Besiege Sword in Besiege


Sword in Besiege

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 04:15 PM PST

Modded maps?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 12:13 PM PST

Basically, yeah, I've seen people like Draegast and other youtubers, even modders use modded maps like Blade Mountain, Gobi desert, etc to play on and being that they seem way more fun and dynamic than the current vanilla maps, I wanted to actually play on them and test out some of my various tank builds on rougher, more realistic terrain. Problem is, I can't find a mod anywhere for these maps, just about the simple map editor that's been hidden in the game for a while. So does anyone know where i could find and obtain these awesome maps?

Sorry if it's obvious, I'm just rather new to the game and still trying to find my way with it

(recently self taught myself to make tank treads, it took 4 hours lol)

submitted by /u/eat3reat3r
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.