True Dota 2 - Is jungling viable anymore?


Is jungling viable anymore?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:17 PM PST

The jungle camps are too far apart and spawn at minute 1...are they still worth doing even with dedicated junglers like enigma, np?

submitted by /u/scoutnemesis
[link] [comments]

Magnus Aghanim

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 05:42 AM PST

Hello guys, as the title mention. At what situation is magnus Aghanim is very good? (I pair with kaya sometimes against illusions hero). What do you think?

submitted by /u/Gacode
[link] [comments]

lil went dagon and greaves on ench in 2016, why?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:42 AM PST

i was thinking about what items i haven't tried that might somehow be a thing on enchantress, i thought of dagon, thought, meh sounds like something i could maybe use in low mmr but probably not, i googled it, i didn't think id get very many results let alone a pro game, why did he do this?

heres a youtube video of the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUScW8vHZsc

was he just fucking around?

submitted by /u/-VwO-
[link] [comments]

Playing Medusa Properly

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:48 AM PST

My build largely goes as follows :

Phase preferred, treads if HP is required badly

Aquila/Wand, choose one depending on lane (eg vs Bristle? wand)

MoM

Dragon Lance

Bfly

Bkb or Linkens

Skadi

Rapier / MKB if vs lots of evasion

I find I win a fair number of my Medusa games, but I'm not confident on the hero. I've experimented with Satanic and Bloodstone as defensive items, find Manta very lacking, sometimes buy Maelstorm(but it's wasted during the ult).

I feel like she lacks the splitpush of Luna or TB to take advantage of space, and I often win a few mid game fights around 25, take Roshan at 40, go high ground, get a few buildings, and then spin wheels for 20 minutes. How do I fix this? What hero power spikes am I failing to play around?

submitted by /u/PmMeExistentialDread
[link] [comments]

Oracle in 7.07

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 06:04 PM PST

Just wondering if this hero is any good at the moment, haven't played a lot of the patch but judging by how low his price is in Midas Mode rn im guessing he's trash?

submitted by /u/Mark_Warden
[link] [comments]

A question regarding some "mana break" talents

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:35 AM PST

There is no description about how much physical damage the mana break actually deals, similar to Diffusal blade ( 0.8 physical damage per burned mana ) or Anti Mage's Mana Break ( 50% of the mana burned as physical damage ) anyone can run some tests on it?

submitted by /u/theodor3
[link] [comments]

What were Valve thinking with the new rank system?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:49 AM PST

Is it possible to calibrate well as a support?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:00 PM PST

Hi all, Just wondering if you guys think it's wise to calibrate as a pos 5 (nobody on team picks one). Less last hits and kills seems like it would result in lower mmr calibration but I'm unsure.

submitted by /u/YungDagga
[link] [comments]

Now that i'm back to 4k (well 4.9) I realize how in-efficient and slow this bracket is compared to the 5.5k+

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:06 PM PST

Supports standing around for 20 seconds waiting for a bounty, extremely slow rotations when mid's getting dived, SLOW AS FUCK MID GAME WHEN VSING AN ANTI MAGE, and everyone picking core because they think 4k is top shit.

I am very, very sad.

submitted by /u/Invokationz
[link] [comments]

I felt REALLY good about this Bloodseeker game, and I'd like someone to analyze it

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:34 PM PST

This was one of my calibration games, but since I've been hovering around 1k for a long time, I'm sure I have things to improve on, even when it seems like I'm stomping.

Here's the Match ID: 3578358287

Anything helps. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/BigFatSnailsSCI
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.