Diablo - Pet farming torment.


Pet farming torment.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:41 PM PST

So, I've been playing the game for hundreds of hours.. I'm rocking my Necro-bonestorm build and recently have been farming goblins for pets and cosmetics for the past week. Mainly, I'm running moon cave/Frost cave and so on... the usual YouTube suggestions. Thing is, I'm yet to get a single pet drop or cosmetic drop in my whole time playing this game.. I notice a lot of the videos on YouTube are older... is this unique to me? Do the RNG gods just hate me? What gives?

submitted by /u/fluxexitss
[link] [comments]

I completed the challenge rift on the same millisecond as the original run

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:55 AM PST

https://i.imgur.com/BLIV6cC.png

After realising that esc didn't pause challenge rifts, and running into a LONG dead end twice, I was found very short on time.. I thought I was screwed but to my surprise I guess I got the upper half of that 0,003 second

submitted by /u/Voidshrine
[link] [comments]

Incredible lags when starting a game in Act 5

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:47 AM PST

Is this happening to anyone else? Whenever I start a game and I'm in Act 5 town (mostly), I get huge freezes to a point where I have to wait 30 seconds or longer until the game unfreezes. I even dc'd and my game crashes sometimes.

When the lag does end however, my latency is red and it says that I have a 1000+ Ping which I actually don't have except in Diablo 3.

submitted by /u/Tholoth420
[link] [comments]

Farming gems for gear augmentation

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 06:58 PM PST

What's the most efficient way of farming gems (not legendary tier; ie rubies, emeralds, etc) to use for augmenting gear through use of the Caldesann recipe within Kanai's Cube?

submitted by /u/Orihcos
[link] [comments]

Best Leveling Areas Act 2 | Hardcore

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 03:29 PM PST

Diablo 2 Ladder Reset this tuesday!!!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:03 PM PST

Diablo 2 ladder reset is just around the corner!
Tuesday 8pm EST, december 12th.
Who is ready ??!!!

submitted by /u/djwaters22
[link] [comments]

Best DB farming build ?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 08:42 AM PST

Ok so, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but I used the search function as well as looking through the FAQs and various YouTube videos of which most seem to promise much better results than they actually give.

That being said, what build did you use for DB farming this season? Still the explosive blast sage build? There have been guesses before the season started but they weren't more than that because changes were still pending. So yea what build has been most effective for you ?

submitted by /u/GregHolmesMD
[link] [comments]

Is there a way to reach GR 90+ without a lot of caldesann's?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 02:04 AM PST

Hello guys, I run a HotA IK barb. This is my gear : https://www.d3planner.com/986509389 it doesn't have much ancients (does that do much?) and not many caldesann's. Is it just right that the highest my build can reach is 95? Also, do I just hunt elites using charge or do I need to kill a few mobs if needed?

submitted by /u/AgentHarbinger
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.