Skyrim - Skyrim belongs to the Nords! Oh wait, it could belong to Comcast, or any company that wants to throttle your ability to download and play the game! Save net neutrality today by calling your local representatives!


Skyrim belongs to the Nords! Oh wait, it could belong to Comcast, or any company that wants to throttle your ability to download and play the game! Save net neutrality today by calling your local representatives!

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:43 AM PST

Bless hour long lunch breaks

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 10:18 AM PST

Admit it.. we all have done it

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 12:48 AM PST

A map of Skyrim that I made for my husband for Christmas. It's going to be printed and laminated to be used with a dry erase marker.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 02:18 PM PST

Skyrim is a library simulator, right?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 05:15 AM PST

First time seriously playing through and I've collected every book I've come across. I then realized over 100 books was weighing me down, so I proceeded to buy a house to store my books in.

This is the recommended Skyrim build, right?

Focus stamina, increase carrying capacity, find more books, store said books.

Glad I finally mastered the curator build.

submitted by /u/moidawg
[link] [comments]

Nailed it

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 04:05 PM PST

I know I do.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:56 AM PST

r/Skyrim you enjoy playing this game, right? Well, help protect Net Neutrality so ISP’s can’t charge you more to play it!

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:46 PM PST

You can use this site

https://www.battleforthenet.com

or this one

https://www.savetheinternet.com

to learn about what the battle for net neutrality is about and how you can help by calling your local representatives or putting up a banner to spread the word if you have a site etc.

For those inside the United States:

You can text "RESIST" to 50409 to talk to a bot that will send a fax to represenatives with what you tell it to. Its best to write something you've come up with yourself as it shows more commitment to the cause but if you can't, this is a common copy and paste letter I've seen on Reddit that you can use:

" Net Neutrality is the cornerstone of innovation, free speech and democracy on the Internet.

Control over the Internet should remain in the hands of the people who use it every day. The ability to share information without impediment is critical to the progression of technology, science, small business, and culture.

Please stand with the public by protecting Net Neutrality once and for all. "

For those of you outside the United States who want to help prevent this from happening here and potentially being adopted by other countries in the future:

you can use this site

https://www.savetheinternet.com

to sign a petition and help. If you don't know what to say, you can use the quoted section above.

If you want to help more, you can spread these links to educate people about what net neutrality is and what they can do to help save it. Any and all help will make our chances of saving net neutrality higher and thank you in advance for helping!

submitted by /u/Skoorim
[link] [comments]

PSA: You can save the lady who gets stabbed in Markarth.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:23 AM PST

Every video. Every discussion. Every Let's Play. Every stream. Every post about the Forsworn quest. Everyone seems to think this lady has to die. She doesn't.

Just kill the guy before he walks up to her. She will thank you and give you a reward when you speak to her. You also find out her back story directly from her and who she really is when you speak to her at the Silverblood Inn.

I'm making this post because a ton of people refer to her as the lady who is killed in Markarth. That's not who she has to be because it's a player choice that 99% of players seem to be failing. So, please. The next time you visit the only city more shady than Riften, save her so I myself can die happy.

submitted by /u/Jack_Hat
[link] [comments]

So after 3 years of playing Skyrim, I realized...

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:57 AM PST

.. that I can choose to enter Helgen keep with Ralof. I thought Hadvar was the default and only way out. I can't believe I just kept running past Ralof every time in my hundreds of runs.

To make things worse, I accidentally posted this to Skyrimmods sub :(

submitted by /u/Doubledoor
[link] [comments]

I don’t think the horses are supposed to do that...

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 09:38 PM PST

My last screen shot was well received so have another.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 12:08 PM PST

PSA for new Dovahkiin. A simple lesser ward spell is enough to negate a dragon's breath.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:58 AM PST

just beat main story for the first time.......

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:15 AM PST

in the past 16 hours i killed alduin and harkon, for the first time. im not new to this game, been playing for years, thousands of hours spread over 3 files, 80% of which was on my main. no mods, no consol commands. i dont really know what to do now, i think im gonna try to 100% all non radiant quests. It was just so long I had to tell someone. general skyrim antics thread i guess.

submitted by /u/danaclese
[link] [comments]

It was a good run boys

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 03:46 PM PST

As a werewolf, if you only advanced your werewolf perks by eating Forsworn Briarhearts...

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 10:29 PM PST

Could you still be considered vegetarian?

submitted by /u/Mhill08
[link] [comments]

The Switch finally sold me on Skyrim. But damn these glitches are terrifying.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 08:01 PM PST

Just another day in Skyrim

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 10:57 AM PST

When you trip and *almost* recover

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:17 PM PST

DON'T ALLOW NET NEUTRALITY TO BE DESTROYED, SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY/SOCIAL MEDIA IN ANY WAY YOU CAN.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:55 PM PST

Who here has actually completed the main quest line?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:07 AM PST

I don't have nearly as many hours logged on the game as some of you guys (39 hrs so far). But I have never actually completed the main quest line. I often find myself starting over with a brand new character. For instance a few weeks ago I used alternate start and ran with the Brotherhood. Then I started another game and joined the College of Winterhold. Now I'm starting a new game again but without alternate start. I can't seem to make up my mind what I want to do with the game.

How many here haven't completed it but keep starting new games or new builds over and over?

submitted by /u/weirwood-raven
[link] [comments]

A teenage dream is coming true tonight

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:47 PM PST

Welcome to the world of UHD graphics... oh nvm...

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 01:02 AM PST

[switch] I’m stuck in 3rd person, I was doing the quest to become a warewolf and ever since I cannot switch back to 1st person.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 05:10 AM PST

I don't have a save from beforehand and the style of character is fun in 3rd person but not being able to switch is annoying me.

Edit: I'm playing a punchcat so it's very fun to just walk into a room and see it happening in 3rd person, I just wanna 1st person for when I'm not fighting.

submitted by /u/Parodelia12501
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.