NA Response to connection issues Black Desert Online


NA Response to connection issues

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 01:51 AM PST

Kamasylvia meal: So which one is it?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:58 AM PST

Level 58 Musa need a PvE skill build

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 04:14 AM PST

I'm a level 58 Musa with 775 skill points looking for a PvE skill build, so if anyone could recommend a build to me that'd be great, thanks!

submitted by /u/3xempt
[link] [comments]

AP Capped mobs and increacing damage on them

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:55 AM PST

Sup,

I've been thinking... Is there a way to increase DPS on Ap capped mobs? I've thought of some ways to do so but actualy not sure if they work Obviously way of increasing damage besides higher lvls or attack speed or crit chance,Foods and elixirs.

First i thought about increasing Accuracy and keeping my AP at the capped AP, that will most likely work.

The second way that i thought is by getting higher hidden %DHit, for example from data mined information Ogre Ring +0 has a +10%DHit, would stuff like this work?

Also using Accessories with Increaced species damage like yuria for humans would that work?

Could you think of other ways?

submitted by /u/jdfabs
[link] [comments]

[PSA] BE CAREFUL! One of Kakao's hotfixes to avoid disconnects can actually backfire and get you killed.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:55 AM PST

tl;dr: They made it so the server waits a very long time before kicking you in case you disconnect, so if your Internet dies or something while you're in a situation where you might die odds are you will.

They basically extended the amount of time the servers will wait for you before kicking you out due a timeout error. I found this out yesterday when my Internet went off for about 20~30s (was playing PUBG while on Discord, got kicked from Discord and PUBG) while having BDO on tray. After Internet came back I decided to check on BDO, expecting to find myself kicked and having to reconnect. To my surprise I was still online, processing and saw a flash of items getting posted on the marketplace (like everything was going super fast to compensate for the time I was "lagging").

I felt this was quite nice since, unless it was a one time thing, this meant that one would very rarely get DC'd overnight unless power went off or your Internet died for like a very long time. Nevertheless later on I was in the desert, had the debuff and my Internet went poop again. It happened again... got kicked from everything I was doing, Netflix stopped too, but never got kicked out of BDO. Everything came back to normal and I was almost dead due to the desert debuff. This happened once more over the night (my ISP was having some problems in my area), but this time I instantly closed my client when I saw what was going on, since I was in the desert and had learned from my previous experience. I logged in back and found myself dead due to the desert debuff.

This means that if you're grinding at any hard place by yourself and your Internet dies you're most likely gonna find yourself dead.

So, in the end, if you're AFK processing/fishing/whatever this is a great change, but if you're doing any risky activity you're gonna find yourself sending a ticket. This is also why when you ping Leaseweb you still get packet loss and 408912ms but don't get DC'd.

Anyone else had a similar experience? I've had this happen since yesterday.

submitted by /u/AleHaRotK
[link] [comments]

How does one farm weed?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:18 AM PST

Need help on how people farm weed using the farming life skill

submitted by /u/stanley_0_0
[link] [comments]

Some guest passes, enjoy.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:39 AM PST

How can i get more character slots?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 04:05 AM PST

I know you can get one for 5k karma but i dont feel like waiting that long.. Cant you buy them for real money? This 24hr to delete a character is stupid... I messed up the name for my 4th character and now im stuck with it

submitted by /u/ThatGuyWithTheAxe
[link] [comments]

Found this random Pointer near the Desert

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:37 AM PST

Can't send to tray.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:36 AM PST

I couldn't do any afk work because of DC, now I just can't send to tray. Is this happening for anyone else/does anyone know why I might be experiencing this?

submitted by /u/YourInnerTaco
[link] [comments]

Wondering what gear to get next?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:07 AM PST

I'm a level 58 Musa with this as my current setup http://bdoplanner.com/s/92CmP0JH. My friends keep telling me to start farming Karanda for a Dandelion Crescent Blade, is what they're saying right? And if not what should I be aiming for next? All help is appreciated, ty! :)

submitted by /u/3xempt
[link] [comments]

Average AP & DP?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 08:50 PM PST

I took a long break, well over a year just getting back into it. Wondering what my gear score should be to PvP? Playing Dark Knight.

submitted by /u/youreanazi111
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.