DayZ - You know it was a rough session when your menu looks like this


You know it was a rough session when your menu looks like this

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 08:43 PM PDT

I love the hunting scope, but having to re-adjust my zoom every time I unscope then rescope gets pretty annoying

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 06:10 PM PDT

I use + and - on the numpad for the hunting scope as it allows for a permament zoom of any level until you unscope, then when you rescope it's defaulted again, I think the scope level should stay as you left it until you change it back yourself

submitted by /u/I_am_Bourke
[link] [comments]

What are the best places to find automatic weapons? And mags :)

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 01:18 AM PDT

Underground server dead?

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 05:11 AM PDT

What's happened to it?

submitted by /u/SirTinyTim
[link] [comments]

Hadn't played DayZ in a while, some things never change

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 08:43 AM PDT

The DayZ Spotlight on Batyalquawen - Podcast Link

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 04:08 PM PDT

Hi all, my apologies for not including this earlier. The whole series has been added and can be listened to here.

https://soundcloud.com/boydy73/sets/the-dayz-spotlight

submitted by /u/Boydy73
[link] [comments]

Fun ways to spice up my experience?

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 01:33 PM PDT

Get your name sponsored in my video, I'm doing a "10 Fun things to spice up your Day experience" video and I wanted to see what Reddit thought.

Obviously your name will appear with "Idea From: ___" next to it.

submitted by /u/SaltedBiscuitTV
[link] [comments]

Dayz obs studio

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 06:40 PM PDT

When streaming Dayz is it better to use game capture or display capture?

submitted by /u/Snapperbob
[link] [comments]

Romantic night by the fire. Waiting out the rain.

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 06:20 PM PDT

I can't afford a gaming computer, will a steambox work and run this game?

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 07:28 PM PDT

I'm not exactly sure how a steambox works but if it's like a gaming computer console device would it be able to let me play DayZ, rust, pubattlegrounds?

submitted by /u/-MURS-
[link] [comments]

Bad place to drop an AK

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 02:05 PM PDT

Dispatching The Novy Campers

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 04:01 PM PDT

Episode 11 The Nightmare Login

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 09:51 AM PDT

Exploring the blocks of DayZ 0.62

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 02:19 AM PDT

Are pumpkins persistent now?

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 10:51 AM PDT

I made a garden plot and grew some pumpkins to check out the Halloween patch. I grew many scary Jack O'Lanterns. I then logged out. The next day I logged back in, and the creepy pumpkins were still there staring at me. The garden plot was gone, however.

submitted by /u/Phantom_Gremmie
[link] [comments]

Popular Asia servers?

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 10:18 AM PDT

Hi. I currently reside in Hong Kong and was wondering if anyone knew any popular Asia servers. Right now I am stuck playing on servers with high ping or empty ones where i find low ping. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Wemong
[link] [comments]

What's the DayZ game to get nowadays?

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 01:54 PM PDT

I keep hearing different versions or mods or whatever it is.

If I get a gaming computer today what version do I download? What's the most populated? Are any of them still populated?

submitted by /u/-MURS-
[link] [comments]

Them tree's......

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 11:19 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.