Overwatch - Moira as a lukewarm bowl of water


Moira as a lukewarm bowl of water

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:52 AM PST

An Overwatch film is something Activison Blizzard wants to explore

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 11:00 AM PST

How to Play Hanzo, a Comprehensive Tutorial

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:02 AM PST

After hours of salt, I finally won my first FFA with Boxing Gloves!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 11:13 AM PST

Just another of Jeff's brutal roasts

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:28 PM PST

absolutely outplayed.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:16 AM PST

When your hammer down senses are tingling

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 02:10 AM PST

Clutch "Solo carry" Moment as Mccree

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:53 AM PST

When you can suddenly aim for 5 seconds

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:13 AM PST

Doomfist should be called Doomlegs

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:57 AM PST

The man has to charge a punch for a second to go like 20 meters forward, but can jump into orbit at ease and stick the landing without shattering his legs.

His fist is a joke compared to the man's legs.

submitted by /u/DahMagpie
[link] [comments]

Pharah's a strong independent woman who don't need no healer

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:38 AM PST

As a tank I'd like the low health 'gasp' to happen sooner.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:18 AM PST

It's pretty easy to lose track of your healthbar when shit's hitting the fan, and when your health drops to that gasping amount as a tank, you should've back off about 50 HP ago.
A tank at 75 HP is a lot less useful than a dps on 75 HP. I'd like that little audio cue sooner to tell me when it's time to stop body-shielding my healers before it's too late for me to waddle my big tanky ass out of there.

Really, I'd like the gasp to be dependant on the hero's health. Like Tracer, 75 HP may be too soon rather than too late.
Ideally, I'd like to set the oh-shit-I'm-dying-here gasp myself. For each character individually too.

This may just be a personal gripe, but, yeah. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Derocus
[link] [comments]

Dear Blizzard, can we please have this fixed to make Widow viable again on Eichenwalde?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:35 AM PST

Gordon Hayward says anxiousness levels in Overwatch are comparable to playing in the NBA

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:36 AM PST

Hey everyone! Just picked up Overwatch 2 days ago and I thought I'd post my first ever POTG. I know it isn't much but I thought I'd share anyway!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 12:23 PM PST

Activision would like “very much” to make an Overwatch movie. Thoughts?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 11:38 AM PST

I got killed instant... But it was cool anyway

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 12:45 AM PST

The most difficult, useless wallride ever

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 07:03 PM PST

Screams in Irish!!!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:59 AM PST

Calvin uses high noon to reload

Posted: 09 Nov 2017 08:36 PM PST

Reinhardt will go on

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:15 AM PST

Update PTR build 1.17.0.2.41323

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:46 PM PST

Hey r/Overwatch, we're the London Spitfire and our Subreddit is now live!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:51 AM PST

Hey there r/Overwatch, how are you doing?
We launched our Subreddit over at r/LondonSpitfire yesterday as a hub for Reddit users to talk about our team with other fans! Come check us out :)

I initially withheld from posting this here because Esports isn't really gaining any traction from what I see. Please don't hurt me too badly. Thanks for all of the support we've gotten so far and we'll see you in our preseason debut match vs. the LA Gladiators on December 7th at 11pm CET!

submitted by /u/LondonSpitfire
[link] [comments]

Velociraptor Tracer

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:28 AM PST

Keep supports coming! We need more healers to create diversity in the meta

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:40 AM PST

With Moira coming out this gives us the 5th healer (6th support but rip sym at the moment. Bringing her back to viability would be a whole diff discussion). My theory/argument is that with this limited hero pool, other than effective healing supports can be narrowed down to what they do other than healing, and that because the pool is so small it is very easy to figure out which 2 rise above the rest quickly. I'm not going to add moira yet because she hasn't been seen much yet still being in PTR, but the breakdown i see is Mercy=Res, Lucio=Speed, Zen=Discord, Ana=Disable. I know I'm boiling it down to very bare essentials here but hear me out. Last meta we saw mercy was almost necessary due to the strength of res, which leaves the second spot of support for the standard comp of 2 healers to choose between Speed/Discord/Disable. From what I've seen the answer mostly comes to Discord. They are nerfing res, yes, but then my argument is that with only 4 supports that will either A) push mercy out of viability because one of speed/disable will > res or B) res will still be better and mercy stays. We can try and balance and tune numbers but it will always come down to this: "Our team will value this ability OVER an individual's performance on specific heroes". In the world cup people raved about some of the supports ability on Ana or Lucio but apparently it wasn't enough to chose over discord/res in most situations. With more supports, the synergies between these abilities could differ, the synergies between different comps could differ, and the more we get, it will take longer to define the meta completely. So Blizzard, please don't stop bringing out more supports (and tanks), they may be harder than DPS (total guess) but it will be more rewarding in the long run.

submitted by /u/strokan
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.