Civilization - You're really gonna- ...okay then.


You're really gonna- ...okay then.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:41 PM PDT

[Civ V] Just won my first deity game!

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:04 PM PDT

Bored at work. Here's how I'm passing the time.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:33 PM PDT

Even with a Holy Site and enough Great Prophet points, Mvemba really can't found a religion

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 11:21 AM PDT

Making lots of friends

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:42 PM PDT

Great entertainers mod

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:40 PM PDT

I found it strange that the entertainment complex is the only district other than the city center that you can build buildings in that doesn't produce some form of great person points. I then came up with the idea for a mod that adds the great entertainer.

Classical

Pelops: city get the olympics city project which provides great entertainer points and culture

Gaius Appuleius Diocles: arenas give plus 1 amenities

Porphyrius the Charioteer: gives 2 free heavy chariots

Medieval

William Marshall: works as a general and horses provide amenities in the city he is popped in

Rutebeuf: amphitheatres provide 1 faith and holy sites provide 1 amenities.

Roland the Farter: makes a great work of music, great works of art in the capital provide amenities

Renaissance

Izumo no Okuni: amphitheatres give amenities.

Cesare Negri: gives the inspiration for opera and ballet and a random inspiration

Elisabeth Sophie of Mecklenburg: double the cultural great people point production in this city

Industrial

Mei Lanfang: amphitheatre can hold 1 slot of music and produce great musician points

Joseph Grimaldi: gives 2 random inspirations

Buffalo bill: pastures provide gold, culture, and amenities in one city

Modern

P.T Barnum: increases amenities in the city he's used in, has 3 charges.

laurence olivier: theater districts provide amenities

Anna Pavlova: gives an inspiration for each work of music in the city she's popped in

Babe ruth: stadiums provide extra happiness

Atomic

Pele: stadiums provide tourism

Wayne gretzky: stadiums have plus 5 culture

Jim Henson: Increase all your current great person points

Information

Miyamoto: industrial zone provide tourism

Oprah: gives all cities 1 amenities per broadcasting tower in your empire

Steve Irwin: can found a national park, double tourism from natural parks

Kim Kardashian: Great entertainer points provide gold and culture

What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/mistergulogulo
[link] [comments]

Damn Tomyris, looking good! New haircut?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 04:23 AM PDT

Waiting for peace to end

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 04:23 PM PDT

IGE for Civilization VI?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 10:39 AM PDT

Any news on when an in-game editor for Sid Meier's acclaimed computer-based strategy game will be released?

submitted by /u/Zaalbarr
[link] [comments]

Mildly amusing luxury placement

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:24 AM PDT

Please no more deer

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 05:49 AM PDT

Civ VI - Rising Tide?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 10:34 AM PDT

Casus Belli seem hideously temperamental.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:47 AM PDT

Last game I had three civs far behind me in tech but I never got the option to claim a colonial war.

Game before that I was bordering three of a civ's cities but I never got the option to claim a territorial war.

This current game my favourite city state is being attacked by THREE - yes, THREE - enemy civs... no option to claim a protectorate war.

Sometimes I've seen a Casus Belli appear one turn just to disappear the next. It's horribly buggy or unpredictable and there's often absolutely no indication as to why or what's going on...

submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGON_GIRLS
[link] [comments]

The Great American Canals

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:19 PM PDT

Trust nobody, not even yourself

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:07 PM PDT

Very sad desert

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 05:17 AM PDT

My own city is occupied

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 06:21 PM PDT

So I'm playing a game of civ 6 and a city that I had taken earlier and received the rights to was taken by another civ in a later war. In that same war I retook the city but it says that it is occupied but I can't request for the civ to cede it. Is this a glitch or is there something I need to be doing?

submitted by /u/Andrew76671
[link] [comments]

Question: Does anyone declare war when meeting a new civilization?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 11:34 AM PDT

Every time you meet a new civ the option to declare war is there. Is there any point to declaring war so early?

submitted by /u/slicedapples
[link] [comments]

Which Civ 6 Leader Defeat screen is your favorite(s) and why?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:41 AM PDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9m0SmQgxmA

Myself personally I love Teddy's defeat screen. He is not angry, he just acknowledges that you won the war, and that his vision of America will never be...

submitted by /u/xlbeutel
[link] [comments]

Anybody want some silver?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:28 AM PDT

[HELP] Civ 6 crashing in Linux?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:41 PM PDT

I've played Civ 6 extensively since it came out on Windows. I recently moved platforms to Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 to be precise) and was able to run Civ for about two weeks without any problems. (As a matter of fact, one of the reasons I jumped over to Ubuntu was because Civ would run fine on it.)

Starting on Friday, the game began to silently crash on a very frequent basis. Sometimes it would start and then immediately end, other times it would get all the way to the "creating world" portion of the game and then crash. In each case it would silently return to the desktop with no error message. On rare occasions (perhaps 5-10%) of the time it would actually make it into the game, at which point it would run fine. But if I decided to exit and start a new game I would have to go through the same problems.

I've checked the integrity of my local cache and it checks out. I've toyed with the idea of doing an uninstall/reinstall, but the Nubian patch should be hitting Linux soon and I'm hoping that it will fix the problem without me having to bite the bullet and redownload the whole thing.

Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm pretty knowledgeable with Windows installations, but not much at all with Linux.

submitted by /u/donquixote235
[link] [comments]

Is there a mod for Civ VI where tech and civic cost is like marathon but everything else is quick/standard?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:40 PM PDT

I remember a mod being for Civ V like this and now with the integrated workshop/multiplayer support I think this would be fun to use

submitted by /u/haydenhayden011
[link] [comments]

Kandy be scoutin

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 02:51 AM PDT

Noob question about making deals (Civ6)

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 06:20 PM PDT

I'm pretty new to the Civ franchise and am currently playing Civ 6. I have a bunch of leaders that are not happy with me and I can open their menus to declare war, make deals, etc. I can't seem to do the same with the civs that are happy with me. Is there any way I can make deals with them?

submitted by /u/outlandishflamingo
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.