Diablo - Akkhan Condemn Crusader | Greater Rift 110+ Build | Patch 2.6.1 & Season 12


Akkhan Condemn Crusader | Greater Rift 110+ Build | Patch 2.6.1 & Season 12

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:14 PM PST

115 Solo DH Clear with Marauders M6!

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:43 PM PST

Gift ideas for Diablo fan

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:58 PM PST

Hi evreryone,

The title pretty much says it all. The person I am a secret Santa for is really into Diablo & I'm hoping for some good gift ideas since I don't know anything about the series. Thanks!

submitted by /u/-Applesauce-
[link] [comments]

DH looking for help progressing past solo GR95

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:25 AM PST

Hey, everyone. I started playing Diablo again midway through this season after not playing for a long while, and never really pushed Grifts, so there are a lot of things I'm still figuring out.

I'm focusing on DH right now and last night I completed GR95 using the N6M4 Cold Cluster Bomb build. My paragon is just shy of 800 and I only have 3 items augmented with lvl 60-70 gems. Survivability hasn't been an issue with this build, but I feel like I'm taking ages to kill elites and especially the RG.

I've been trying to get a better quiver, but other than that are there any obvious improvements I can make to my gear? Do paragon points make the biggest difference from this point forward? I've also thought about trying the physical build to drop elites quicker and dropping the cheat death passive for more damage. I'm not sure where to go from here, so any advice is appreciated.

Edit: forgot to add my link https://www.d3planner.com/351113295

submitted by /u/TheyCallMeGoddy
[link] [comments]

Would would you think about an endless (regular) rift?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:53 PM PST

When doing speed rifts, the 30s you have to wait are a considerable slowdown. What if the rift just kept going forever, with the XP being rewarded when the RG dies. Then the progress bar resets. Right now, I think the flow of the game is not exactly optimal when doing regular rifts...

submitted by /u/dragunob
[link] [comments]

A new feature I'd love to see get added.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:48 PM PST

I would love it if there was a way to equip the same skill twice. So many runes can completely change the way a skill works that it almost feels like an entirely different skill.

This is why I'd love to be able to use the same skill in two different slots, but with a different rune. For example, "Ray of Frost" can be a long beam, but it can also be an awesome AoE attack.

If you have a build that buffs the Ray of Frost skill, I think it would be awesome if you could use both versions of the skill. Because sometimes you don't need a long range beam, and sometimes you don't need that AoE attack, but instead of using a different skill that you gear doesn't support, you could just swap between the two versions.

I don't really see how this could break the game. But maybe it's just because I want it so much.

submitted by /u/Slash_Raptor
[link] [comments]

Quickest way to get regular gems?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:59 PM PST

Hi all,

Was just wondering what the quickest way to acquire normal gems as I want to start Augmenting.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/hvrry3k
[link] [comments]

Most/least common support in Meta or Farming?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:15 AM PST

Hi,

I want to start grouping for 4/3/2 man farming and I don't mind support roles, I actually enjoy them in other games.
So what class style should I go for ? What is common and what is most required but less common ?

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/ematanis
[link] [comments]

So far this season my ratio of Rama's gifts to primals is 1:3

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:49 AM PST

If Primal drop rates are less than 1% than what the fuck is the gift drop rate?

Or am I just unlucky as hell?

https://i.imgur.com/t6sUOFp.jpg

submitted by /u/GrimVibes
[link] [comments]

Super long freeze when i start a game in act 5

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:48 AM PST

I have a 7700k and a 1070. Could not be my hardware. Anyone else have this issue?

submitted by /u/gammagulp
[link] [comments]

HC Monk Needs Advice for Lucky Primal Drop

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:31 AM PST

What should reroll off this Primal Vengeful Wind I found? I wanted to get some advice so I don't screw up.

I was thinking IAS to Vitality or CD?

https://imgur.com/a/ZjtgB

submitted by /u/dynastyd00d
[link] [comments]

Druid Discussion #327

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:09 PM PST

What's your D3 dream Druid going to be like, assuming they are working on one because necro DLC sold so well?

Mandatory shape changing for me.

Possible bear, panther, and wolf armor sets focused on AoE, speed, and single target builds respectively. A staff as the weapon, a human plant themed armor set as well.

Skills focused around buffs through transformations and a weapon set that gives substantial buffs through frequent shape changes like BeastBoy from Teen Titans, astrophysics related names and other related abilities,

So many great places they could go with it. I'd love to be a bird listening in to whatever discussions might be taking place.

submitted by /u/himthatspeaks
[link] [comments]

Do you guys know a bot

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 08:15 AM PST

on reddit to alert us about the end of a season?

submitted by /u/Cucobr
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.