Civilization - The moment I realized why my game was going so well...


The moment I realized why my game was going so well...

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:52 AM PST

Civ 5 really deserves this Steam Award

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:19 PM PST

What I saw VS What he saw

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:47 PM PST

9 hours flight? No problem.

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:12 PM PST

After building the aqueduct straight to Mt Caffeine, the city got remarkably productive

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 05:50 PM PST

Civ VI Deluxe $40 off on Steam

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:52 AM PST

Looks like this includes all the DLC so far? Worth it?

Thanks for the tips. Bought it here even cheaper than steam 31.99: https://www.wingamestore.com/product/5700/Sid-Meiers-Civilization-VI-Digital-Deluxe-Edition/

It gave me a Steam key that I successfully redeemed. This deal ends at midnight!

submitted by /u/BECAUSEYOUDBEINJAIL
[link] [comments]

What new leaders would you like to see for preexisting civilizations?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 05:23 AM PST

Turn 10 - City State Heaven

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 05:55 PM PST

I like luxuries

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:47 PM PST

Iron and Niter for Germany?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:28 AM PST

I'm playing as Frederick of Germany at the King level and seem to have resources I can't explain. I have 1 iron and 2 niter, yet cannot find any of them.
The Report says that Aachen has 1 iron (owned) and 2 niter (1 owned and one as a game play bonus). Yet if I look at Aachen I cannot find the iron or the niter I own. I'm not complaining, just confused. Can someone explain?
And while I am happy to have the game play bonus, could someone explain how I got it? Thanks. :)

submitted by /u/ldw1220
[link] [comments]

Casually, which is better: CIV V with all DLC or vanilla CIV 6?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:47 PM PST

I was hoping to get either CIV V or CIV VI during the autumn/winter sale, and would like to know others' opinions on which is better. I've played the CIV VI demo, which I enjoyed a lot and I'm going to try the CIV V demo soon. Apart from that I'm new to the series and don't understand a lot of the nuances and hidden/less prominent mechanics, so I'd just like to know which people believe is better in terms of gameplay and simple fun. Thank you.

submitted by /u/mugginshere
[link] [comments]

Is the original Civ worth playing?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:22 PM PST

[BNW] Trade Route Issues.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:24 AM PST

I go to available trade routes to find the best routes. I see a Geneva to Kabul caravan route as shown here.
https://i.imgur.com/TR3Oxtp.jpg
Then I go to make the route, and it is not there as shown here. https://i.imgur.com/RURPOPU.jpg
The route is within "range" as shown here.
https://i.imgur.com/KjI4PCr.jpg
Can anyone help? I'm running on Win 7 Home Premium The only mode I have on is Enhanced UI

I have already tried : * Reloading the saved game * Restarting the game * Restarting Steam * Restarting Windows

submitted by /u/matallic
[link] [comments]

How to get DLC without buying each one individually

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:22 PM PST

Hey guys. I really want to get all of the new DLC but I don't want to buy each on individually. Is there a season pass or expansion coming that includes all of it? Thanks!

Edit:This is meant for Civ 6. Sorry for not clarifying.

submitted by /u/thedoorknob123
[link] [comments]

Multiplayer issues

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:01 PM PST

Yesterday I was playing with my friend in multiplayer and it worked fine. Today I'm trying to play a game with 3 friends and only one is able to ready up, everyone else gets the error message "invalid player options"

The kicker is that my friend, who I was playing with yesterday and nothing has changed, is not able to ready up due to player options. Any idea what could be causing this problem?

submitted by /u/alexanderyou
[link] [comments]

Tech Accurate Native American Civs and Disabling Research

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:16 AM PST

Civ V question: Is there any way to create a scenario in the SDK where I can make certain Civs (I.e. Iroquois, Shoshone, Aztec, etc.) start with only the archery and horseback riding techs and gain no further research.

If this can be done in the SDK I can create a New Works conquest scenario. I've literally been trying to do this since like 2010, very surprised there isn't a mod for this.

Any ways to accomplish this? If I have to make the mod just let me no, but I'd really like to be able to just use the SDK World Builder/Scenario Editor. Thanks!

*Side note: I love that they have Conquest Wars in Civ 6, where you can declare a justified war against a player two tech Eres behind you. Exactly what I'm trying to imagine here. I may just cave in and buy civ 6 but if I don't I will try and make this mod.

submitted by /u/Executive_Lurker
[link] [comments]

Which CIV are you enjoying most? (CIV 6 & 5)

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:15 PM PST

Post-Thanksgiving Civ VI Stream!

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:29 PM PST

Hello people of r/civ, a few friends and I are doing a stream starting around 9:45PM EST today, come join if you'd like! twitch.tv/TheSaxyGamer

submitted by /u/TheSaxyGamer
[link] [comments]

My dudes, just won my first Deity game ever in any iteration

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:27 AM PST

:D

(Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi)

submitted by /u/chucklesoclock
[link] [comments]

Help I messed with the mods,hot seats problem

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:23 PM PST

Wanting to buy a Civ game as a gift. Which one is the most casual/easy to learn?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:27 PM PST

I'm looking to buy one of the Civ games for my father in law as a Christmas gift. He's not huge into gaming, but he has a few games on his phone that he spends a lot of time playing that involve building different kingdoms and everything, and he's also a big history buff, so I think he'd like one of these games to help waste some time while he's in his office. Which one do you all think would be easy for him to pick up on and is somewhat beginner friendly? I know they all have big learning curves, so he'd eventually have to learn a lot anyways, but I just don't want him getting frustrated and overwhelmed his first time playing it.

submitted by /u/Dyllan5656
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.