Minecraft - Sometimes I wish I could explore custom Minecraft worlds IRL |
- Sometimes I wish I could explore custom Minecraft worlds IRL
- The 1.1 update now has caused all of my custom spawners to spawn llamas!
- Some moody shots of my port(s) I think you might appreciate. Album in comments :)
- My cozy survival cave house design...
- Made a resourcepack which turns banners into wallpaper (if the banners are in an item frame)
- Vanilla HD resource pack
- 8k Minecraft + Shaders
- Go home Minecraft, you're drunk.
- I worked on a pond this week, and I really love the view it gets when the sun is setting. Album in comments. :)
- I built a cove: Here's a view out, watching the sunrise. Good morning, folks. (+album in comments)
- If a skeleton shoots a pigman, the pigmen will kill it, and then become hostile to the player(s).
- The tree that stands above all
- Different Species of Dog
- This is the finished version of an ongoing project. How is it?
- Western Saloon
- I think I interrupted something :P
- Tipped Arrows not in Recipe Book
- This is why you shouldn't place all the things to make a wither out in the open
- If you could have the option to live in the Minecraft world with 5 lives, but after the fifth you return to the real world, never able to play the game again, would you?
- I made a skin based off of our IRL dog to surprise my GF on our server. Is there a way to make only one of him and have the rest of the tamed wolves stay the default skin?
- Anyone getting unusually good shaders performance with the new 1.12 optifine?
- This is part of the ChronoCraft MMO map! Courtesy of the EverBloom Studio! Soon to add, a Port Town at the shore:
| Sometimes I wish I could explore custom Minecraft worlds IRL Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:07 AM PDT
| ||
| The 1.1 update now has caused all of my custom spawners to spawn llamas! Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:20 PM PDT
| ||
| Some moody shots of my port(s) I think you might appreciate. Album in comments :) Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:59 AM PDT
| ||
| My cozy survival cave house design... Posted: 19 Jun 2017 11:17 AM PDT
| ||
| Made a resourcepack which turns banners into wallpaper (if the banners are in an item frame) Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:57 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 02:36 PM PDT I'm currently in the process of updating this resource pack: Vanilla Series Here's some previews of whats been done and updated so far: http://imgur.com/a/GeDEI I'm open to suggestions and any ideas or if anyone wants to download it so far (incomplete at 512x512) download it HERE [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:39 PM PDT
| ||
| Go home Minecraft, you're drunk. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:54 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:28 PM PDT
| ||
| I built a cove: Here's a view out, watching the sunrise. Good morning, folks. (+album in comments) Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:29 AM PDT
| ||
| If a skeleton shoots a pigman, the pigmen will kill it, and then become hostile to the player(s). Posted: 19 Jun 2017 06:56 AM PDT | ||
| The tree that stands above all Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:30 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:03 PM PDT When you tame an ocelot, you can get different types of cat. But what about dogs? I would love to have a golden retriever, or a bloodhound, or possibly a pug?? [link] [comments] | ||
| This is the finished version of an ongoing project. How is it? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 06:33 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:19 AM PDT
| ||
| I think I interrupted something :P Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:12 AM PDT
| ||
| Tipped Arrows not in Recipe Book Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:10 AM PDT For some reason tipped arrows not being in the recipe book is "as intended". The recipe is a pain to make and is definitely not intuitive. Is there any specific reason it isn't in the recipe book for faster crafting? I would definitely make my pointer finger happy. [link] [comments] | ||
| This is why you shouldn't place all the things to make a wither out in the open Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:10 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:49 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:34 PM PDT Also, will she still see it as a normal tamed wolf even if I'm the one hosting the server? [link] [comments] | ||
| Anyone getting unusually good shaders performance with the new 1.12 optifine? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:43 AM PDT In previous versions, my computer struggled to run shaders at all, and now I can run Chocopic Extreme at 60+ FPS, all on an ultrabook. Edit: On top of all that, I can now run the 512x Sphax texture pack without issues. WHAT IS GOING ON?! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2017 06:36 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Minecraft on reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment