Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set discussion: Oblivion's Foe


[Daily] Set discussion: Oblivion's Foe

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 01:00 AM PST

Oblivion's Foe

Obtainable as: Weapons, Light Armor, Medium Armor, Heavy Armor

Type: Craftable

Location: Coldharbour

 

Set Bonuses

Items Bonus
2 Adds 129 Health Recovery
3 Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
4 Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
5 Increases the damage of your Soul Trap ability by 100%.

 

Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

 

Information about this set was provided by ElderScrollsBote. I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

[NA] Don't want to pay a surcharge to play games on your internet connection? Protect Net Neutrality

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 01:46 AM PST

[Media] My character had a glitch and someone said it looked like a James Bond movie poster

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 01:43 AM PST

Belgium says loot boxes are gambling, wants them banned in Europe

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 12:17 AM PST

Do ESO set names sound like band names to you too?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:21 AM PST

[Discussion]Regulators looking into classifying RNG boxes in games as gambling

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 04:22 PM PST

The fiasco with Battlefront 2 is prompting regulators into classifying gaming RNG boxes as gambling which will obviously affect ESO crown crates.

The Belgium Minister of Justice says it is gambling and wants them removed from games: http://www.pcgamer.com/belgium-says-loot-boxes-are-gambling-wants-them-banned-in-europe/

Hawaii is also looking into it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_akwfRuL4os

submitted by /u/morroIan
[link] [comments]

I finally met the equivocator hisself!!

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:35 PM PST

262 voucher Master Writ!!!!

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 11:06 PM PST

Official ZOS Update on Infinite Load Screens

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 10:31 AM PST

Text from Gina (just now):

Hey everyone,

We'd like to explain what happened to cause the recent issue with long loading screens, and what we're doing to make sure it doesn't happen again. The source of the long loading screens came down to a bug we introduced in the Clockwork City DLC.

So, what was the bug? In Update 16, we added in a new system that refined the character texture loading pipeline as part of our ongoing effort to increase performance and framerate in high-intensity situations (such as in Cyrodiil and densely-populated cities). Unfortunately, this new pipeline was causing some character textures to get lost, which was causing the load screen to never drop because there were still textures that need to be loaded.

While we continue to work on fixing this issue fully, we're going to be making two changes to an upcoming incremental patch. First, we're going to be reverting to the old pipeline which doesn't have this issue, but may affect how quickly you see other characters loading in (this will essentially be the same as it was before Clockwork City). Further, we're introducing a new failsafe that will force your load screen to drop after two minutes if it is only waiting on textures. This patch is currently with first party certification for testing; the patch for PlayStation 4 and PC/Mac will be published next Tuesday, November 28. The patch for Xbox One requires a bit more time with first party certification, and we're targeting a publish during the week of December 4.

In the future when we have a more permanent fix, we plan to re-enable the new pipeline because it makes for better game performance, but when we do that, we'll be adding the equivalent of a switch on our side that we can turn off (to fall back to the old system) if we see these kinds of issues crop up again, rather than make you wait for another patch.

We sincerely apologize for the disruption this has caused, and we will endeavor to make sure that problems like these aren't introduced in the future when adding new systems or making performance enhancements.

Forums link here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380707/main-thread-for-long-loading-screens/p15

submitted by /u/FadedSphinx
[link] [comments]

[News] 3 FREE Flame Atronach Crown Crates Weekend

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:25 AM PST

ESO in 4K HDR is stunning (so much so my kitty wanted to play along)

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 12:10 PM PST

My character picked up a disease today in Mazzatun I think (Bug)

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:07 PM PST

Elemental drain, working as intended?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 12:54 AM PST

I play on xbox one and whenever I do a DPS test on a dummy solo my sustain is absolutely fine, I can kill the entire 3 mil dummy in 70-80 seconds without running dry. However, when someone else does the drain for me it seems to mess with my sustain and I'm having to add heavy attacks to maintain my pool. I've also noticed that the dot tracker no longer shows the symbol for minor magickasteal when someone else applies the drain. Does ele drain only help people in the same group? Or is it simply not working right now?

submitted by /u/RichardsonM24
[link] [comments]

Master Resto Trait?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 09:50 PM PST

Just got it. Running 5 SPC and 5 worm. What's the best trait for it?

submitted by /u/ExleHD
[link] [comments]

Crown sale?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 09:20 PM PST

You think we are going to get a crown sale for black friday? they always have in the past but with the sale on morrowind dlc I have a feeling they wont...

submitted by /u/Coolkid78
[link] [comments]

Tell me the most awesome and unique things you can do in this game!

