Grand Theft Auto V - Fun fact: A year in GTA V is 12 and a quarter days in real life


Fun fact: A year in GTA V is 12 and a quarter days in real life

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 01:59 PM PST

A day is 48 minutes times 365 equals 17,520 minutes in real time and 17,520 minutes is around 12.167 days.

Edit- If I'm correct it should be the year 2134 right now if you take the 1514 days since gta v's release and divide them by 12.5 days it gives you 121.12 gta years

submitted by /u/KieranD9503
[link] [comments]

The best picture I've taken, x-mas 2014 on PS3

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 02:51 PM PST

With all the Weaponized Vehicles out there these days, I think it's time to give the JB 700 the love it deserves. Anyone else agree?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 04:44 PM PST

Can i play with friends on Steam?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:49 AM PST

I already had the game for xbox however i've moved on to playing on pc now so i bought the game online since it was on sale. I did however not buy it from steam and the code is for rockstar social club, Will i still be able to play with my friends that have it on steam?

submitted by /u/JonteAhl
[link] [comments]

New to GTA5 on PC, what should i buy?!

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:20 AM PST

Hi

So i just bought GTA on PC, It's been almost 2 years since i last played online on my PS4. And alot of things has been added. I have 3500000 dollars, and my question is what should i buy!? What will i give me the most fun right now? Are the new bunkers worth it? Witch cars is the best for racing or what appartment should i get etc.?

submitted by /u/SindreBlue
[link] [comments]

Can I transfer money to a new account?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:44 PM PST

I didn't like my old psn name so I created a new one a few months ago. The online character on my previous account had millions of dollars of assets and spending money, and I'd rather not have to start all over.

I assume I'm out of luck unless I pay to reactivaye that psn account, but figured I'd ask anyway.

submitted by /u/hatemyjob2670
[link] [comments]

Bike Gangs kicking players turn sessions pseudo-private.

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:16 PM PST

It has happened twice. I enter an open online session, and there's a few bikers in ONE gang doing jobs, and as soon as they spot me they kick me out. Is that a loophole in the "you can't do bike/air jobs on a private session" rule?

submitted by /u/foedameron
[link] [comments]

The Hunter - an underwhelming waste of cash

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:29 PM PST

Probably the most heavily anticipated aircraft in GTA V, the FH-1 Hunter finally released.

Homing missles, barrage missles, bomb dropping capabilities, and a co-pilot seat with explosive rounds? Sign me up! I immediately dropped the 3.1mil (trade price) for it...

... and boy do I regret every penny. After maxing all of the upgrades before even taking it out of the hangar, I took to the skies to try out my slick new death machine. The performance of the craft left a lot to be desired to say the least.

  1. Turning

Damn near impossible. The left/right bumper DO NOT WORK while you're flying forward, and even at a stand still, they resist your every effort to turn. You mash a bumper for 2 seconds, it'll resist the turn, then it won't fucking stop turning - even when you're not touching the controls! I mean, what in the actual fuck is this?! Did my helicopter produce a cyclone of air currents that it's now inevitably stuck in? When compared to helicopters of similar build, like the Annihilator, no other copter has this control problem. So why would this one seem like a toddler designed the aerodynamics simulator?

  1. Bombs

OP as fuck, right? That's what I thought too, making it rain cluster bombs like it's the latest trend. Except, despite DIRECT HITS, it can't even blow up a sports car. I actually watched my bombs drop on, and around, a vehicle, and do no damage.

  1. Barrage Missiles

Unless you're going to kamikaze into the side of a building with these bad boys, good luck making them useful. You can't dip your nose low enough to actually strafe the ground with them, and their range before detonating is about as far as you could throw a Molotov cocktail - so good luck hitting your targets, unless they're at point blank on the mountainside.

  1. Flying in a straight line...

... would be great, if we could do so without CONSTANTLY RISING IN ELEVATION. You can't just go forward, you have to go forward and up. Rather than leaving it to the player to control the rise and fall of the aircraft, the Hunter does it all for you - except it only wants to rise. So any time you're trying to move to engage an enemy, you'll end up rising well above them and be forced to make a mile wide banking turn before you can lower yourself to target them again - and with the complete impossibility of not being able to dip the nose at all for any air-to-ground targeting, your only hope are the mediocre bombs.

Take my advice, use that 4mil on the Hydra for air superiority or don't spend it at all.

submitted by /u/NefariousKing07
[link] [comments]

a question about the mobile operations center

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:25 PM PST

Hello reddit, i have a question about the mobile operations center, Can you sell the mobile operations center?

submitted by /u/Tx_Isaac
[link] [comments]

Are there any jobs that won't stop clubhouse progress?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 01:26 PM PST

Jobs like races, deathmatches etc.

submitted by /u/TheMM420_
[link] [comments]

Worth it to buy GTA V for PC?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 02:51 PM PST

Hey all, steam is currently running a 50% off sale for GTA V. I've already beat the story twice on xbox 360 and PS3, but I was wondering if it'd be worth it to buy the PC version of the game. I still play single player on my Xbox once in a while.

Edit: alright thanks guys, I'll definitely get it

submitted by /u/3ric15
[link] [comments]

I need some help

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:56 PM PST

Suddenly show off the game window and jump out of the desktop when playing

tools and mods used LA Billboards - Real LA MegaPack Add-On OIV 3.8

NaturalVision ✪ Remastered

Real California Architecture 0.4.3

Community Script Hook V .NET 2.10.3

OpenIV 2.9.1

Realism Dispatch Enhanced 3.1.1

VisualV 1.0.350

Script Hook V + Native Trainer 1.0.1180.2

2B & A2 Nier Automata [Add-On Ped | Replace] v2.1

AddonPeds 3.0.1

L.A. Roads + L.A. Roads Patch [Add-On] 1.0

L.A. Vegetation 2.1

L.A. Real Santa Monica & Venice Beach 1.0

Faith Connors Mirrors Edge Catalyst [Add-On Ped | Replace] 1.0

Raider's Blood, Violence, Melee & Destruction Overhaul 4.1 [OIV|HD|4K|18+]

Momiji Dead Or Alive 5 [Add-On Ped / Replace] 3.0

Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul - E.R.O 1.9.4

LUA Plugin for Script Hook V 10.1

NativeUI 1.7

I do not know if I installed a problem, but I have followed the instructions or video steps to install, there are conflicts between mods to, in short, do not know what problems encountered? ==

submitted by /u/willy3215
[link] [comments]

Infinite loading screen on story mode!

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:01 PM PST

So after downloading rage plugin hook and LSPDFR along with a bunch of other stuff, gta v story mode suddenly went into an infinite loading screen. I ran the mods fine about a couple hours before but then the infinite loading screen suddenly showed up. I tried everything and eventually just decided to completely restart my gta v game, saves, folders, everything. I verified the integrity of the game files about a dozen times by now but the screen is still stuck on an infinite loop. Anybody know what to do at all?

submitted by /u/IReallyLikeAvocadoes
[link] [comments]

Strip Bar

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 06:40 AM PST

Why don't they include the Strip Bar on the map? I can't find it again and one of the hookers totally loves me.

submitted by /u/fatandhilarious
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.