7 Days To Die portrayed by The Eric Andre Show 7 Days To Die


7 Days To Die portrayed by The Eric Andre Show

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 01:24 PM PST

New Alpha 17 Video from Joel "Here is a first look at our new vehicle ragdoll system, new stag, doe, and huge news drop on a bunch of new systems coming to A17!"

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:34 PM PST

===PvE Roleplay Survival=== (new server)

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 12:13 PM PST

I happen to find an amazing seed, minimum glitches through the ground and made it into a server. I modified the progress.xml to give 9 skill points per level instead of 6 and all challenges give 5 points without a timer and up to 10 points with a timer allowing players to max their skills in a reasonable amount of time instead of that unreasonable time the devs have brought us.

The community is very friendly. we welcome all players. I as admin am not using my admin tools to progress myself and so for any other player. The progress in this server has to come from the community building it into a better one. I have a lot of free time to provide assistance and help in any way I can when it comes to teaching new players and such.

The server properties are the following: Difficulty : 5 Airdrop every 3 days and marked on your map. Loot respawns every week to encourage new-comers. And as written in the title - PvE only.

Server IP: 25010 Server Port: 108.61.102.112

submitted by /u/Winchester1358
[link] [comments]

Building your base on top of Dishong Tower or the likes- cool or nah?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:13 PM PST

I'm debating if I should build a base on top of one of the skyscrapers, or just build a normal base elsewhere and come back for looting runs.

What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
[link] [comments]

How solo friendly is this game?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 11:20 PM PST

It seems like this is a game meant to be played with many people. Grabbing different skills and working on things in tandem and what-not.

Is it solo friendly at all? Am I just going to have a bad time?

submitted by /u/KhaosElement
[link] [comments]

Minibike disappeared.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 03:44 PM PST

I parked my bike outside my base and when I loaded in next it was no where to be seen. I had it on my HUD before and now it isn't there. Where did it go? Is there anyway to get it back?

submitted by /u/ktollens
[link] [comments]

How do I make my gamestage advance faster

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:12 PM PST

Title says it all Day 7 and its gamestage 41, really boring I saw that gamestage 600+ is where the action starts but I dont want to wait that long

submitted by /u/Melonatuur
[link] [comments]

[PS4] Can Random Gen have Football Stadium?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 12:19 PM PST

Just curious, but can Random Gen have Football Stadium?

submitted by /u/Knighthonor
[link] [comments]

How do you find air drops?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:24 AM PST

I'm sure this is a stupid question but I've been playing for a couple weeks now and have yet to find an air drop. I'll hear the plane, and have seen it on occasion, but am never sure where to look to actually retrieve the package. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/whyisdew
[link] [comments]

Vanilla vs Full Mods vs Little Tweaks - how do you play?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:32 AM PST

I play almost entirely vanilla, with the sole tweak being adding an arrow recipe from here where you can use cloth instead of feathers. It kept driving me nuts that no matter how far I got into game I was still reliant on scavenging for feathers. Cloth I can grow as cotton and I like a farming-based game.

I have 2 games on the go - one regular, one with enemies off that's more about farming/rebuilding the town.

How do you play?

submitted by /u/RaggySparra
[link] [comments]

Looking for a few to join fresh PVE server [PC]

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:15 PM PST

Only on Day 3, server is called rslash7daystodie. Random gen, right in the middle of 3 large cities with everything you could ask for. Currently just surviving and stockpiling for a large base/project. I don't really care how you play as long as you don't grief.

I'll be on most of the night and tomorrow as well. PM for password or add on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/SoLi7789/

submitted by /u/sawyers_stash
[link] [comments]

New world help (ps4)

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:15 PM PST

Looking to start a new world with different settings.

Play mostly with default settings only change was never run and 18 hr days.

What's a good seed or should I try navezgane?

What settings should i use. This is on ps4

submitted by /u/fonv66
[link] [comments]

How do you categorize/list your storage containers?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 03:01 AM PST

For storage containers how do you list all your stuff? Trying to find a good way to order all my loot and materials.

I.e

Weapons

Food

Medical

Bulk Ores

Looking for better ideas! TIA

submitted by /u/Samadams9292
[link] [comments]

What to craft 1st for upgrades?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:19 AM PST

I'm looking to make a quick list of what to do for acquiring upgrades. The item and notes on the most efficient way to find or craft it would be perfect.

So for instance:

Campfire (best to find a cooking pot in tent areas in the wild or kitchen areas in homes)

forge - pipe can be obtained by breaking a toilet in homes. Shovel Clay which is found on the map in little grey circle/ovals.

crucible - ?

workbench - ?

science station - ?

I want to have a quick list so I can share with buddies as they start up soon. But I don't see any community guide that is streamlined so it might be cool to have anyway.

thanks!

submitted by /u/Grunvagr
[link] [comments]

How long should fog/rain last?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:34 AM PST

I recently purchased the game, and am loving it, but a couple of my saves have gotten foggy/rainy and it doesn't seem to go away. The first save i gave up on after dealing with fog for 3 days straight during my first 7 days. I thought i might be glitched so i started another game, and now 3 days in the fog began again and has hung around for at least a couple days. Is this something i just need to wait out or am i glitched?

Edit: PS: I play on [XB1]

submitted by /u/shoanimal
[link] [comments]

List of enemies in PS4 version

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:07 AM PST

So far I have encountered:

-Regular Zombies (including nurses and the other minor variations) -Lumberjack Zombies -Dogs (hate these the most) -Bears -Bloaters -Fire Zombies -Spider Zombies -Alien looking Zombies (the green ones that are hard to kill)

And I think that's it. What other enemies are possible to encounter in the PS4 version? I've heard of wolves and behemoths, but never encountered anything like those in my experience thus far.

submitted by /u/DJ2334
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.