Diablo - DH: Just to point out, All 4 sets are represented in Rank 1-4 right now of leaderboards.


DH: Just to point out, All 4 sets are represented in Rank 1-4 right now of leaderboards.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:52 AM PST

Last night it was actually ranks 1, 2 and 3 which were all using different sets and builds.

UE MS

Shadow Impale

6Nat/4Mar Cluster Arrow + Sentry

Now, just don't look at Monks expecting to see the same results. >.>

submitted by /u/Duese
[link] [comments]

Is there any way to disable clicking on the chat window?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 02:09 PM PST

Any time I have to kill mobs in the bottom left of my screen I end up clicking someones name and just spamming keys in a whisper. Really annoying having to fight against the ui when playing.

submitted by /u/Zuldrak
[link] [comments]

So I just finished seasons campaign. Now what?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 04:19 PM PST

Hey guys, new to Diablo and just picked this up on PS4. I completed the seasons campaign on hard difficulty and ended up level 64 when I was done.

What do I do now? I don't fully understand what all this bounty, adventure mode and rift stuff is all about. I googled it but it was confusing. In fact, I don't even know how to switch between all the modes properly (I'm old. And an idiot, apparently).

Should I be running bounties to get to level 70, then running rifts?

Also, Bounties only allow me to set the difficulty to expert. How do I go beyond that difficulty setting?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but if someone could lay out the exact plan I should be following to get to level 70 and then farming for items and progressing through difficulty levels, that would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Rigged79
[link] [comments]

How do you take zDPS role in this game? Do you enjoy it? Wish it was never a thing?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:27 PM PST

It is no secret that support builds are the main reason why group play pushes way over what a solo player can. The meta changes from build to build but a zdps barb is always there.

The scouting, pulling, globe feeding, nemesis bracers, damage reduction, CC immunity, damage boosting via occulus and war cry buff is just too good to pass up. Rather than call in for another damage dealer it's better to have an utility guy instead.

So where I try to get at is the top damage builds that are used in the meta are "cheating" their playstyle sometimes. For example, this time Necromancers with Rathma set, this set would never be as strong in solo without the damage reduction, mobility, mob herding or most importantly resource feeding. Without a ZDPS this guy would die all over in 120+ grifts compared to other tankier solo builds that can push similar.

This results in builds that have higher overall damage being left behind still, because a certain build benefits more than another with the support. There are plenty solo builds that push well over 110+ but never they are a part of meta due to not being able to "cheat" their damage via zDPS utility.

What's everyone's opinion?

submitted by /u/NameWasNotTaken
[link] [comments]

What is the nature of CDR?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:30 PM PST

My interest has been piqued by the necromancer ability/rune decrepify/borrowed time, which reads "gain 1% cdr for every enemy cursed, up to 20%".

Let's say I just popped Land of the Dead, which has a base cooldown of 120 seconds.

Will a calculation be done once to determine my cdr, at the moment it's triggered?

Or, will a calculation be done at some set interval, adjusting the 'clock rate' of my ability's cooldown? I.e., the length of each "second" is changed based on CDR.

The practical implication here is when to try to maximize your decrepify cooldown. Should you do it right before you pop Land of the Dead, or should you be always trying to maximize it, since it's always variably affecting your cooldowns?

I hope this question makes sense! The question I'm asking is a little abstract, and has to do with actual implementation. Another way I could ask it is which cdr clock does d3 use: 1) A non-variable clock that you set once based on a moments cdr, or 2) A variable clock with adjustable clock-ticking speed that you can update each moment.

submitted by /u/aegnog
[link] [comments]

Help with a dashing strike rift farming build

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:52 PM PST

Hi i am trying to make a t13 rift farming build viable with rainment set but the damage seems to be lacking

Currently running: full rainment Focus & restraint In goem, dashing strike dmg increase fist, furnace in cube Shine wrists Boon of the hoarder + goldwrap for defensiveness

However my damage is still low and i dont know what i can do to boost it. It might be becauase i am still undergeared but would love some help

submitted by /u/meudriant
[link] [comments]

Best Haedrig's Gift

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:44 PM PST

What is the best Haedrig's Gift set? Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Retrrooo
[link] [comments]

If I don’t yet own RoS, am I missing out on anything besides the RoS act and leveling beyond 60?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:33 PM PST

I bought D3 at launch, bought RoS for the Xbox One, and am now playing D3 again on PC. I'll probably end up getting RoS for a second time on PC, but I want to wait for a good sale.

If I already plan on beating the main story with every vanilla class first just so I get a better understanding of class mechanics, is there any point in getting RoS beforehand? I'd like to maybe dabble in the adventure mode a bit, but I don't know if any features are locked behind the expansion itself.

TL;DR: is Vanilla Diablo with modern patches worth playing, or do I need RoS to get the full "quality of life" enhancements?

submitted by /u/WhiteAsCanBe
[link] [comments]

Diablo 1 or Diablo: Hellfire?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 04:10 AM PST

Me and a friend are planning to play through Diablo 1.

While doing my research for where to buy it I came upon it's expansion Hellfire. I have read that Hellfire is not released by Blizzard which makes the added new content not as polished as it is expected to be and that the lore isn't canon which makes it more like a fanfiction.

