The Legend of Zelda - [BoTW] Accidentally set this poor villager on fire.


[BoTW] Accidentally set this poor villager on fire.

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 06:30 PM PDT

Young Link: He wore it for Halloween, and practically every day since he got the costume for his 4th birthday in August.

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 02:48 PM PDT

Decided it was time to get a new pair.

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 11:13 AM PDT

[ALBW] Besides the first 3, do dungeons *require* any items or can puzzles be solved regardless?

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 04:05 AM PDT

I got a New 2DS XL recently and this is my first Zelda game.

I got to Lorule and got stuck in the second or so room of the Thieves' Hideout, and I don't know if I need an item i don't have or I'm just missing something (since this is my first game, i'm not 100% sure how all of them interact with puzzles).

I'd rather not just rent all items every time and die and trial and error everything.

I imagine items are definitely required to find all the secrets in the dungeons, but I'd like to know if items are required to progress like in the first 3 dungeons (where you need the bow, hammer and wind thingy).

Also any spoiler free tips are highly welcome.

submitted by /u/SandmanXC
[link] [comments]

I Would Like to Play Through the Whole Series!

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 09:28 AM PDT

I just finished BOTW and loved every minute of it. After finishing the story, I decided I would find a way to play the rest of the games. However, I'm having getting emulators to work, and I'm not sure if I'm downloading the correct things for game files. Any guidance in finding the right emulator and game files would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Smoolz
[link] [comments]

Wind Waker; Gamecube or Wii U

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 01:38 AM PDT

Should i buy a wii u for wind waker hd, or buy original and bc on wii. Other wii u titles look cool but no system sellers for me.

submitted by /u/ListStar
[link] [comments]

Zelda Manga question

Posted: 03 Nov 2017 02:44 AM PDT

I've been a fan of the series for years, yet only a short while ago i figured out, that there are Mangas that tell the tales of certain Zelda titles. The most active Author seems Akira Himekawa and i picked up the OoT and Majoras Mask one, which blew me away.

He has done several more storys that i will pick up in time, yet one thing picked my interest. In the 90's a man namend Ataru Cagiva did Mangas for A link to the Past and Links Awakening. The Awakening one is fully readable as a scanlated work, and really hit the feelz.

Not only am i a fan of the 90's drawing style, but he filled the world with so much live and lore i thought it to be amazing. The one for A link to the past seems uncomplete. He did three volumes, yet only the first is avaliable. Are there hopes to see those translated by any means? Will those ever be offically buyable?

Can anyone recommend anymore side material to read / watch? I like the games for what they are, but i also think that the creativity to fill some narative voids in different mediums is something to cheer on.

And excuse my bad english, Thanks for your help

submitted by /u/Shinjigami
[link] [comments]

Skull Kid

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 06:19 PM PDT

First ever Pumpkin Carving

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 09:13 PM PDT

Does anyone else here have a bunch of attack up, 5 shot, durability up weapons, bows, and shields? I can't seem to bring myself to use them.

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 07:18 PM PDT

I have a 117 Hylian Shield, multiple 5 shot and 3 shot (49 damage) Lynel bows, and durability up royal guard shields?

It started out with me figuring I'll stockpile weapons for the DLC... but I don't think anything will ever offer that big of a challenge. (I leave 2 or 3 slots open for weapons I actually use).

Thank God for the Master Sword.

submitted by /u/G00BY_PLS
[link] [comments]

My roommate is currently doing a BoTW challenge run if anyone is interested. Master mode, 3 hearts, 1 stamina circle, no shield, no clothes, semi blind

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 04:24 PM PDT

https://www.twitch.tv/jormungandrw

This is his first run through of the game and he is attempting this insane challenge. The only things he knows about are some things that got spoiled for him otherwise it is completely blind. Come watch him bash his head against the wall trying to complete it. No spoilers or backseating if you do stop by.

submitted by /u/Fatalfrosthawk
[link] [comments]

Anyone else miss the Tokays?

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 03:27 PM PDT

For those who haven't played the Oracle games, (which as an aside don't get enough love in my opinion, at least among my friends who play Zelda games) the Tokays were these strange lizard people who lived on and island called Crescent Island. In Oracle of Ages, after getting caught in a storm, Link gets shipwrecked (raftwrecked?) on their home and is separated from his stash of items. The Tokays decide that Link's stuff is pretty sweet, so they take it, and you have to barter with them to get it all back.

My favorite part of all this was that they got really cagey when confronted about having stolen your possessions. They also aren't good at counting.

The whole reason I brought this up is because Eventide Island, one if not my absolute favorite portions of Breath of the Wild, made me think about them: you wash up on an island and lose all your stuff.

With all of the callbacks in Breath of the Wild, I wish they could've brought back the Tokays. I was thrilled to bits when the Gerudo were brought back and even remained as warriors rather than thieves. I think the Tokays would've been a good fit in Breath of the Wild, given how important trading is in that game.

TL;DR I love the Tokays and hope they get their chance to truly shine one day.

submitted by /u/hopelessnerd-exe
[link] [comments]

[OoS] Help! Jewels are missing!

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 07:09 PM PDT

Hey there r/Zelda I'm having an issue with Oracle of Seasons, and I hope the game isn't broken. I got the round jewel (first), then I got the X jewel, but when I went to get the pyramid jewel I got a gasha seed instead! The square jewel chest is also empty​ for me, and I don't know what to do now...

Am I screwed here? Is there something else I'm missing?

submitted by /u/AlsoANinja
[link] [comments]

Fluid ounces per bottle?

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 04:14 PM PDT

So I need help determining the amount of fluid ounces per bottle in Ocarina of Time. I was playing it the other day and noticed that adult Link drains that bad boy in one swallow, so I'm curious as to how much liquid that actually is and if it would bee possible to swallow it in one go. Any help would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/BIG_charmander
[link] [comments]

Link vs Zero

Posted: 02 Nov 2017 07:40 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.