[Console] Patch 13 in Submission - Notes now up on the Forums! 7 Days To Die


[Console] Patch 13 in Submission - Notes now up on the Forums!

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:29 AM PST

Building Riften from Skyrim in 7 Days to Die

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 03:31 PM PST

Hi guys,

Part 3 of this mega build is now online. I am very close to finishing this project, just a few more interiors to complete and the outer walls.

Please come take a look at this awesome project!

Part 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34hee-VdFUM Part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0gxTq0H7U

Part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOadgTcCB3s

P.S - Once i have finished the project, i will make it available for download so if you want access to this project once done, please subscribe to the channel.

Enjoy :)

submitted by /u/AverageGamerOfficial
[link] [comments]

[PS4] Question about the environment reset bug.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:44 PM PST

Where all of the POIs get reset after so many days even if you've built on them.

Does this happen to everyone at some point in the game? What day into the game does it occur?

I'm currently at day 46 with a sweet setup at The Farm and I want to keep expanding on it. Is it worth staying or will everything come crashing down soon?

submitted by /u/Dog_Janitor
[link] [comments]

Looking For a new PVE/PVP server to play :)

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:10 PM PST

Looking for a relatively new server to play in. Would like one with a discord :)

submitted by /u/Ayifee
[link] [comments]

Pokemon Center [7 Days To Die]

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 12:19 AM PST

First Time Playing On A Random Map

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 03:55 AM PST

I did about 24 RL hours in the pre made map and decided that I knew enough that I should have a go at the random map.

I loaded in and picked a direction and came across a very large town and it has everything. It has a pre made compound but I also found a hidden bunker down a well.

I much prefer this map over the Pre Made one and would say to anyone that once you get the hang of things ditch Navezgane and go Random its so much better.

submitted by /u/KrayzeKeef
[link] [comments]

How can I set up a 7DTD server using an existing save?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 03:18 PM PST

Is there a way I can use an existing mulitplayer save to setup a dedicated server? I would like to show people my progression but I have no idea how to transfer the files over to the server tools.

submitted by /u/Posternal
[link] [comments]

[PC] Are gun parts harder to find this patch?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:51 PM PST

I remember rolling in guns last update, but I feel like now looting is not as rewarding as it used to be. We find plenty of pistol parts, but I've really been struggling to find SMG parts in order to create auto turrets.

Anyone else having trouble finding good loot? Or do you have any tips? I have quality joe and scavenging skills maxed out, but it doesn't seem to help much.

Thanks for the help :)

submitted by /u/bewlz
[link] [comments]

Editing xml files with 7 days mod launcher

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:12 PM PST

I keep trying to change some xml files (mostly how much seeds you get from different plants) but somehow it resets the file every time, and I'm not sure how. I unchecked 'refresh mod automatically' if that helps.

submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
[link] [comments]

Looking for new PVP server

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 12:06 PM PST

Hey all it looks like my PVP server is no longer active

Im looking for a new one, Looking for a friendly community that has a newish server that is active.

submitted by /u/haydentheking
[link] [comments]

How do you repair the Auger? It can't seem to do it.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 11:18 AM PST

As the title suggests. I can't seem to repair my auger. It claims it requires repair kits, of which I have 50 in my inventory but when I click repair it claims I "need the book or need to unlock the right skill". I was under the impression the schematic was not required for a repair, only to craft it. Am I incorrect? Do I need to unlock a specific skill, because I don't see any specifically mentioning the Auger.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/caseybrunet
[link] [comments]

Role Playing Idea - Thoughts/Input?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 09:25 AM PST

Between PC issues forcing me to restart and getting my ass handed to me on Starvation, I've grown a little bored of the initial game grinding. So, yesterday I decided to try my hand at role playing, and here's what I came up with.

Character Background

US Special Operations

Mission

Setup an airfield for evacuation/resupply missions. Assist survivors in rescue and rebuilding efforts.

Starting Supplies

AR (ACW), M9, Tomahawk (might swap in machete since I've never seen anyone with a tomahawk in the military), 5 days worth of food/water (3 food/water per day), full military clothing/armor, x2 standard combat loadout for ammo (approx. 420 rifle rounds, 60 pistol rounds)

Difficulty

I need help with this one. The game difficulty will stay Default, but I cant decide if I want to up zombie horde numbers, running, always run, etc. I am playing Starvation so the game can already be challenging enough, but I am also spawning in with high level armor and weaponry. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Codester619
[link] [comments]

Scavenging event on Deadzone PvE, everyone is welcome! :)

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 09:03 AM PST

Hello 7 Days to die Reddit sub!

Its your friendly neighbor player, zabunko! Lately I noticed I loot too much and sell too much too. I also put a lot of items in charity house too BUT I thought of a fun way to share some items I found while scavenging around the world! I am organizing scavenging event in a town that will yet to be revealed! Everyone is welcome and here is a look at the initial loot ill be sharing with you, there will be crafted boxes loot(the loot I craft with my resources to share with you) and looted boxes loot(items I found in wild while exploring), right now you only have a look at the crafted box, box.

Everyone is welcome to take a part in it!

https://i.imgur.com/WNnzvSh.png

The city the event will take place in! The event will be held ONLY inside red circle, the houses outside of red circle will be left out so do not even bother with them, unless of course you want more default loot. As of right now there is no loot so you can go and make your self familiar with the town. I will put loot in all of the buildings, small and big ones!

https://i.imgur.com/Co70quW.png

Connect to server: IP: 172.96.164.178 Port: 22125

Everyone is welcome! NOTE: This is player hosted event, server has nothing to do with it. All you see is either looted by player or made by player. Its just a friendly player helping another player get started and have a bit of fun! :)

submitted by /u/WrenchOn
[link] [comments]

Tips for a beginner

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 08:58 AM PST

Hey! I've hade the game basically since it came out, but I haven't played it since then either. Recently I've felt like playing it again, but I just have a few questions about how you play it:

Is it most common to just play with a few friends on a private server, or do you play on public servers?

Are there any big communities with good servers?

Is it possible to play this game alone (and still like it)?

Appreciate any answers!

submitted by /u/B-Bad
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.