CS:GO - fl0m insane 1v5


fl0m insane 1v5

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:08 PM PST

Dev1ce not playing for the rest of the year confirmed by himself

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:28 AM PST

CSGO still has hope

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:04 AM PST

So today, i qued for solo and forgot to put prime, and got matched against a blatant waller and aim botter.Was super duper pissed and wanted to abandon, but didnt. After half time, the enemy team agreed to kick him.After kicking him, we all had a blast and chill game, and felt like I was playing with my IRL friends. This match made me think that cs still has hope.

P.S:We even took a photo: https://imgur.com/a/BVBZ9

submitted by /u/GamerGoel225
[link] [comments]

ScreaM gets Supreme and is kind of sad about it

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:06 PM PST

SPUNJ: SK Gaming v FaZe Clan best of 5 Grand Final at #ESLProLeague would be the best possible ending to 2017 and set up the major story lines nicely ��

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:23 AM PST

CS:GO Ranking | World Ranking | HLTV.org | 27th of November

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 01:00 PM PST

PIMP shows us a cool smoke

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:40 AM PST

TACO talks about BLAST and his team: "The decision is made, boltz is our 5th player!"

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:52 AM PST

Went to get some gold medals. Then I went to cry.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:41 PM PST

Chicken Runboost (August 2015)

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 09:34 PM PST

DeKay tried to contact ELEAGUE multiple times to clarify boltz and disco-doplan situation with no success

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:07 PM PST

Smoke criminal

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 01:37 PM PST

Astralis at risk of skipping EPL S6 Finals as device will miss event

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:21 AM PST

Maikelele knife round 3k Batmanstyle

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:24 AM PST

Blast pro series' largest expense was on player hospitality and "misc".

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:36 AM PST

Tuscan, such a beautiful but forgotten map.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:08 AM PST

Every couple of months I see a thread pop up about the old map "tuscan" and it brings up so much memories.. It's such a balanced map and it's so much fun to watch the map being played competitively.

I remember Brute trying to bring back tuscan but it wasn't what we wanted, is it really that hard to recreate the cs 1.6 version in CS:GO?

submitted by /u/Hater__
[link] [comments]

In 2 hours Team FACEIT plays vs Team Spotify (casted by James Bardolph)

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:39 AM PST

ECS S4 group revealed

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:17 AM PST

DBLTAP asking pros what their favorite CS:GO team of all time is

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:50 AM PST

SUBZERO is coming ��

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:54 PM PST

Semmler: "I Wasn't Even Supposed Be Hosting Blast Pro... I'm Happy With How It Turned Out"

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:14 AM PST

SK FalleN: "Please Valve, don't mess with SK again" at BLAST Pro Series press conference [full video]

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:58 AM PST

Trust factor matchmaking has improved my CS experience more than I could have imagined

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:12 AM PST

Every single game (no exaggeration) I've had since the trust factor was introduced has been absolutely fantastic. Win or loss, teammates have been great even when I or a teammate happened to have a bad game. Communicative, positive, supportive and non toxic teammates - and fewer of my opponents seem sketchy, although I was never too paranoid about cheaters. I mostly solo queue and have been added, and have added more people to my friends list in the past two weeks than the entire previous year. On 5 seperate occasions a team with players I'd matched up with randomly would (mostly) queue together for a second match, once even after a loss.

I was surprised by the initial negative reaction here; it sounded perfect in theory and it seemed to have worked great. Obivously a fair share of a community will be reluctant to any change initially, but all the users switching back to prime and complaining surprised me - so I figured I'd voice the opposite.

I personally linger steadily around the MGE rank, and feel none of us should have any pretentions about our ability. It's been the best change since I got CSGO, at least for what I most want out of the game; people who take their competitive matches seriously, without it getting in the way of having fun.

submitted by /u/Scarabesque
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.