Fallout - I made a Deathclaw mug for my boyfriend |
- I made a Deathclaw mug for my boyfriend
- Turned on Fallout 4 again...after being away for 6 months
- Made a Fallout themed birthday cake for my boy
- Fallout 2 REALLY stands up to this day
- Fallout 4 is only 14.99 on Steam right now for the sale
- Does Anyone Else Thing Cito Was A Sorely Missed Companion Opportunity?
- The New California Republic 2276 Elections (Roleplay) (Alternative History)
- Article on the Real Life Raven Rock
- All Fallout titles are on sale right now on Steam.
- TIL That the Male Voice Actor for the Master also voiced Winnie the Pooh along with dozens of other animated characters.
- I need some help on my GOAT
- who's your favorite minor character?
- "Ghoul problems at Tenpines Bluff"
- Will I like Fallout 1 and 2?
- Bug with subtitles (Fallout 4)
- The scaling of the worlds seem very off
- If a Fallout movie was made, what would have to be included to give proper fan service?
- Possible to play a heavy weapons character on Survival?
- If I buy Fallout 4 without the season pass, how many hours of gameplay I will get from the game?
- Movie recommendations
- There is a vault with three circles and it is called... Vault Disney.
- One thing that made FO4 feel less fallout-y IMO was...
- A suggestion for the next fallout...
| I made a Deathclaw mug for my boyfriend Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:07 PM PDT r/gaming said I should post this on here too! UPDATED: Wow, I was not expecting such positive feedback! So first off, thank you all! I've gotten so many people asking if I'm selling, and since it takes so much time, I'm still not sure if I'll be selling them. BUT I wanted to ask those who would be interested, PM me with a price range you'd be willing to pay. I'll be making another one to test the time again. [link] [comments] |
| Turned on Fallout 4 again...after being away for 6 months Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:04 AM PDT So my daughter bugs me every now and then to put on Fallout 4..so that she can see Jumper. Jumper is the name she gave to Dogmeat. I have a pretty fun little settlement at Kingsport Lighthouse. A floating 3 floor structure wrapped around the top part of the lighthouse. On the top of the structure, which somehow I got to be flush with the top of the lighthouse (I'll upload pictures tonight), is where Jumper lives..with his friends (two dogs & two wolves). I asked her what I should do now. "Jump off the top!!" The way the structure is set up...one side looks down on the pier at Kingsport Lighthouse. It's a bit of a game to see if you can hit the water...or the pier. The water is super shallow...but landing in it does not kill you. We did this a few times...and then she wandered off to go eat her supper. After this...the Fallout bug had bitten me again...and I played for 3 straight hours until I had to shut it off or I would have been there all night long. I may have had huge issues with the ending of the game, and the choices we didn't have...but this game is still a technical marvel that I have spent stupid amounts of time living in. [link] [comments] |
| Made a Fallout themed birthday cake for my boy Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:43 PM PDT The Cake. Hopefully he likes it. Still need to add the edible green slime to the barrels but I'm worried it may soak in if I do it too early. [link] [comments] |
| Fallout 2 REALLY stands up to this day Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:43 AM PDT I was a bit skeptical about playing a game released in the 90s and the beginning turned me off a bit, but I'm glad I stuck through it. This truly is a role-playing game, not a choose your own adventure book with three paths at most. There's a real sense of progression, from geckos to deathclaws. Scenarios can be resolved in innumerable ways, or never at all. You are never forced down one path or made to feel that one is obviously better. Moral choices are far more complex than "do you want to kill a whole town of people for no reason." I'm enjoying this game a lot more than I thought I would. [link] [comments] |
| Fallout 4 is only 14.99 on Steam right now for the sale Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:12 AM PDT Check it out if you haven't. Despite all the rightful criticism, it's still really worth playing. [link] [comments] |
| Does Anyone Else Thing Cito Was A Sorely Missed Companion Opportunity? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:08 AM PDT I just finished the Safari Adventure's segment in Nuka-World and I gotta say, Cito was a breath of fresh air for me. For some reason, his character felt so endearing and fun, and yet his primitiveness stood out from the rest of the hostile brutes of the Wasteland, Cito is a strong Tarzan-like man that likes making friends and beats the shit out of Gatorclaws! I would've loved to see him be a companion in the game and maybe interact with best girl Curie, she would've loved that entire segment. I can imagine it, Cito likes it when the SS uses Melee weapons/Unarmed but also likes being kind to weak people and animals and hates being an asshole, kinda like Hancock. He could dislike things like Power Armor to offset this because it could "Remind Cito of bad science men who make Ga-to-r C-la-ws." or something. Anyway, what does /r/Fallout think? Edit: Wording. Edit 2: Think* FML. [link] [comments] |
| The New California Republic 2276 Elections (Roleplay) (Alternative History) Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:50 PM PDT Hello everyone, I am currently playing a Fallout Roleplay as the New California Republic and as such I have decided to allow all of you to influence the way the New California Republic will act in the roleplay. If you are interested in Voting Click Here http://www.strawpoll.me/13255863/r For Information About Every Faction Click Here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W7IpHxcZ-pwmyR7hpM8yomtWgElMEPbCxgdTiOfkpcM/edit?usp=sharing Map Of The New California Republic Currently https://i.gyazo.com/52349ae925c7da165cabb088ec78e362.png Background Information: The New California Republic is currently the largest and most powerful Republic in North America much of this is thanks to the United Front which has ushered in a period of expansion for the Republic which started with the annexation of Nevada and then eventually the entirety of Baja, Washington, Oregon and a third of Arizona. This expansion has allowed the Republic's Economy to grow from producing 50,000 Tons of Resources to over 130,000 Tons of Resources. The United Front has pushed for a large and powerful Army which has made the Republic the strongest military force in the known world. However all may not be as it seems as the common citizen within the Republic struggles to survive due to nearly all Government Funding going towards the Armed Forces. Although the Economy of the Republic has almost tripled the Economy within the Core Regions of the Republic is in decline. If you have any other questions about the Republic please ask away and I will answer then as soon as I can :) [link] [comments] |
