Minecraft - You said something about map walls?


You said something about map walls?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:47 AM PST

I don't know what I did

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:42 AM PST

So far the largest Castle I made

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:40 PM PST

Loving the new trapdoors!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:56 AM PST

Java Edition won't be part of Better Together multiplatform network

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:45 AM PST

Church on a Hill

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:00 AM PST

Found this gem of a village

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:19 PM PST

Another Wall Map post: Me and my town map

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:08 PM PST

Buggy Mc. Cave!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 02:51 PM PST

I've updated my advancements and crafting generators to 1.13

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:58 PM PST

Hey everyone! With 1.13 bringing recipes, I decided to buckle down and update both my generators!

Advancements https://advancements.thedestruc7i0n.ca/

  • I've added the ability to change between 1.12 and 1.13 textures and names (1.12 won't be updated anymore)
  • I've also fixed a small bug where searching in the dropdowns wasn't working!

Crafting https://crafting.thedestruc7i0n.ca/

  • Updated the textures and names to 1.13
  • I've rewritten the main code behind the generator to not use data anymore and rely solely on the textures

Notes

  • This took absolutely forever to do (all of those changes by hand) and I'm sure I missed a few items. If you could help me get all the items in and submit a pull request, I'd love it! (It's also fine if you just comment it, but any help is appreciated)
  • The crafting generator should update if you just load up the site anew
  • The advancements generator will either prompt you with a box that comes down and says "New Version Available" if you've visited the site before... Click the reload. If that doesn't show up, try refreshing the site a couple times.

Enjoy! ~TheDestruc7i0n

submitted by /u/destruc7i0n
[link] [comments]

Are we still doing map walls?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:00 AM PST

Talkin' bout map walls: all of them are at max zoom out

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:03 AM PST

Warm wood room inside a cave (wood stuff, concrete powder, terracota, concrete blocks, carpets)

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:26 AM PST

That’s some nice water.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:33 AM PST

So since we're posting map walls...5k x 5k map of a world generated in version 1.6.4. This was very hard to do because maps didn't align back then.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:11 PM PST

Wall Map: What happens when you trim chunks between updates.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:14 PM PST

My wall map, took about a month to make

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:45 PM PST

Not one, but two pink sheep! :D (Sorry for potato quality)

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:01 PM PST

I heard you like Cathedrals (not as much as Map Walls tho).

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:31 PM PST

My new pet ... Any idea how to make a fish tank?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:57 PM PST

Check out My Trapdoor House!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:58 AM PST

Update on my Survival house! (extended animal farms and some wheat farms under and above ground!)

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:26 AM PST

Animal-Friendly Custom Crafting

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:33 PM PST

Hi guys!

I made some alternate crafting table recipes for an animal-friendly survival play. (Some of them don't exactly make a lot of sense, but I did my best while keeping things as balanced as I could.)

  • Coal + Charcoal = Ink Sac x2
  • Egg = Feather x3 (yes, weird, but I wanted to keep chickens relevant because I love them.)
  • Paper x4 + Cocoa Beans = Book
  • Sticks surrounding Paper = Item Frame
  • Wool = String x9 (because spiders are still "animals" and they're also not always hostile.)
  • Slime Ball + Quartz + Lapis = Ender Pearl (because I love my EnderFriends. Also, I considered using an Egg because it's throwable, but a Slime Ball seems a better shape and slightly better game balance.)

I know a lot of people will probably think this is stupid, but I'm a vegetarian and this is super fun for me. :)

(Also, can you think of better recipes than I did? Let me know! Something I considered was making a recipe for Leather rather than alternate Book and Item Frame recipes, maybe out of paper and clay or something? Also I didn't do Spider Eyes or Leather Armor. Ideas?)

[EDIT: forgot to mention that if anyone wants these recipes, I can send you my datapack, but honestly it was really easy to look up how to make them, and I encourage others to learn how they work!]

submitted by /u/AeghtyAteKees
[link] [comments]
Minecraft - You said something about map walls?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.