Dead by Daylight Weekend Tech Support - December 09, 2017


Weekend Tech Support - December 09, 2017

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:11 AM PST

Hello people of the fog! Here you can ask tech support questions, such as workarounds for certain errors and configuring the game for certain setups.

Some rules and guidelines specific to this thread;

  • Top level comments must contain a tech support request.
  • Don't spam the thread with requests; try and keep them contained to one comment.
  • Check before commenting to make sure your request hasn't been asked already.

Resources:

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Unbreakable

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 08:01 AM PST

I mean.. Ok, but You're next!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:31 AM PST

Insidious rework idea.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:59 AM PST

At the current point of the game and the perk it's only used for camping. Camping hooked survivors, generators and totems. Also it has very few practical uses. I suggest that instead of standing still for 4 seconds and losing the heart beat it is a trigger able ability. Hit ____key and lose your heart beat for 6/7/8 seconds (wether or not you're moving) has a cool down of 60/50/40 seconds. This would be useful for approaching gens because you could get a surprise hit on them or just scare the shit out of them. It is better for both killers and survivors.

Survivors won't be camped forever and killers can get surprise hits on people rushing generators. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/Pianmeister
[link] [comments]

New Killer: The Depression

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 06:06 AM PST

So i was about to do my Wraith daily and this happened

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:43 AM PST

When You See Your Friend is the Killer

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:22 AM PST

GG :)

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:50 AM PST

Only 90's Survivor Remember This Show

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:57 AM PST

When claudette travels through space time to escape from you

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:48 AM PST

100% Achievements Unlocked

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 09:48 PM PST

Mathieu sent us to Azarovs, but we are going even deeper, take back what is ours...

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:29 AM PST

I think I just had the most satisfying game I'll ever have in my life

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:19 AM PST

Didn't mean for this to become a wall of text (since 90% is pointless filler words) so skip to the bottom for a tl;dr if you like

So this'll probably make me seem like a dick to some people, but luckily I don't really care since I don't see anything wrong with what I did.

I've recently started playing killer properly (not a Hag game every 2 weeks) by picking up the Halloween DLC. Myers is so much fun, far more than any other killer, and I've been spending much more time on him than Survivor.

Come today, I make a lobby and get joined by an obvious 4-person SWF group (4 people loading in at the same split seconds and all instantly readying seems like a fair assumption to make from it) and realise I'm in for some shit.

Preparing myself for teabagging and dumb unhooks etc. I head into the game, not expecting to have fun. Right off the bat I find one, a Jake, and using him to charge Evil Within. By the time I'm halfway through EW2 he runs off, so I go chase him. During this chase, I see a Laurie finish sabo-ing a hook and a Meg running about. Downing Jake, I realise theres no hooks around to get him on.

Once I realise this, the teabagging, body-blocking and general shitty-behaviour (Im assuming most people know what I'm trying tog et at here) starts. (This is gonna get ranty quickly) I honestly don't get what drives someone to do it. Its childish and only done to insult the other person. So, once I see both Laurie and a Nea, who popped outta no-where, teabagging I decide no-ones having fun. Off-turns the fun game switch, on-turns the camping and tunneling switch. Why? Because if you're not gonna treat me with respect I'm not gonna do the same to you.

Anyway, I pick up Jake again and start to move towards the closest (which is far) hook, the Nea blinds me and waits around long enough for me to see her teabag again. So, I hunt her down, thankfully she ran right to the closest hook, and filling the last little bit of EW I enter EW3. Now this is where things got fun.

I down Nea and hook her, planning to camp her since she was the most annoying one. However, both Jake and Laurie come running towards me, with Laurie trying to be a distraction. I pull Jake off the hook (since people seem to forget Killers can do that) and drop him on the ground. A quick spin and I down Laurie (who was also my Obsession coincidentally), leaving only Meg up and about..........who then ran out into the open carrying a Hallo' Eves medkit, shining like a beacon. She shortly followed.

In the space of 20 seconds, this entire group who were acting cocky, baiting, teabagging and just playing badly were bleeding out on the floor. And thats exactly how they died. I didn't bother trying to hook them, because not only was it too far to the next hook, I didn't think they deserved it. I just spun in place until they all bled out (though the Meg almost got away, but she crawled the wrong way from the hatch).