| Article on the Real Life Raven Rock Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:12 AM PDT Really cool read, interview with the author of the new book on the subject. [link] [comments] |
| All Fallout titles are on sale right now on Steam. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:01 PM PDT http://store.steampowered.com/sale/fallout/ The base games for New Vegas and Fallout 3, along with all the original classic games, are dirt cheap. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:32 PM PDT |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:26 PM PDT Is it, a the overseer B the overseer C the overseer Or D the overseer? [link] [comments] |
| who's your favorite minor character? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:54 AM PDT that character that's not a companion, or part of the main quest, that some people who played the game maybe didnt even come across. personally i like murphy and barrett from fallout 3 a lot, the two ghouls holed up at north seneca station who make ultrajet in exchange for selling them sugar bombs. always keeping an eye out for sugar bombs for them is a fun constant side objective that brings in a lot of caps if you pass the speech check to double the sell price, and ultrajet is useful. if you hang around their place for too long, barrett (who's a ghoul, mind) will say "goddamn youre one ugly son of a bitch" in the most genuinely surprised way, it always makes me smile. theyre interesting characters and i wish that you could ask murphy how he came up with ultrajet, why theyre living in such a remote place, etc. [link] [comments] |
| "Ghoul problems at Tenpines Bluff" Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:01 PM PDT http://i.imgur.com/Jm0ifPa.mp4 So I'm trying to muddle my way through Fallout 4, trying to actually get through it this time, running a few mods. I'm not sure if this was a Bethesda "Feature", or one of my mods gone wrong, but there's....a handful of ghouls. Eventually it took giving Preston a flamer, grabbing some armor, and a heavy minigun. They just kept on coming. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a few hundred bodies to loot. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:57 PM PDT I have only played Fallout 4, but I am about to get Fallout 3, New Vegas, One, Two, and Tactics. I already know how great 3 and New Vegas are. Just wondering if I will like them. [link] [comments] |
| Bug with subtitles (Fallout 4) Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:18 PM PDT I've come across an issue with fallout 4, I'm playing the PS4 version and the dialogue has become bugged, the conversation would start with my character walking up to an NPC and the subtitles would show up but no dialogue, I would then have to open my pip boy to hear my characters conversation and then keep opening and closing to keep the conversation going. Any advice [link] [comments] |
| The scaling of the worlds seem very off Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:03 PM PDT Like the streets and towns in the Capital Wasteland, The Mojave Wasteland, and the Commonwelath, just seem "compressed". They seem so compressed that it would be implausible for the pre-war buses (the wrecks of which, dot the landscapes) to navigate the roads. I noticed a lot of the roads in Boston, especially the Diamond City area (Back Bay), are about wide enough to fit only one car. Speaking of Boston, the city, or what remains of it, looks MUCH smaller than real-life Boston. The sprawling suburbs that stretch out from Downtown for miles don't exist in the game; the city appears to be reduced to it's core. In New Vegas, Nellis AFB seems to be MUCH larger than McCarran Airport (Camp McCarran). The sole runway at McCarran is about 1/2 the length of the two runways at Nellis AFB. Adding onto that, Nellis AFB looks a bit oversized in relation to New Vegas, it could easily take up 1/4th of the city's overall area. [link] [comments] |
| If a Fallout movie was made, what would have to be included to give proper fan service? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:21 PM PDT |
| Possible to play a heavy weapons character on Survival? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:11 PM PDT I wanna try something new and do a missile launcher character, with a little minigun thrown in for good measure. I really liked Survival for my Institute Sniper character, am I gonna have problems with ammo weight with this character? [link] [comments] |
| If I buy Fallout 4 without the season pass, how many hours of gameplay I will get from the game? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:18 PM PDT |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:44 AM PDT I'm fond of post apocalyptic movies (of course) and i've seen recently Wheels of Fire (1986) It's a mad max like but not without similarities to Fallout. For a flick from the 80's the theme is pretty dark and well made. If you see through the moderate lack of budget it's pretty awesome. Be ready to experience a Sole Survivor dabbling with great khans, NCR and hubbologists ! WARNING! contains a lot of nudity. [link] [comments] |
| There is a vault with three circles and it is called... Vault Disney. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:21 PM PDT |
| One thing that made FO4 feel less fallout-y IMO was... Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:19 AM PDT So talking with my wife (who loves fallout) I was trying to put my finger on what really got me about FO4 that made it feel (IMO) not so fallout-y. I do like the game for what it is but its not what I would have wanted for a FO4. There a many things I can mention that just dont seem to go right with everything that is fallout up to now and I am not even going to go into gameplay rpg stuff or illusion of choice. I'm talking lore and the world itself... So I came to the conclusion above all its... Synths yep, could have done without them... The whole synth thing actually bugs me and how many of them are running around. I was fine when it was a tiny side quest in FO3. I always figured there were maybe a dozen of these experimental synths running around the wasteland but not a HUGE amount of them like in FO4. I think they went WAY overboard with it. [link] [comments] |
| A suggestion for the next fallout... Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:11 AM PDT The radio shouldn't just be about the main character, it'd be cool if there was a good amount of other stories happening in the wasteland that your character had no involvement in, as well as the main character's progression. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Fallout | Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment