Diablo - An Analysis of the Top 25 Seasonal Softcore Leaderboard for Each Class


An Analysis of the Top 25 Seasonal Softcore Leaderboard for Each Class

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:46 AM PST

Hi everyone,

We are just over a month into Season 12. I went through the NA leaderboards for each class on softcore and documented how much time each person has played so far this season. I will not make any conclusions as to the players that are on this list, however it is clear that certain classes have a higher percentage of players that have a questionable amount of uptime.

I did begin this analysis of the hardcore leaderboards, but after getting through Crusader and Demon Hunter, it was clear that there was little to no suspicious behavior present so I stopped that analysis for the purpose of my sanity.

This is purely a presentation of publicly available information.

Link to Google Spreadsheet

Edit: Specified that this is NA.

submitted by /u/menagese
[link] [comments]

Game keeps freezing at 98% grift...

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:32 AM PST

Dear D3 ppl,

This morning after 2 pc resets due the game freezing/slowing to a crawl. (Of course its not due to reaching 98% in grift, its the timeframe from logging in and playing a grift, approx 5mins)

I did some research on how to fix the game: -repaired the client via blizz app, -switched to 32bit client -played in d3pref file

Like seriously, what else is there to do?? The game used to stuttered occasionally before but when I test it now with task manager open on the side, disk usage goes to 100%. My HDD is nowhere near full.

Please advise.

Regards,

submitted by /u/n54avs
[link] [comments]

Community Chat Messages

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:41 AM PST

I have a question about communities. Me, and my friend are in the same Community Group. But if we type in the community chat, we don't see each other's messages. Is this working as intended? Or am I missing something

submitted by /u/krizzek
[link] [comments]

what are the best crusader and barb build for 4 man group?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:56 PM PST

Sounds familiar?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:16 AM PST

Anyone wanna run through the campaign with me?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:54 PM PST

DIABLO III

Im a lvl 20 something wizard in beginning of ACT II. (Realm 1)

No mic.

Battle.Net: KONKOLA

submitted by /u/_KONKOLA_
[link] [comments]

There is a freaking problem with this game [Rant] (Another paragon related one)

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:58 PM PST

The balances changes theyve made have been great, i have fun playing the necro feels good but there is the paragon hierarchy bullshit at this point in the season and I can't even find a group that will run the freaking meta with me. I'm paragon 825 and haven't played all that much because of school, so now I've got a bit of downtime I want to find a group. My gear isnt bad mostly ancients and well rolled but because of my paragon all the try hards 1400+ won't even let me group with them and play the meta... its ridiculous its like if you don't tryhard from the start you have no opportunity to compete at all in the season.

Paragon is way too heavily weighted and its distracting from group play and forced those who are knowledgeable but pretty casual out.

End Rant

submitted by /u/schmagger
[link] [comments]

Which Triumvirate is better to use?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:52 PM PST

Hey all! I'm a doing a frozen orb build this season. I've been using a non ancients Triumvirate in my offhand which has a 399% of 400% for is special.

I just got an ancients triumvirate which appears to have a lot better stats but gives 391% of 400%

Which is better and why?

Here they are: https://imgur.com/XOSkjL0.png

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/Flippi273
[link] [comments]

Diablo 2 Lost CD Key

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:50 PM PST

I lost my old serial numbers I had when I bought diablo 2 years ago and i'd like to revisit the game with friends is there anyway i could get new serial numbers or what can I do to play without purchasing new keys

submitted by /u/Chybo
[link] [comments]

Was Deckard a replicant?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:12 PM PST

What do you think? Some said his name came from a contest

submitted by /u/vba7
[link] [comments]

Best Leveling Areas Of Act III

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:58 PM PST

Where to find the nodachi? (Diablo III : XBOX 360)

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:11 PM PST

I saw that diablo iii has a nodachi, where does it drop or is it craft only? Thanks!)

submitted by /u/angryracist2
[link] [comments]

Anyone else just exhausted of insta-death RG moves?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:21 PM PST

Sorry I just need to rant here, Ive been playing this game since release and it feels like some aspects of GR scaling have messed up pieces of this game...

There arent that many, but some of the RGs really have some truly bullox moves going on. Untelegraphed, undodgable, instant death.

Also I don't know when it happened or if it's only just noticeable because of the inflated GR numbers, but Frozen dealing damage to you while charging is also utter bull.

Arcane, Frozen, both should give you a small one second window to gtfo before you start taking damage. At extremely high GR levels it just becomes gambling, because if you use up your dodge to get out of death, and land right on a spot they start summoning a frozen storm or an arcane torrent... thats it. Your dead. Period.

I swear back in the day frozen would only hurt you on detonate, as long as you got away in time you were fine. Same for Arcane, did they change this?

If you have an instant cast, non-telegraphed, ranged, undodgable mechanic that is strong enough to one shot players, you need to find something to do with your life other than make games because you clearly don't have the slightest concept of what is good game design.

</rant>

submitted by /u/lionhart280
[link] [comments]

Make the Unhallowed Essence set work like Reilena's Shadowhook

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:04 AM PST

When I first started playing the UE set I quickly got disenfranchised with the way your damage is based on your max CURRENT discipline and not your total max.

This means every time you spend discipline you cut your damage by a large chunk.

I played Necro when it first came out and upon reading the description for Reilena's Shadowhook I thought "oh no its just like the Unhallowed set" I thought the minute you spent your essence you would be out of luck with the bonus, making it useless except for some exotic generator builds. However I was pleasantly surprised that it is correctly based on your max essence in general rather than your max current essence.

If season 12 has proven anything, its that Demon Hunters and Witchdoctors are the current weakest solo classes by quite a large margin. We both need some adjustment to skills and gear. Wudijo posted a really great video about theorycrafted demon hunter items including my favourite suggestion: a belt that gives you all the runes of multishot. This would be a great competitor to the placeholding witching hour.

His full video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8WNttSBdaM

Edit: Since talking with other players and checking the comments here, I have been rethinking my original post. It would make the build way too mindless, if it didn't have this mechanic involved. Maybe if the 2 piece instead increased the disc per shot to 2 that would also be a more balanced approach. Thanks for your feedback

submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
[link] [comments]

Can I get Akkhans set items from Kadala?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:22 AM PST

Google seems to have mixed ideas on it. It sure if it's changed with a recent patch, but I'm hussing bloodshards at her for the gauntlets and nothing so far...

submitted by /u/Whatsthemattermark
[link] [comments]

Diablo 3 Set Dungeons

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:43 PM PST

So I'm playing through Diablo 3 on a seasonal hero and I just mastered my very first set dungeon (Natalya's Vengeance). But after all the time it took to master I didn't get anything from it. Is there somewhere I need to go now to collect the rewards or something? I know that mastering all of them will give me wings but do I get anything for doing one of them? I should probably mention that I'm playing this on the Xbox as well in case that changes anything.

submitted by /u/Welpiguessimherenow
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.