It felt so satisfying to watch the 3 (since Nea died on the hook) bleed out after they acted like they were hot shit. Sure, maybe I'm just as bad or worse. But I feel justified.

tl;dr A group of cocky survivors all got downed and 3 bled out while 1 died on a hook. I feel great.

edit: flaired as rant/salt since I can't really see this fitting under anything else

submitted by /u/etherealyandere
[link] [comments]

Introducing The Magician

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:35 PM PST

Poor Claudette left on her own by scummy SWF...

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 08:32 AM PST

Huntress <3 My first attempt...

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:52 PM PST

[SFM re-textures] Re-skin ideas for characters with less customisation + pants no one wears. Would you wear these?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 04:40 PM PST

So with an impending Winter update looming.. should we be saving our bloodpoints for the surprise killer?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 06:01 AM PST

Nurse OP!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:45 AM PST

(shes not)

BUT. how would you nerf her, while still keeping her blink or a similar power.

my 2 cents:

Keep in mind, making it so she can't teleport through objects will make her D Tier. And just a shittier billy.

submitted by /u/Drtygira
[link] [comments]

Nurse

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 09:47 PM PST

Getting In The Holiday Spirit DBD Style

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 06:16 PM PST

When someone says Nurse is OP

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 03:28 PM PST

Ideas to Make Dailies Great Again

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:22 AM PST

1) Add Weekly quests: You get 1 per week and will take a lot of time to complete, but not too much time. I think something around 7-13 hours to complete one sounds good.

2) Add quests that reward iridescent shards: Preferably harder or more time consuming than the current dailies. Rewards for each completed is around 30-60 shards. You can only complete 3 of these a week.

3) Harder dailies that give more blood points: I think this one was sort of a given.

4) Pay Iridescent Shards in exchange for new quests: Quests bought can only be regular blood point dailies. You can buy 5-7 dailies a week. The dailies are random and you cannot discard these dailies for a week. Each daily costs 10 shards (maybe less, i don't know because every game you play you'll be gaining them back).

Sorry if any of these ideas were suggested in the past. Just want to see dailies become a bigger part of the game because I enjoy doing them and they are the main reason I solo queue survivor. I would love to hear any other suggestions or input on my suggestions from you guys.

submitted by /u/ouchbadmeme
[link] [comments]

I made a Huntress poster in SFM,hope you like it

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:49 PM PST

Christmas Themed Characters

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:47 PM PST

I was just thinking about this game and how neat it'd be to have some Christmas or holiday themed heroes/ killers. I was very bored at work so came up with an idea for a survivor and killer:

Survivor- Santa Unique Perks:

Holiday Spirit- Everyone knows who you are, and how well you spread holiday joy. After reuniting with a survivor, the survivor gains a permanent buff to their interact speed (like repairing a generator and such; also doesn't stack with multiple Santas- buff can only effect you a max of once).

A Jolly Round Man- Let's face it, you're not the skinniest person. Due to your size, it is hard for killers to lift you properly. Wiggle free from the killer faster.

The Most Famous One of All- Santa's helpers are quite concerned for his safety, but none more so than Rudolph. After completing a generator, Rudolph flies over the map and reveals the location of the next closest generator to Santa with his bright nose. (This light is view-able to all on the map)

Killer- Jack Frost. Unique Perks:

Skin as Cold as Ice- Your skin has a layer of ice around it. Makes it harder for survivors to escape your grip. Also makes the skill check for Decisive strike harder (I imagine this would work similar to iron grasp)

Freeze in your tracks- Your icy glare causes all to become afraid. While looking directly at a survivor, they move slower. (If line of site is broken, the effect stops.)

Bring The Cold- You bring an ice storm wherever you go. Causes the map to have a blizzard type effect. (Would cause a visual effect similar to strengthening the mist).

Anyways, I don't really expect this to go anywhere or something. Was just fun to think up so I wanted to share. Happy Holidays everyone!

submitted by /u/wolfpackalpha
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.