DayZ - Saved a stranger from wolves in the civilian barracks north of NEAF, four shells for four wild doggos


Saved a stranger from wolves in the civilian barracks north of NEAF, four shells for four wild doggos

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 08:52 PM PST

Good old days when everything was so new for me (2014)

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 04:44 AM PST

The BETA update and any further 0.63 updates, up to 1.0, will happen in 2018.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 07:20 AM PST

I'm an idiot

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 01:15 PM PST

Start up dayz, its sorta windowed so press f11 to make it fullscreen. doesn't work so i go the main menu to switch it to windowed then back to full screen. it's windowed and i didn't know the menu disappears after clicking apply. I end up somehow accidentally clicking my mouse and for whatever fuckin reason i had a gun in my hand and i kill myself. just lost a pretty well geared character.... fuck. figured someone might get a laugh at my tragedy :(

submitted by /u/noobucantbeat
[link] [comments]

What would you do?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 05:45 AM PST

Ok, so I've just got back into DayZ after a long time out and even before that I never really played a lot of DayZ.

I was in a situation where I had decent gear (rifle and pistol with ammo) and was in the centre of Berezino. I was looting a building and when I looked out the window, I saw a fully geared person roaming the street with a rifle in their hands. I wasn't sure what to do.. kill.. interact.. or let the person pass by. In the end, I let the person pass by because I would feel bad if I killed them for no reason and if I interacted with them then they could easily be hostile and kill me.

Im trying to get an understanding of what other people would do? Below is a strawpoll so you can vote on what you would do in that situation.

http://www.strawpoll.me/14545310

*If I was with my friend then I think we would of tried to take the survivor hostage and take all their loot.

submitted by /u/SamWoody97
[link] [comments]

With .62 is anyone bothering to hide barrels and make camps/supplies in the forests?

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 03:48 AM PST

just wondering.

submitted by /u/miraoister
[link] [comments]

With all the recent hate and frustration this made me happy.

Posted: 04 Dec 2017 07:23 AM PST

So there is a new girl streaming DayZ on Twitch and she knows very little about the game and ets lost all the time. Was watching her stream and after an hour 1 more guy joined chat. Together we are giving her tips and slowly she is getting better and it really reminded me about how clueless I was about the game when I started playing. The stream is still going on now and all we are talking about is how excited we are about DayZ BETA and how even with all the shit this game will eventually turn into the game we have all been waiting for.

A nice shimmer of positivity in a lately negative community.

*edit

For those interested she is still streaming here: https://www.twitch.tv/poisonantler Come join us and give her some tips. She sure can use it ;)

submitted by /u/ImNotAnArs
[link] [comments]

This will bring back some memories! DayZ Mod The Survivors Trailer Remade in Arma 3 Engine

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 06:42 PM PST

If you do this I hate you

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 11:10 PM PST

Upcoming SR

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 12:34 PM PST

Has already someone asked about next SR? I'm just curious if we are going to get new one at 5th of December or week later?

edit: It is 12th of December. Thanks for replies.

submitted by /u/Luke_CZ3
[link] [comments]

The anarchy of Novo, anyone here playing that server?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:12 PM PST

what are the rules? do you need a colored armband etc?

submitted by /u/miraoister
[link] [comments]

Dayz.62 Random moments

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 01:25 PM PST

A thought from an old survivor

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 09:41 PM PST

To the devs who have smashed my heart. I have had to move on to games like pubg for the following reasons. you guys are being to radical in your devlopment that your not looking for what people want.

Vehicles loot Combat

That's what drew me and thousands of people to the servers i used to play on. We didn't have bases until waaaay later than that made it even better. i know the drive to be really realistic is a great thought. But it has really killed the community that used to thrive. Feel free to message me on here to flame me or if you want ideas.

Thanks CHRIS

submitted by /u/ttgchris1
[link] [comments]

Help a noob out?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 05:10 PM PST

So I'm new to DayZ, I have about 2 hrs in game but have no idea how to play really. So if anyone has any guides or something to help me out please respond

submitted by /u/justiceblast10
[link] [comments]

How to tell how quickly you will get hungry/thirsty etc on a server

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:58 AM PST

Hi, I have just started playing and have found that on some servers you develop hunger and thirst etc quickly and it's a proper survival game, but on others it takes ages to become hungry. I don't see anything on the server list that warns you about this, how can you tell whether it's a survival or loot and shoot server prior to joining it?

submitted by /u/PastryBlender
[link] [comments]

So can I like get my money back??????

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 08:11 PM PST

Is this game ever going to allow modding?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:24 PM PST

I've own the game since day 1. To be honest I haven't played in over two years. I'm wondering if modded games are coming? Example of "modded games" are self blood bag, 100's of cars, more loot.

submitted by /u/Global_Order
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.