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 01:02 PM PST

When I started playing I didn't know that you can be a Vampire or a Werewolf, I didn't know about pickpocket and how stealth attacks works etc.

As I'm still a pretty new player (and I bet there are others like me), please tell your favorite and unique things in this game those are not available in other MMOs.

submitted by /u/TyrickEU
[link] [comments]

Is the base game fun enough on it's own?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 08:54 PM PST

I bought the game a few years back but got sidetracked with other things. Is the base game worth it or should I wait until I can afford a subscription to get the expansions? Sorry if this is a frequently asked question and I'm just not seeing those posts.

submitted by /u/SonaDarkstar
[link] [comments]

[PC] Should I wait to Subscribe to ESO Plus until Back Friday

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 04:18 PM PST

New to the game, got it on Humble, thinking about subscribing but since I'm a new player, didn't know if they'll run some kind of special on first time subscribers.

submitted by /u/ItsArchieTime
[link] [comments]

[ps4] i haven't play for a while

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:51 AM PST

is the game worth it without dlc's ?

submitted by /u/Black_dingo
[link] [comments]

Sale Prices?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:45 AM PST

How much is 200 Ruby ore worth?

submitted by /u/oJHx
[link] [comments]

[PC] Servers back up and I got to ride my new Nix-Ox mount!

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:33 AM PST

Templar tank build pve clockwork city

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:14 AM PST

Hi guys. Does anyone have a nice build like the title says? I've been recommended alcast's builds but he only has a pvp build and it doesn't seem to work very well for pve after spending all my gold on gear and respects...

submitted by /u/varrasco
[link] [comments]

Action Bar addon help

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:28 AM PST

Does anyone know of an addon that lets you resize/configure the action bar? I found one (Luminary) but it's way outdated. The gap between the main bar and Q & R drives me nuts. I know it's petty but i've always been ocd when it comes to my ui in any mmo. I would seriously pay someone to author one.

submitted by /u/Lonebcastin
[link] [comments]

Tank tips for a newbie

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:24 AM PST

Long story short. Played a year or two back as a healer and never enjoyed the healer much.

Rolled a warden tank. Currently level 30. CP290 ish.

Never tanked before and find myself dodging dungeons as I'm convinced people will boot me for not knowing the paths to run or how to tank the bosses optimally.

Any tips to help me get started.

submitted by /u/Calandorf
[link] [comments]

How do you grinders do it.. New found respect for motif farmers

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 11:35 AM PST

After spending 2mill+ last week on motifs I decided to give farming some Ancient Orc motifs a try. Needed a change from scouring traders but after 4 hours of killing everything in the 2 pub wrothgar dungeons and not a motif in sight my spirit is broken.. Back to traders I go.

Just a whole new level of respect to those who make their gold from farming them...

submitted by /u/Caantpayrent
[link] [comments]

Getting gold

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 10:05 PM PST

I've been playing on PC (EU) for a while, usually on and off. I recently got my second character to level 50 and now I'm trying to get him gear for PvP. My problem is that even after pooling together all my gold from the different characters, I barely scratched 30k, and still need another 30k minimum to get the last 3 pieces I need (Epic Julianos gear is Overpriced).

However I'm having troubles making money. I have tried joining a trading guild so I can start selling set pieces I find, but I haven't had any invites (it's been 2 days since I started asking lol). Stealing from NPC's doesn't seem to provide much, and usually comes with the risk of getting caught. Tried running around and stealing from store safeboxes, and it was okay but it got dull fast.

I just wanted to see if anyone has some tips to getting some money quickly and effectively, while I wait to actually get into a trading guild (if I ever can).

submitted by /u/TheAsvaldr
[link] [comments]

Anyone know how long maintenance lasts?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 01:44 AM PST

On Xbox one says megaserver is down for maintenance anyone have an eta on when it'll be back up

submitted by /u/T3RRIBLEgamer
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.