Civilization - I am sick of your shit Catherine deMedici


I am sick of your shit Catherine deMedici

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:19 AM PST

It is 2,000BC. No. I don't have spies. But you know what bitch? Neither do you. So take your tough words and shove them up your ass.

edit: wow, this really took off and got a lot more traction than I thought it would.

submitted by /u/docbauies
[link] [comments]

��and IIIIIIIIII would walk 500 miles��

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:33 AM PST

7 years later, and thanks to a recent sale, Civ 5 still sits in the top 20 most played games on Steam!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:44 AM PST

Burma, coming soon!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:50 PM PST

best looking island range

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:53 AM PST

(Civ V) Introducing, the Stupendous Scientist!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:51 PM PST

Turn 33, Diety. 2 civs still active but 0 score. Bug, or is it possible they can't settle?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:10 AM PST

My First Victory on Immortal!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:47 PM PST

Brazilians in the steam store right now

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:27 PM PST

The AI Inca built Machu Picchu in Machu!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:23 PM PST

Why must I be so stupid?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:49 AM PST

I'm (sorta) new to Civ 5 and I'm exploring some new tactics right now such as having AI civs declare war on other AI. I am currently playing a game as the Dutch and I'm really trying to halt Pocatello's process mid game so I can prepare my own armies and eventually destroy him.

I notice Pocatello and Indonesia hate each other so I successfully trade some gold and resources away so that Indonesia goes to war against Pocatello. Unfortunately I forgot I also had a defense pact against Pocatello from ages ago that was still in effect which caused Indonesia and I to enter a war against one another as well. Not my brightest moment in this game so far.

submitted by /u/ThatGoldenkid
[link] [comments]

How do I remove "winning" AI Pentalty?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:46 AM PST

Just met an AI on the other side of the world and they immediately hate me because i'm "winning". Nothing Removes my immersion more than the AI acting like they are playing a game. I hate that the AI has a goal to "win" rather than play like they are a civilization in a world. and something like the AI hating me because of it infuriates me.

submitted by /u/Prownilo
[link] [comments]

Stepped away from Civ6 for a year. Has vanilla improved significantly with the updates? I typically play without mods. Thanks

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:37 PM PST

Civ 5 mods disappear

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:06 PM PST

I download them, they're there and they work, then later some of them just disappear. It says I'm subscribed to them on the workshop, I unsub and then resub, it doesn't download them. They aren't on my mods list in-game or in the mods folder. Is there a way to get them to download?

submitted by /u/FalloutD00D
[link] [comments]

Idea/Suggestion to make fixing beelining techs in Civ6

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:34 PM PST

Looking through I noticed there was a mod in civ5 that stopped beelining by having technology locked of an era until you research everything from 2 eras before it.

For example, medieval era tech would be locked until all of ancient era was researched. You could research any classical era tech still though.

Once all of ancient era was researched then all medieval era tech would unlock and renaissance era would be locked still until all classical era tech was finished researching.

You could probably do the same to civics. Any thoughts and feedback on the idea? I thought it would translate well to civ6 as I know they want to keep civ tech trees simple looking but are trying to fix beelining every patch. this would probably fix most things related to that such as AI skipping medieval by rushing cartography (lmao Norway) or even indirectly soft nerfing knights by not making them so quick to research.

submitted by /u/ImperatorDanny
[link] [comments]

Which civ game should i buy?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:12 PM PST

So a bit of background, i have only ever played civ revolution 2, but i feel like i would like to pick up one of the pc games, should i buy civ 5 or civ 6?

submitted by /u/MisterRheola
[link] [comments]

Got Your Back

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:40 AM PST

Advice for early-game Civ 5

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:55 PM PST

Hi! I'm pretty new to the game. Completed my first round pretty easily by overpowering all the other empires.

But I tried increasing the difficulty to King from Chieftain and I find that I'm struggling a lot.

I can't seem to get enough happiness or gold for the life of me, and my progression seems to be eons slower than when I played on Chieftan. Not sure what to really do. I tried focusing on food more but I still get overwhelmed quite quickly. I read a few guides but still a little lost :/

submitted by /u/zestoforange
[link] [comments]

[Civ V] How much harder is Vox Populi?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:14 AM PST

I'm about to start my first game with the mod after reading all the positive opinions about it on this subreddit. So far, I've only played unmodded Civ V with the expansions.

I'm close to winning my first game on the Emperor difficulty on my current game save and I was wondering - what difficulty should I start a new VP game to provide me with a challenge comparable to the regular game on Emperor?

submitted by /u/Elothel
[link] [comments]

Is there ever a reason not to use the Merchant Confederation civic IG?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:40 PM PST

this is the one that gives you gold for every envoy you have with city-states. I'm playing a save right now and the bulk of my income used to come from that civic

submitted by /u/nanotech23
[link] [comments]

Civ 5 brave new world crash on leader loading scene

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:24 PM PST

Please help, I have almost 200 hours in the vanilla game and decided to get the DLC's on sale this weekend. Whenever I start a single player game the whole application just crashes. I have tried every solution from forums but nothing seems to work. I have an early 2014 MacBook and am using DX9 graphic settings. Any input and advice would be much appreciated. Thank You.

submitted by /u/randomjuan1
[link] [comments]

Do you go for a religion when playing for a non-religious victory type? (Civ VI)

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:05 AM PST

Been going back and forth on this myself. I don't love religious gameplay, and typically go for other victory conditions. That being said, some of the beliefs are pretty powerful, and I often think it's probably worth it to try and get them even if I don't play a full blown religious game. My main reason for not doing it usually is the opportunity cost of trying to get a religion in the early game vs other early-game development.

I typically play on Emperor, and expect mileage may vary depending on difficulty. For example may not be worth it on Diety where you run the risk of not even getting a GP, or very easy settings, where it's unnecessary. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/VTMatt
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.