True Dota 2 - What happened to QoP? |
- What happened to QoP?
- Hypothetically, with what teammates would you get an aghs on CK?
- Requesting advice from 4K+ MID players
- PSA: If you are in the 3k to 4.9k bracket. It's time to just play the game and have fun!
- Viability of Offlane Ursa (don't see a thread on this)
- Lycan lvl 15 talents
- Is it possible to climb the rating ladder by only playing pos 5/6 support?
- 7k MMR Informative Twitch Streams to Follow?
- When to get Halbred? when to smoke?
- Knowing how to improve?
- Theory: Boots of Travel as a farming tool for position 4 and 4.5's
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:29 AM PDT I've been playing QoP lately and it's an auto win for me. I don't recall her having any significant buffs so what made her strong this patch? [link] [comments] |
| Hypothetically, with what teammates would you get an aghs on CK? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:08 AM PDT Obviously because CK is played primarily as a hard carry this is a very nice/silly build kind of question, but if CK were to somehow find himself as a pos. 3-4, with what heroes would aghs be a good pairing? I would think heroes like Sven, Dusa, and even Centaur may be good heroes to pair with aghs CK but I really have no idea [link] [comments] |
| Requesting advice from 4K+ MID players Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:48 PM PDT 3.8K. I want to go back to learning mid again.
[link] [comments] |
| PSA: If you are in the 3k to 4.9k bracket. It's time to just play the game and have fun! Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:01 PM PDT I get messages from a lot of players, friends and they keep asking me how do I get to 5k, 6k and so on. Then I take a quick glance at their profiles and see like... 15 offlane Axe games or spamming last pick Slark for 20 games in a row and stuff like that... I don't understand how people get so attached to a number that doesn't mean too much. If you are in this bracket there's so much in the game to explore, so many heroes to understand! There's just so much for you too learn! So please... Just play to have FUN!!! Learn as much as you can about the game. Once you start getting to high 5k and low 6k the games are just a bunch of people thinking they're the next sumail not to talking to each other and thinking they need to carry the game by themselves. So don't turn into those "I spam 3 heroes" twats... Not only you're never going to understand why are you losing/winning the game it's just going to stop being engaging and challenging and it's going to become a very cruel second job. [link] [comments] |
| Viability of Offlane Ursa (don't see a thread on this) Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:34 PM PDT So I just had a decent game with as offlane ursa. Link is here, https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3267166305. I'm a scrublord, fyi. Drafted it because someone indicated Alchemist and I wanted an ez counter off the board before our alch pick; alch went safelane (?), we had an invoker mid, so offlane was it. I just ran at people all game to create space, roshed 3 times, pretty ez, but the bear creates space so well I wondered if offlane ursa would work in less ideal situations. Thoughts? Also build after vlads? I got blink way to late this game ETA: here's the Feedless Wed analysis of my build, FWIW: http://analysis.feedless.co/match?match_id=3267166305&player_slot=9 [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:35 AM PDT Does anyone get the 12 feral regen over the 12 strength? Seems like the extra 240 health is better in pretty much all situations? [link] [comments] |
| Is it possible to climb the rating ladder by only playing pos 5/6 support? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:54 AM PDT I'm at about 2.8/3k mmr and like to play support. However, I'm usually a pos 6 since no one else bothers to buy wards, dust, courier, gem etc. I get very frustrated because despite my efforts at supporting my team I usually feel like I'm fully dependent on my cores to know how to carry and they usually don't. My question is, is it possible to climb from this bracket by only playing support? [link] [comments] |
| 7k MMR Informative Twitch Streams to Follow? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:17 PM PDT So far, I only know of two: twitch.tv/bannanaslamjamma twitch.tv/hairy_freak Does anyone have any others? I would prefer not to follow pro players because they generally do not share their thought process during their games and do not stream often. [link] [comments] |
| When to get Halbred? when to smoke? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:26 PM PDT I almost never get halbred, i usually opt for like forcestaff or something. Not sure when to get it. just curious. As for smokes. How early should i get them? What are good times to get them? I realize they have very long cd so i dont think spamming them late game after what seems like a stalemate probably isn't the correct way to use them. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:13 PM PDT I'm looking to get better at dota, but I'm not sure how to figure what I'm bad at in order to focus on improving at that specific area. So how do analyse myself? My mmr is averaging 3900. [link] [comments] |
| Theory: Boots of Travel as a farming tool for position 4 and 4.5's Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:37 PM PDT The germ of an idea I had goes like this: There are certain supports whose contribution to a team doesn't require their immediate presence. Combine them with core heroes who can tie up an enemy force and a support with boots of travel can spread the map farming in locations where either team doesn't have major presence and teleport to teammates as long as the extra couriers they purchased don't get picked off. So I'm thinking of experimenting with the following heroes to get BoTs as their first major item:
But I would only use this build if the following type of heroes will act as positions 1-3. Simply absorbs so much damage the tp time isn't a problem
[link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from True Dota 2. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment