Skyrim - What was his name again?


What was his name again?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 03:09 AM PST

What's the weirdest thing you've found in a NPC's home?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:00 AM PST

We've all seen Haelga's "bedroom," but...

I am disturbed at the amount of children's clothing I found in Styrr's (priest of Arkay in Solitude) dressers. What's an old guy with no kids doing with so much kid stuff stuffed away in drawers and cabinets?

submitted by /u/krhsg
[link] [comments]

Ajit has internet if you have coin

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:48 AM PST

You sure about that?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 08:25 PM PST

Don't know what i was expecting.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:59 AM PST

Well this is not very helpful

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:52 PM PST

This is my favorite game of all time. I'm not a great quilter, but I've been working on this on and off for the last 5 years. Now that it is coming together I need to share....

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:48 PM PST

I am beginning to recognize trees in other people's screenshots.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:38 PM PST

Send help.

submitted by /u/Darddeac
[link] [comments]

Nordic Burial Grove. An unmarked location near lake Ilinalta.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:37 PM PST

Is there a mod available for when you get a critical hit there is a sound effect of Phil Swift yelling "THAT'S A LOTTA DAMAGE!"

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:54 AM PST

Friend was wondering so he can "enjoy" his Skyrim experience (before he want's another 100 rediculous mods)

submitted by /u/DistinguishableGuy
[link] [comments]

Back story for your skyrim build?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 04:56 AM PST

Does anyone else think the door underneath the Solitude Windmill is a serious security breach?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:23 PM PST

I mean I know it's kind of hidden by the cliff, but come on when you use it most of the time only one guard passes by the entrance in Solitude proper.

submitted by /u/Kilikaklaka
[link] [comments]

So I was doing the dawnbreaker daedric questline. I shot at Malkoran with an ice arrow and it made a huge explosion knocking dawnbreaker out of its pedestal, after I killed Malkoran I picked up dawnbreaker then I took the one out of the pedestal and I ended up getting two.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:52 PM PST

My first ever evil character, "Phaestus". He needs to know from the reddit folk, who would make a good follower for him. Gonna begin dark brotherhood soon so maybe someone in there is worthy. Mod follower suggestions are accepted.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:51 PM PST

Much like the TARDIS, the Winking Skeever is bigger on the inside than the outside.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:52 PM PST

A lot bigger.

submitted by /u/DirtyArchaeologist
[link] [comments]

Nintendo switch skyrim audio bug is DREADFUL

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 02:27 AM PST

The random screeches of static is ruining this game for me. Does anyone know when a possible fix for this will be released?

submitted by /u/potentpotion
[link] [comments]

I want Thalmor & forsworn civil war quest lines.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:54 PM PST

Plus imagine the civil war was a full on one like we see on films & in history. Two armies charging towards one another until they clash in they're hundreds. That would of been dope.

submitted by /u/Skalofskyrim
[link] [comments]

Dawnguard and Dragonborn quests — when to do them?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 12:10 AM PST

Hello everyone. I'm only starting with no more than 20 hours of gameplay, still establishing myself and questing around Whiterun. (Loving it by the way!) Just travelled for the first time to the Throat of the World to begin that main quest with the Greybeards. However out of the blue situations appeared that triggered Dawnguard and Dragonborn main quests. My question here is what is the ideal timing to invest in each of those? Should I first go all the way with the base game content and main quests or should at some point tackle one of those two DLC first? Thanks for the help and potential tips. :)

submitted by /u/Eldarya
[link] [comments]

What quests should my merchant alchemist character pursue to further her career?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 06:50 AM PST

I'm playing a Khajiit alchemist merchant. She's not a combat-oriented character. She doesn't wield weapons or wear armor. She knows some restoration magic and isn't afraid to defend herself with her claws, but otherwise she's not aggressive and she doesn't know any other magic. Her sole dream in life is to be the world's greatest alchemist and merchant, to be wealthy and successful.

What quests should she pursue to advance her career? What artifacts, boons, etc. would help her be a better alchemist and/or merchant?

For example, in Blackreach she could do the red nirnroot questline for an alchemy boon.

What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/DFBard
[link] [comments]

How old is the dragonborn?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 01:03 AM PST

I'm guessing like late 20s. Still eating too many sweetrolls to buy a house

submitted by /u/nerovox
[link] [comments]

I spent 45 minutes clearing the “wrong” dungeon last night.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:40 AM PST

First of all I know I can do whatever I want and by no means have to follow any quests. That being said.. Last night I followed my map marker walking halfway across the map (as I always do because an honorable Paladin has no place for a 'fast travel') helping a few innocent souls along the way. The marker lead me directly into a cave; and I approached it in the usual way, meticulously creeping around every corner and searching every nook and cranny for something I might miss just walking through. Freeing every Draugr from the eternal restlessness. When I finally cleared the entire dungeon about 45 minutes later, and had not completed the quest yet I got very confused. It was about that time I realized the map marker was now (and apparently had been the entire time) on the entrance of the dungeon to go back out to Skyrim. /facepalm The "correct" dungeon was on the other side of the mountain and this one just happened to be in a direct line to it. ._.

Anyway i still enjoyed every minute of it, I just got to bed about 45 minutes later than I should have :P

submitted by /u/MegsHusband16
[link] [comments]

I forgot a word-wall when I started my character.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:36 PM PST

And I'm pissed.

So here I am wondering why the hell I never found the third Elemental Fury shout so I google it up. Oh, it's back in Meridia's Temple. I don't know how I missed that, I just remember playing Skyrim pretty buzzed while speed running the Dawnbreaker quest to get it over with. No problem I'll just go back and grab it.

Oh, I can't because the door is permanently locked FOREVER after you complete the quest, therefore making it impossible to complete the elemental fury shout.

Now, at level 55 and over a hundred hours later... I guess I'll have to live without it. I have only myself to blame for being a numbskull, but still... why would they lock you out of that room? Ridiculous. Moral of the story? Don't speedrun dungeons.. take your time and do it right.

EDIT Forgot to add I'm on PS4. I know, that's my second mistake. Man, I miss console commands :(

EDIT Wow I am embarrassed, the word was right outside the temple.

submitted by /u/Brandy_Buck
[link] [comments]

Help me look like a bad ass

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:09 AM PST

Just got this game on PS4. First time playing Skyrim - lovin' it! I'm about level 20. Battle Mage route — focused on Bound Sword/1 Handed Swords/Destruction.

But I look lame as fuhh. Right now I am wearing steel armor with a mage hood. I like tue armor + hood look.. but I look bleh.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on cool shit to work towards?

submitted by /u/ChefSquid
[link] [comments]

Skyrim according to communists

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 05:08 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.