CS:GO - After my car flooded, I swam to the bar and to my surprise they were showing matches. I almost cried. I love New Orleans. I love CS.


After my car flooded, I swam to the bar and to my surprise they were showing matches. I almost cried. I love New Orleans. I love CS.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 10:50 AM PDT

The Pickem Medal for PGL's major doesn't properly fit in the display box in-game.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 10:45 AM PDT

FlipiN 1vs5 clutch and KQLY getting knifed

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:15 PM PDT

I'm a scouter.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:57 PM PDT

Mixwell is not going to mouz

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 11:21 AM PDT

Mimi fails to qualify for fpl (First chance)

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 09:53 AM PDT

fnatic.com: Send us your Olof Tributes!

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 08:26 AM PDT

2 years ago, I met one of my best friends on Garry's mod who got me into CSGO. This weekend he came over my house (where we first met) and hung out.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:28 AM PDT

Managed to find this cool looking frame when editing a video, thought it was pretty cinematic considering no Photoshop.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:23 PM PDT

Guy calls his mom mid game

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:01 PM PDT

USP-S "Puncher" The purple color is very suitable for such stylish gun. I hope you will appreciate

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 04:38 PM PDT

Starting them off real early... #bestuncle

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 09:47 AM PDT

Is it harder to win the 15th round? My statistical analysis of nearly 2000 rounds of CS.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 11:00 AM PDT

No Bulls**t Mindset Tips (Avoiding Tilt/Improving)

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 10:12 AM PDT

I made a skin for the MAC-10 with a more realistic cyberpunk Yakuza theme - Modern steel and carbon fiber, mixed with silk and engraved brass for an ornate finish.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:54 AM PDT

TEC9 - Current VS Pre-Release for 8/2/2017

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 02:19 PM PDT

M4A4-Cyborg performed in with the elegant style of cyberpunk

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:43 PM PDT

Mousesports pivots to STYKO as mixwell deal falls through | Slingshot Esports

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 02:12 PM PDT

Simple tips about communication in pugs.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:05 AM PDT

I've been playing a lot more pugs recently, trying to "grind", and get that ESEA rank up.

It made me realize how terrible people are at communicating in pugs, especially at lower levels. I think that's what prevents them from getting better and winning games. So, I just wanted to give out a few tips, so hopefully, people can correct bad habits that they have.

  • Have a mic.
    It sounds stupid, but so many people join pugs, and they don't even have a mic. CS:GO is a game based on teamplay and communication. If you don't have a mic, you're putting your team at a big disadvantage.

  • Use it.
    You have a mic, you know where your push-to-talk key is. Use it. So many players say nothing when they see an enemy, and say nothing when they die. They will know how to press their button to blame other teammates, or to say "fuck this guy", "this server is shit", or the like, but apparently, saying "2 B long, one half HP, jumping down plateau" after they die, is not an option. Your teammates shouldn't be guessing. I've had people blaming me for not rotating when not a single info was given on a round. They told me I should have "guessed" they were planting B, because there was no sound on A.

  • "It's B"/"It's A" is NOT a valid info.
    A proper info is: # of enemies heard or seen, location, direction and any additional detail. If you're on B, Cache, a valid info could be : "3 B main at least, some footsteps, smoke CT, 2 flashes".

  • Footsteps =/= Rush. Don't panic.
    A couple of nades, or footsteps don't mean that your whole team should rotate to your bombsite. Stop panicking. I've been caught in so many premature rotate because of one guy constantly panicking on site. Relax. Your team has better chance of winning the round even if they're a bit late to rotate, but if they have the right info, and are not going to be caught off guard by a fake. You dying is not the end of the round.

  • Ask for a rotation when it's needed.
    If it's a full execute and you've called it, your teammates should know they have to rotate. If you're unsure but there's a lot of activity, and you've been hit, you can call specifically for one teammate to rotate.

  • Don't guess. Don't predict.
    Only call what you heard, or saw. Don't be that guy saying "I think he's there", or just "He's heaven, 100%", when you have absolutely no idea. Some people hear ghosts as well, and will swear on their lives that they've heard something. If you notice it happens to you a lot, stop calling if you haven't physically seen the enemy. Simple as that. (Or get your headset/ears checked out).

  • Let your teammates play their clutches.
    Don't tell them what to do, don't criticize their choices, don't speak at all unless you've seen something they haven't (bomb on the floor, enemy in a frame, in the corner of the screen, when they were turning around), or telling them useful stuff (kit behind forklift...).

  • Call what you're doing.
    Every single nade you're throwing should have you say "Smoking CT.", "Flashing site", "Mollying C3". Every agression you're thinking about doing should be called. Don't just run and blame your teammates for not following you. If that happens a lot, a simple fix is to say "I'm going to push B long, can you come with me blue?".

  • Offer flashes and smokes, or ask for them.
    Flashing a teammate in an area can easily give your team 1 or 2 free kills. This is the most basic teamplay element in CS, and it makes a huge difference when it's used properly.

There are plenty other things, but overall, the TL;DR: would be: Have a mic. Use it. Give accurate info. Don't guess. Don't panic. Your death is not the end of the round. Speak before acting. CS is a team game.

Coming into pugs lately felt like a 5vs5 deathmatch, where people get frustrated when they miss shots, and just go through the motions. There is no teamplay, no organisation, people are selfish, and are obsessed by their score. I would like to use pugs to improve, outside of DM, and when I'm not training with my team, just to try out some agressions, some different setups, some nades, flashes, positions. But right now, it just feels like half the rounds I can't even play, because I'm killed from the back, or I'm in an impossible 1vs4 retake. If people's communication improved, and the selfish mindset disappeared, the semi-casual aspect of this game could be so much bigger.

Feel free to add any tip in the comments!

submitted by /u/NaG_CSGO
[link] [comments]

@sickLyCS Got baited by "Valve made game" bomb music

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:35 PM PDT

Semphis on why Rank S is bad

Posted: 05 Aug 2017 09:47 PM PDT

Add Flash Assists to the game.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:36 AM PDT

Like the title says. In both casual and competitive game modes, anyone who dies while flashed gives assist credit (not overwriting damage credit in killfeed) to the person who flashed them. It will change nothing in high level play, but encourage teamwork at low-medium ranks massively.

To clarify:

  • Damage assists are not overwritten. They constitute valuable info and should NOT be changed.

  • Flash assists can be turned off server side, and likely should be for tournament play, to prevent misinformation/confusion.

  • Flash assists would need to be visually distinguishable from damage assists, to prevent misinformation.

  • If no damage great enough to constitute an assist was given, and a player was FULL flashed for a period of time before death, they will be awarded an assist in killfeed.

  • Only FULL flashing will award assists, in order to encourage learning how to pop/rebound properly.

  • Metrics for tracking FULL flashing by a player are already in the game, used by end of round stat tags and MVP awards, meaning
    this would be a piece of cake to implement.

Thoughts? What does it hurt, what haven't I thought of? I know it's dreaming to imagine something like this getting implemented, but it's small, easy to do, and I think it would be a massive help to the medium-low ranked players, and we almost never see something implemented into the game PURELY to help people learn.

submitted by /u/ChasedCS
[link] [comments]

My cousin's husband playing cs for the first time while on vacation in cali

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:11 PM PDT

Irish CS @ LAN

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 06:52 AM PDT

I Tried My Hand at Casting, and I'm Looking for Feedback, Any Help?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:05 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.