Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 10:07 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Our current event

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:33 AM PST

Remember, tomorrow the "NEW AGE" project will be announced.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 05:59 AM PST

For those who doesn't know, NEW AGE is the new plan of updates that the game will follow.

http://black.game.daum.net/black/event/winter_season/festa/index.daum

Probably it will be announced in the "Black Desert Festa".

http://black.game.daum.net/black/event/winter_season/festa/index.daum?page=festa

submitted by /u/DRK-92
[link] [comments]

When cat ASMR goes wrong

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 03:47 AM PST

Just got an email that BDO email and password are compromised

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:14 AM PST

Greetings Adventurer,

The BDO Team has processed a password reset for your Black Desert Online account.

We have confirmed that parts of your account information, specifically email address, BDO password, IP, and in-game transaction history have been compromised. We want to ensure you no payment details or other personal information has been compromised. We are currently searching for the third party and suspicious sources responsible for this breach. Meanwhile, please reset your password to gain access to your account.

submitted by /u/NanoSing
[link] [comments]

FeelsMusaMan after axe buff

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 02:27 PM PST

So if you dismount a Pegasus right as it lands then your character sometimes falls on their face like a Super Smash Bros character.

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 02:54 PM PST

Playing with a Friend?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:20 AM PST

Hey all,

For a while now I've been debating coming back to the game or not. I was going to a while ago, but I saw that the game turned into disconnect simulator so I decided against it. Well, long story short....

I was hoping to play a game to meet some close friends, or essentially playing duo with someone. I've got several level 60 characters, and I've literally never played this game with another person. It just seemed more efficient to play solo. So my question, those who do play consistently with one other person, what do you two do?

Do you just grind monsters and chat about nothing on discord?

What is it two people do to make the game more interesting and build a friendship?

Kind of a bizarre question, but its the thing keeping me from coming back, the idea that its a solo game.

submitted by /u/FichenChips
[link] [comments]

Black Desert Mobile Hits 1-Million Pre-registers.

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 09:35 PM PST

How to I get this costume or armor? I don't know what it is, thought I'd ask you guys.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:02 AM PST

3 Full Game keys Available

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:51 AM PST

If you want one and will hit level 30 let me know.

submitted by /u/MooreOfIt
[link] [comments]

Is this event messing with Relic drop rates from fishing?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:11 AM PST

I active fished for several hours the last couple days in Ross Sea and have been getting far fewer relics than normal. Instead, it seems like they've been replaced with gold keys. Is anyone else experiencing a lower drop rate or is this just a streak of bad rng?

Gold keys are useless seeing as how every golden treasure chest is camped.

submitted by /u/dkwunw
[link] [comments]

When the world needed him the most he vanish....

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 10:30 AM PST

What helmet is this?

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 08:32 PM PST

How to get. Anyone?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:29 AM PST

Bossgear after all the reveals

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:11 AM PST

Hello, as an inexperienced player I have so trouble to see whats good and what sucks now. All the guides i find (maewha btw) are before the reveal of accuracy. Now im sitting here in full DUO grunil, DUO liverto and offhand (both black horn warrior and white) and TRI ultimate kerispear. I´m 58 and want to get into pvp as soon as possible. Should I TRI my whole gear or start with boss pieces? I guess first one is cheaper and faster, but what is better in the longrun. If read somewhere here that bossgear is kinda useless now? (wtf?!?). I only have 500 mill. (after I sell my assests) so I guess that alone limits my options right now. EDIT: bdoplanner seems to be down right now, otherwise I would post this :/

submitted by /u/DjangO1122
[link] [comments]

2 full game codes

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:40 AM PST

DN6TC07-2AV7BJE-CATB8H8-6P7HV //// TAKEN

PJBDM10-07HO7SM-CNEAU6Q-8OUGJ ///TAKEN

submitted by /u/aYoRanDY
[link] [comments]

Weird Texture bug

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:33 AM PST

https://imgur.com/a/39flS I was playing normally and i started seeing things like this and weird texture bug in game o.O Anyone knows what is the issue?

submitted by /u/Killyax
[link] [comments]

Giving away full game passes

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:07 AM PST

I've got some full game passes to give away to people with level 30 characters. (screenshot with your reddit username in chat for proof)

if you need to get to level 30 then here are some 7-day trial codes you can use in the meantime. http://puu.sh/yxhvo/d6f97e6423.png

submitted by /u/corundum11
[link] [comments]

10 Guest Pass

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:02 AM PST

Enjoy : VU34NNP-0S5NTKD-DCA545J-8R39D
JASH7EQ-T3ERHCN-B88OUBD-G1HHO
F2V8RJF-RSQA60Q-5NM61AG-2D8K6
OO41HV2-1CUIHSC-7HJ016E-SECEL
EO4ONEP-1K9NJH6-VGH28M9-T0KAT
35H9VI0-V28QPE2-8O0F4ER-04UPI
1VAII7P-QDFUJMS-E6OF8A5-O52BD
9HBJ59F-N8RO0JD-AT4GMKJ-475UO
TJ6QMHL-6DUB8OE-3J6823O-88S9B
M6V7O0M-QB4OMJE-IUA5FGR-EO6E3

submitted by /u/ficktiff
[link] [comments]

What are some tips for looking for a guild?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:57 AM PST

Me and 3 Friends were looking to join a pretty active guild, but is the only place to look the BDO site/forums? We've only been playing for a month(maybe).

Also, are certain classes more desirable than other?~kind of a stupid question, but I meant it more like will it be harder to find a guild a Wizard since it seems like a pretty saturated class.

Is there a certain amount of time that I need to dedicate to the guild weekly?

Will I need to be in a discord chat at all times?

How important is GS when getting recruited?

How are Life skill guilds in requirements?

I know all guilds are different but some idea is better than nothing.

submitted by /u/YourInnerTaco
[link] [comments]

Full boss armor to TRI first, or alt kzarka + dande?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:55 AM PST

Hi all, this is my current armor situation: TRI Bhegs, DUO Muskans & giath and +0 dim tri. My main is a witch (lvl 60) with all TRI weapons, but I recently rolled a striker dande. I have a striker at lvl 58 which I kinda want to main now that I got the dande, but problem is that it only has PRI Kzarka. Should I keep playing witch and prioritise getting all armor to TRI then switch over to Striker, or should I play striker and level up the weapons first?

submitted by /u/RevivePlease
[link] [comments]

Black Desert SA client default font name?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:51 AM PST

hi guys, looking for some typographer to identify the default SA client font

example https://gyazo.com/845d26ef6ffe7dced7de44aa84a0a9c3

i highly doubt it's custom, my guess is that they are just licensing some font with portuguese character set support.

any help/guesses are appreciated :)

submitted by /u/skuko
[link] [comments]

Worth getting back into after multiple months?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 12:50 AM PST

I played Black Desert quite a lot around July and got to around level 51ish on my Kunoichi and I sorta burnt because leveling slowed and professions were confusing to me. I recently met somebody on Rust who loves this game and I noticed the reviews were up so now I'm debating on whether i should reinstall or not.

I quit late July, what are major things they have updated in the game? (Classes, Areas, etc.) and did they change professions at all?

submitted by /u/DecentMidLaner
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.