The Legend of Zelda - BoTW Weekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - November 28, 2017


BoTW Weekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - November 28, 2017

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:11 AM PST

The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a weekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

Tips and Tricks Megathread

Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

Spoiler policy

>> Read the spoiler policy here. <<

TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles.

Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild MOC - The Lost Woods

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:00 AM PST

After 400+ hours, my journey finally has come to an end

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:57 PM PST

Whats Your Least Favorite Zelda Dungeon?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:44 AM PST

My least favorite is the Great Bay Temple from Majoras Mask. Whats Yours?

submitted by /u/Tyler_M41
[link] [comments]

Link DOES speak in Zelda II and The Wind Waker! Here’s the proof:

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:44 AM PST

Anybody else not want a Zelda mobile game?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:34 PM PST

I just feel like it would be better to come out with another dlc for botw or start developing a new Zelda game.

Edit: I understand my reasoning is wrong, so let me make other points, it will be filled with micro transactions which I can see why, it's a huge money maker, most likely the app will either cost money and have a ton a micro transactions, or it will be free and still have a ton of micro transactions (probably for Rubies and some other currency) The game was built for console ( and ds etc) and the mobile game will never surpass botw obviously, so I feel like this game is vey fragile and if it's done wrong, while it wouldn't ruin the franchise, it would cause some damage. Lastly Pokémon go made sense on mobile, in a way Mario run did too, Zelda doesn't really make any sense imo, other than a way to make a lot of money, which now sadly is the only motivation for devs and companies.

submitted by /u/tangoshotz
[link] [comments]

Consumable Weapons in Breath of the Wild: Game Design Analysis

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:57 AM PST

Can't climb a specific mountain because rain always starts when I try

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:52 AM PST

Said mountain is in the region that Lurelin is in (I haven't found the Tower yet, so I don't know what the region is called).

My shrine sensor is beeping. There's a shrine up that mountain. But there seems to be a trigger on a specific place on the mountain that triggers rain. And I'm not even exaggerating. I spend a good whole in-game day or more trying to climb that mountain. Rain would always at the same altitude, even if I go completely around the mountain and try from the other side, and it stops within seconds of dropping down.

Is that a glitch in my game, or is it programmed in? If it's programmed, how do you get up the mountain and to the shrine?

submitted by /u/Andrew13112001
[link] [comments]

Pssssh, nothin personnel kid

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:33 AM PST

Female voices on BOTW

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:03 AM PST

Anyone else notice almost all the females when they talk sound just like salad fingers? Rusty spoon....

submitted by /u/13ANANAFISH
[link] [comments]

I'm finally getting around to BotW and wrote an orchestral piece inspired its atmosphere and scenery!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:57 AM PST

Majora's Mask Off ["Future - Mask Off" Parody] ORIGINAL LYRICS

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:05 AM PST

Finally selling all my diamonds and rare ore deposits in Zelda Breath of the Wild! What's the most rupees you've had at one time?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:37 AM PST

I'd love to see an even freer version of BotW.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:00 PM PST

I don't know about anyone else, but i would be ecstatic if Nintendo released a game set in a less volatile time (i.e., pre- Ganon-based apocalypse) that was completely free roam. Obviously there would be story arcs and major missions, but not a single overarching one. And ideally you'd be able to just live a life. Choose your race, buy a house in a village, etc. And perhaps even play on online servers. It would basically be somewhere between Zelda, GTA, and Harvest Moon.

submitted by /u/pnba222
[link] [comments]

Children of the Gerudo

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:12 PM PST

Something I've been wondering for quite a while; do Hylian men and Gerudo women solely have Gerudo girls as children? Or can they have hylians too? Or do they have a weird hybrid of both?? If they marry another race [gorons/rito] what kind of offspring would that produce?

Weird question, but something I wonder every time I have to sneak into Gerudo town.

submitted by /u/raekline
[link] [comments]

[BotW] You know what I would really love to see in an upcoming dlc?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:36 PM PST

A Royal Guard set of armor, and one that would raise defense level when enhanced by the Great Fairies. That would be amazing to have I'd never take it off.

submitted by /u/rackball95
[link] [comments]

Wii/DS era for Zelda was contentious; what were your experiences, feelings, and opinions of this period?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:56 PM PST

​I don't know if a lot of people notice this, but the most controversial Zelda games are clustered into the Wii and DS years, from 2006-2012. Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Skyward Sword, and Spirit Tracks were all a part of this era, and if you can recall all of the debates that rage to this day about those four games, you know what I'm talking about.

As for my opinions, I'm stand by that it's Zelda's weakest period. In fact, I like to consider it the first phase of Zelda's "Dark Age", with the second phase being the lull of the Wii U/(most of) 3DS era leading up to Breath of the Wild. Unengaging combat, obvious puzzles, boring narratives and characters, and poor level of exploration and world design abounded in this era.

But enough about my opinions. What did you feel about this period, and what were your experiences?

submitted by /u/3rdOption
[link] [comments]

The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley (Reuben Spiers Arrangement)

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:13 PM PST

Logistics of using the wolf Link amiibo in Twilight Princess hd and Breath of the Wild?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:56 PM PST

A bit late I know, but I have Twilight Princess HD with the wolf Link amiibo. I believe I saved it with 18 hearts, but I would like to have it with 20. Did I screw myself, or am I able to save it with 20 hearts still? I plan on getting Breath of the Wild soon and I want to have the ability to play with a 20 heart wolf Link.

submitted by /u/squishmydish
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.