The Legend of Zelda - Zelda Guardian Sword |
- Zelda Guardian Sword
- Beautiful art painted by my friend
- Hey what's that stank?
- Oh, Zelda fandom. You are so predictable.
- Breath of the Wild is the best Zelda game in 30 years.
- From March, but decided to share: my wife made me a BotW birthday cake!
- After all this time!
- First attempt at drawing something without copying. Can you help me with some suggestions? :)
- [Zelda OoT] What all should I do next?
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley [Remix][OC]
- Song Of Healing - Piano and Synth Cover | Majora's Mask
- How to avoid a fight with Ganon? [SPOILERS]
- [Self] Closet cosplay of the BOTW Sheikah stealth set (Imgur gallery in comments)
- Wife is a cheater. She printed this out at work today :-)
- Going to play my first Zelda game
- Following up to my previous post, I finally conquered Zelda II!
- Game Posters?
- Am I the only one reminded of the Dark World music from A Link to the Past by the Hyrule Castle theme in Breath of the Wild?
- Please Help
- Please check out my keyboard/piano cover of The OoT Title Theme.
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:46 AM PDT |
| Beautiful art painted by my friend Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:36 AM PDT |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:40 AM PDT |
| Oh, Zelda fandom. You are so predictable. Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:44 PM PDT |
| Breath of the Wild is the best Zelda game in 30 years. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:55 AM PDT There has never truly been a Zelda title that has harkened so truthfully and so refreshingly back to the original NES classic (and its sequel). I'm genuinely stunned by how freeform, difficult, and exhilarating the hours I've sunk into this game have been. I haven't loved The Legend of Zelda in a really long time and I'm really happy that it's finally rekindled what made me initially adore the series so much. Thank you, Nintendo. [link] [comments] |
| From March, but decided to share: my wife made me a BotW birthday cake! Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:46 AM PDT |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:21 AM PDT |
| First attempt at drawing something without copying. Can you help me with some suggestions? :) Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:29 AM PDT |
| [Zelda OoT] What all should I do next? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:04 AM PDT I'm about to be done with Jabbu Jabbu, and I would like some tips on what all I should make sure I do before I go through the Temple of Time. This is my first time playing the game since I was a kid. I appreciate any help. Thanks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-cRkNQAms [link] [comments] |
| The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gerudo Valley [Remix][OC] Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:25 AM PDT |
| Song Of Healing - Piano and Synth Cover | Majora's Mask Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:56 AM PDT |
| How to avoid a fight with Ganon? [SPOILERS] Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:34 AM PDT I'm tracking down the last of the memories when it occurs to me it must be in Hyrule Castle. I hadn't been inside before since I didn't want to start the end-game. As I circled the castle, looking for the right spot, the cut-scene launched and brought up a dungeon map. I did explore a bit, but left without finding the memory because I didn't want to accidentally start the fight with Ganon. Is there a prompt before the fight and a chance to back off? [link] [comments] |
| [Self] Closet cosplay of the BOTW Sheikah stealth set (Imgur gallery in comments) Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:34 AM PDT |
| Wife is a cheater. She printed this out at work today :-) Posted: 21 Jun 2017 03:12 PM PDT |
| Going to play my first Zelda game Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:52 AM PDT I decided today that I was going to play my first Legend of Zelda game, which one would be good to start with? [link] [comments] |
| Following up to my previous post, I finally conquered Zelda II! Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:55 PM PDT |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:10 AM PDT Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good resource for Zelda game posters - not necessarily themed art, but sort of like this one. Basically, After playing OoT and BotW, I've gotten really interested in the Legend of Zelda series and plan to complete all of the games released thus far (Just finished ALttP which was AMAZING), and to commemorate each completion, I want to frame a poster from each game on some empty wallspace I have. I've tried amazon, etsy and redbubble, but can't quite find JUST game art anywhere (Like a still/art piece from the game with the game's title on it). So, if anyone has any resources they might know of, and care to share, I'd be super appreciative :) I got fed up trying to find a nice-looking Ocarina of Time one and went ahead and photoshopped my own, but I'd like to avoid that if possible. Thanks! EDIT [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:02 AM PDT It sounds like the Hyrule Castle music is at least inspired by the SNES classic's Dark World theme. But maybe I'm just hearing things? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:45 AM PDT Okay so I swear this songs beat is from a LoZ game or am I crazy? https://youtu.be/8Jb6XBmE7VI [link] [comments] |
| Please check out my keyboard/piano cover of The OoT Title Theme. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:44 AM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Legend of Zelda. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment