Minecraft - Old textures will be available as an official resource pack


Old textures will be available as an official resource pack

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:06 AM PST

Reddit, I am pleased to present you my compilation resource pack, Better Vanilla! Hope you guys like it.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 11:50 AM PST

My attempt at re-doing some of the farm animal models

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:36 PM PST

The Minecraft Mobestiary shows the new horse model before it was released.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:19 PM PST

Just realized that you only really need half the amount of iceblocks that you think you need

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:55 AM PST

U asked me to give him a home. Meet Mr. Waldir's Mountain Ranch!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:12 AM PST

Piston feedtape without hole

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:25 AM PST

Tropicraft mod now updated to 1.10.2!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:44 AM PST

Lava Lake spawn in Woodland Mansion!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 11:04 AM PST

17w45b is out!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 02:36 AM PST

Blue Themed Football Stadium (WIP)

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 11:53 AM PST

Death Metal Creepers

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 12:42 PM PST

That moment you suddenly realize after hours of work that you made something in an even number ;-;

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 08:31 PM PST

I'm back with more progress and a better showcase for the RuneScape Resource Pack!

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 09:10 PM PST

**Reminder: Better Together is broken on Xbox**

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:06 PM PST

I have now lost count of how many words my game has "lost" in the last week or two. I have been religiously creating copies of my worlds in anticipation for their inevitable deletion, and somehow still it manages to erase them all.

The last save I have currently is right as I was preparing to fight the Enderdragon. I saved before I went into the end and made a backup copy for if (when) the game loses my world. I proceeded to beat the Enderdragon and then saved and made a backup copy. Did some exploring in the end and found TWO ELYTRA and a metric crap ton of diamond tools with rediculous enchantments! I then saved and made a backup. I excitedly exited the end and stored all of my ultra valuable loot in chests. Save and backup. Next I spent about 3 hours renovating my base and upgrading my super-smelter so I could efficiently make purpur blocks. Save and back up. Worked on my iron farm/trader system for another 2 hours or so. Save. And. Backup.

At this point I remembered the infinite times my world has been deleted so I decided to save and exit the game to restart my Xbox (I had a hunch that my saves would be gone). Lo and behold, upon reboot and launching of Minecraft all of my saves had vanished and I was left with the save from before I decided to battle the Enderdragon.

It should also be noted that this lengthy process has occurred multiple times now and my dumbass keeps trying again and again to proceed with this world.

I have at this point dumped around 40 hours into progress that has been deleted. I'm absolutely defeated and no longer want to play this game because my world with hundreds of hours of work can't be improved. I just wanted an Elytra....

If anybody has any solutions please PLEASE let me know because this has been one of the most gutting experiences I've have ever gotten from a video game...

submitted by /u/wolfhickey
[link] [comments]

Is there a clever way to cover this diagonal square's surface with a single powered rail loop w/o breaking the yellow boundary... *too* much?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:26 AM PST

I made a phone... Nothing special

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:14 AM PST

I'm putting the 'Mine' back in Minecraft! This plugin I'm making will create caves that go down forever!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:07 PM PST

I've been working on a little project for a while. Here is a WIP screenshot of my 6502 microprocessor.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:58 AM PST

[WP] You meet The Cartographer at a village and work tirelessly to attain the proper trade items for a Woodland Mansion map. Upon the acquisition, the NPC Villager tells you how they attained the map.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:06 AM PST

Give me your best.

submitted by /u/panchovilla_
[link] [comments]

Why does my lighting look like this and how can it be fixed?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:56 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.