What do you guys recommend? Should me and my friend even bother trying Diablo: Hellfire or should we skip it and only play the original Diablo game?

Edit 1: Thank you for all the replies! My final decision is to just play Diablo without the expansion. I hope we experience what many claim to be a memorable journey.

submitted by /u/WhiteyHorney
[link] [comments]

Just came home from a rough weekend. Bless you, D3

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 04:30 AM PST

10 seconds after entering my first grift: https://i.imgur.com/rd0WJNY.jpg

submitted by /u/42Bazz
[link] [comments]

What's your favorite/most hated piece of Diablo lore?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 04:46 AM PST

Personally I think it's stupid that the Mallet Lords are second to and don't answer to the seven Great Evils. Silly name for a powerful demon aside, they don't seem that special.

I find Trag'Oul very fascinating and enigmatic, there's nothing like him in the Diablo universe.

But that's just me. What about you?

submitted by /u/Acrymonia
[link] [comments]

Starfire reroll question.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 02:29 PM PST

I'm playing Archon MH Wizard and wondering what to reroll on my starfire. https://i.imgur.com/9EJ8PAL.png

Thinking i'll roll of vit for AS or Weapon% DMG but im not sure so im just posting here to double check before i ruin it.

submitted by /u/dankman47
[link] [comments]

Disappearing Gem

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 02:00 PM PST

Just had a level 96 Bane of the Stricken disappear from my stash. I removed it from my ring on my barb, but it my stash, switched to an alt, and it was gone. Anyone else experience this? Is there a way to recover it?

submitted by /u/DonkeyFloppedNuts
[link] [comments]

Latest PvE brawl in HoTS - would you like to get something similar in Diablo III?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:24 PM PST

Played the latest brawl in HotS and thought something like this could actually be added to Diablo. The brawl itself only uses assets already available in-game (apart from some minor voice-over). It's completely PvE and even has some story elements. Blizzard seems to have toyed with the same idea for D3 already in this year's Blizzcon exclusive rift.

Benefits of adding something similar to Diablo are obvious, IMO. It's an interesting activity to play for some time. It can be done in as an open game. And in can even provide some small updates to story, like the new areas did. Maybe in can be done instead of some week's challenge rift. Alternatively, it can provide some cosmetic reward. What do you think?

If you didn't play the brawl, here's a video with playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttXdqrJN5-w

submitted by /u/veryblackraven
[link] [comments]

When enchant hate you

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 12:50 PM PST

I'm trying to reroll a stat as a socket in my weapon and it just never in the 3 choices. I have done at least 50 rerolls yet and nothing. Every single time it's always +Damge of some kind. Only a single time a choice was not a +Damage.

I known in theory I could reroll until the end of time and never get the option I want, random is random. But come on, that look like a terrible random distribution.

Do every choice has the same change to get pick when you reroll a stat?

submitted by /u/Sumoren
[link] [comments]

help rolling stats

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:33 AM PST

hi,

just got primal Little Rogue, unfortunately it's not perfect but still a decent upgrade comapared to my previous, one it rolled, with 1000 STR, 10 CDR and 10 RR, I think resource reduction is just useless for hammer build since it's generates more fury then consumes and it's the stat I should roll but not sure what is better 24% AD, 10% DMG or 7% AS, personally leaning towards area damage but maybe some experienced players can help me choose a better option

submitted by /u/makasta
[link] [comments]

Season 12 Diablo 3 LeaderBOTard Check #1: EUROPE server

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:43 AM PST

GR101 UE MS Help Please! Focus/Restraint vs Endless Walk

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 09:41 AM PST

Hey Guys!

 

Just wanted to post my current thought process and solicit some feedback from the group.

 

Until recently I was #1 UE MS DH on the Xbox leaderboards running my Endless Walk set, since then, I've been passed by two other players who are running Focus/Restraint.

 

My issue when I run the Endless Walk build, is that I don't have enough damage. Once in a while I can just about spawn the rift guardian before running out of time.

 

When I run the Focus / Restraint Build I just don't have the toughness to survive the most basic of attacks. I understand that UE MS is not a tank build, however theres a certain baseline of toughness that a character does need just to walk around in GR101, and I feel like my current Focus / Restraint build just isn't there.

 

My question: Can you guys see any obvious way to improve the toughness of my Focus / Restraint build? Probably throw in diamond gems, and paragon in some vitality? The pants and boots both could see an upgrade. Also I have an Ancient helm with 993 Vitality instead of MS damage.
 

So yeah... I want the F/R damage, but the EW toughness..... thoughts?

 

Focus / Restraint / Hellfire https://www.d3planner.com/289704112

Endless Walk / Elusive Ring https://www.d3planner.com/852163204

submitted by /u/SmokeyXIII
[link] [comments]

Question about primal color

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:45 AM PST

I am color blind and play in Xbox. Do the primally drop red? I can't tell if some of the pics have a red border or just brown.

submitted by /u/TheOnionBlast
[link] [comments]

4 gobelin packs in ONE RIFT -luckiest b*stard ever? ;)

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 10:37 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.