Minecraft - Vanilla Minecraft Quarry


Vanilla Minecraft Quarry

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 03:02 PM PST

The new totem of undying texture looks like a villager angel. Super adorable!

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 12:05 PM PST

The horse got a face lift

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 02:06 AM PST

Jeb reveals details of Mob A for Minecon Earth

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 06:21 AM PST

You can make the land around your base look a lot nicer by creating terraces out of cobble or other materials.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 05:07 PM PST

A BUNCH of new item/block textures by Jappa

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 07:44 AM PST

With 1.13, simulating 2D gravity has gotten easier and much less resource-intensive!

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:30 PM PST

Red Pearls, The citadel in the clouds [1000x1000]

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 09:22 AM PST

Totem Of Undying: Remastered

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 11:36 AM PST

The city of Llort

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 06:45 PM PST

My Survival Server Nether Portal

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 07:16 AM PST

Sand wave machine

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 11:43 AM PST

[::] Do you think God stays in heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he's created here on earth?

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 03:44 PM PST

The light source that doesn't break

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:13 AM PST

In commemoration of half a million subs, whats one Minecraft trick, idea or fact that you would like to pass on to a fellow redditor?

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 01:09 PM PST

straight out of a nightmare

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 02:24 PM PST

Seven years ago this was the video that finally got me to play the game.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 06:23 PM PST

[Redstone] The Weather Detector MK1

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 12:41 PM PST

If you make a minecraft command tool, you might be interested in this giant generated json file!

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 03:52 AM PST

CraftingAzeroth Render

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 03:50 PM PST

All Restaurant shopping center

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 03:11 PM PST

About to try the Ender Dragon for the first time, what should I know?

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 03:32 PM PST

I think I'm ready as far as having enchanted diamond armor and weapons and stacks of arrows. Do any potions in particular help? Should I wear a pumpkin - I'd rather not - or is there a better way to deal with Endermen? (I was thinking about building little 2-block high huts to fight them from in case they started after me.) I have watched a few videos as far as knowing to destroy the crystals first and to be patient about shooting at the dragon. Also something about carrying a bucket of water to keep Endermen away. I've found the portal in my single player world and I've built a base nearby.

Mostly I'm wondering, should I wear all of my best gear the first time I go inside the portal, or am I just going to lose all of it? Thanks!

submitted by /u/lukamu
[link] [comments]

Dear Devs, You Shouldn't Be Afraid of Adding New Content

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 06:52 PM PST

I think the majority of the community isn't lying when we say that content pace has been painful this year. For the bedrock version we have had a good year, but in overall new content (mainly for java) its been bad.

You say it's because you don't want to change to fast, but I feel there are several arguments to this point.

A: If not to many radical changes are made to quickly, then a player can jump back into the game with new content and understand the mechanics easily.

B: We're slowing down to much. If I had skipped this year and came back to the game I would have felt little to no reason to pick it up again (we are talking java). We have had ONE update this year, and (in my opinion) it wasn't enough to justify me putting some hours into the game.

Final point, C: You are losing current players interest. I recall reading that you wanted the content pace to be slow because you didn't want it to overwhelm returning players. However the ratio to current players to future returning players is small. This will most like lead to a slow decline in player count as people just get uninterested in the content.

To finish my rant, I love Minecraft, but when I look back at my experiences with the game in the last years it been short lived. I feel the game has so much potential, but it doesn't even try to scratch that. I really hope 1.14 turns this around...

P.S: Some people might say Java is hard to code, which is true. However I feel this shouldn't be the reason they limit the updates. Release the content first on bedrock, then have Java get it later. I am willing to switch if this is needed. (However can we please get an option to disable v-sync on windows 10).

submitted by /u/DangerPlayz
[link] [comments]

Am I going to have to choose between real life and Minecraft?

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 10:29 AM PST

N00b here. Am I going to have to basically devote my life to Minecraft to make any progress? Seems like there is a fucktonne to learn! Got it to still be the cool aunt to my nephew, and I do think it's great, but just wondering what level of devotion is required to get to the point of doing cool shit.

submitted by /u/Boobahinda
[link] [comments]

Arx Virasthya - my former solo SMP build. 60 images showing varying sates of progress.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 08:14 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.