually was praying for it not to be my brother because ( he has (low blood sugar) also known as hypoglycemia) and there he is laying on the ground alone while his shitty older brother playing PUBG and dota 2 with his friend. so i took him to the hospital and called our parents when they arrived i went out to smoke cuz i have some kind of phobia from hospitals and kept thinking how much i dont deserve to be his brother . After that my mother called me telling me that my lil bro wants to talk with me . I think it was the most angelic thing i've ever heard , he said : its your turn to play my low priority games i actually couldn't hold my tears anymore , after that i made a promise that if he ever asks me to play with him i will do it even if i was at work . And i really want to buy him an arcana as an apology.

I really know that most of you here really dont care about this but sometimes you need someone to talk with even if you dont know eachother. And i am really asking you for a way to try to fix what I've done

submitted by /u/END666
[link] [comments]

***Battlepass wanted*** (waiting room)

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:46 AM PST

Deal Valve and Icefrog,

Could you kindly provide some clarity as to when the battlepass will be up and running?

Edit 1: Boys! Lets show here our support to hardworking Valve and Icefrog and be grateful for the upcoming battlepass! I'm 100% positive it will be one of the greatest battlepasses ever released!!

Many thanks, Daphne

submitted by /u/MyDaphne
[link] [comments]

Why would anyone play Dota when they could just mow a lawn?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:30 AM PST

Team Secret Invited to ESL One Genting

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:01 AM PST

Make LD great by adding bear items to Post Screen

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 08:13 AM PST

Atleast he is honest as toxic player

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 01:50 AM PST

Let us rearrange the hero grid layout

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 06:38 AM PST

Title, BabyRage

submitted by /u/vixiefern
[link] [comments]

Dang it Bounty

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 08:33 AM PST

The state of this game's tutorial

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 08:13 PM PST

Silver edge

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 09:59 AM PST

gg guys

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 09:57 AM PST

Virtus.Pro welcoming list

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:16 AM PST

Greg (WhatIsHip) has gone full Storm Spirit, congrats.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 05:33 PM PST

Once again: only 9 bonus heroes available (will also happen tomorrow). See album for reasons and solutions. We will have only 8 bonus heroes for the first time on 19th January!

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 09:58 PM PST

We need a Pangolier and Dark Willow Pepe to add to the collection.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 11:41 PM PST

This describes my feelings perfectly

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 04:20 AM PST

Lets take a moment to praise that handsome creep on the banner

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 03:20 AM PST

Damn he looks good!

nice work koffee!

EDIT: "she"... we coo?

submitted by /u/unidudeman
[link] [comments]

Febby: LOL is more famous than Dota2 in Korea because more girls play LOL. Ummm....any thoughts?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 07:51 AM PST

When Indian plays support- Respect the supports

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 04:34 AM PST

In Crusader MMR, mid pools tangoes for you.

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 02:24 AM PST

The Many Faces of Na'Vi

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 11:56 PM PST

Since people liked my photoshop of XBOCT's face on every person in Na'Vi in another thread, and one guy asked for Dendi's face to be there, I created an album of variations:

All Dendi

XBOCT with an army of Dendies

Dendi with an army of XBOCTs

Dendies vs XBOCTs

submitted by /u/PiperAtDawn
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.