Guild Wars 2 - Mayatl the Fierce fanart |
- Mayatl the Fierce fanart
- Another Summer without Liadri...
- [Suggestion] make necro/reaper shroud F1 button to have delay after it activated
- [GW2] Life on Tyria 08: The Itzel
- [PVP] Queue doesn't seem to work.
- [Art] Mesmer, screenshot manipulation
- It's hard to work at Anet.
- My very brief yet concise reasoning for as to why we'll never get another playable race
- Flash mob - Pilgrimage to Arah
- How do I get better at revenant?
- [Art] My family portrait
- GW2 on SV
- Starting my first GW2 character
- Predictions for next balance patch?
- Level 80 Boost Question
- How does this game compare to ESO?
- Overwhelmed returning player; need help with character management
- Show me your favorite light armor classes!
- What is wrong with WvW and how to fix it?
- Remember when........
- Graphics settings not saving?
- [WvW] Any idea why this Disable failed?
- Choosing a class for raiding.
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:53 PM PDT
| ||
| Another Summer without Liadri... Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:55 PM PDT Yet another summer without Queen's Gauntlet or a chance at Liadri. Can't they just add some hitpoints and breakbars and open up this solo content awesomeness?! http://68.media.tumblr.com/2b3c4e84a43573a6d5dc75f27411400d/tumblr_inline_njshw6EBmI1r5jb59.png feelsbadman [link] [comments] | ||
| [Suggestion] make necro/reaper shroud F1 button to have delay after it activated Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:32 AM PDT Just like what they did to engi turrets before.. theres a slight delay before the replacement button available to be activated..i beleive theres a lot of necro player use F1 button as a panic button..so it will be fine if we accidentally spam the button..no one want to enter and out from shroud in just a 0,5 seconds -_- EDIT: and yes! this means alot for WvW people! as i am also WvW player EDIT 2 : some people suggest in the comment to have 2 buttons, F1 for enter shroud and F2 for exit shroud.. EDIT 3 : I belive anet doesnt want shroud just used as trait trigger button, it wont avoid change i supposed EDIT4 : im saying this becuz when u RALLY (especialy in wvw) theres a delay where u cant activate any skill, and it wont quee up any button that u pressed to be activate it later after the delay..so the only choice is to spam it the second u rally.. [link] [comments] | ||
| [GW2] Life on Tyria 08: The Itzel Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:48 PM PDT
| ||
| [PVP] Queue doesn't seem to work. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 02:40 PM PDT I que'd like usual after previous match and got stuck in "Map Results" screen for a while, then got kicked out of match and had to que again. This resulted in the same thing. Mapchat says i'm not the only person to have that now. http://imgur.com/a/N16EN, this cannot continue Edit:
Edit2: WORKS NOW[link] [comments] | ||
| [Art] Mesmer, screenshot manipulation Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:16 AM PDT I wanted to try some photo/screenshot manipulation in Photoshop and thought it turned out pretty well so wanted to share! Result: http://imgur.com/7Ly2Kg3 Original screenshot: http://imgur.com/A8zvVaG [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:10 AM PDT | ||
| My very brief yet concise reasoning for as to why we'll never get another playable race Posted: 19 Jun 2017 06:21 PM PDT | ||
| Flash mob - Pilgrimage to Arah Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:06 AM PDT While I was questing today in Dredgehaut Cliffs doing my Personal Quest I was surrounded by a group of players rather quickly that defeated everything in my sight, the event I was at, the Waypoint I was nearby. Everything was just overtaken by it. These people said hello to me. I got a message asking if I'd like to join them. This group explained they're taking a Pilgrimage to Arah. They started at the Iron Marshes, and made their way through Diessa Plataeu, and Wayfarer Foothills already. They went around each zone and discovered a majority of the map and the waypoints. About 70% of each zone went discovered (But not the quests). For interesting events they'd pause and do the events. I got sucked into their group, and I had an absolute blast! I spent six hours with them going from the north of Dredgehaunt Cliffs (they just barely started the zone when they found me) and down to Timberline Falls, to Mount Maelstrom, Straits of Devastation, and Malchor's Leap. At that point, I left the group. I discovered about 70% of each of those zones and the waypoints. I had to go meet my dad at a Brewery (Father's Day, taking him out!) Unfortunately I did not finish my Pilgrimage to Arah! I was just astonished by this! This was a swarm of twenty players, they all RP'd as well, throughout the entire journey. The leader stopped at interesting points and told us some of the lore and stories behind the areas. I got some awesome screenshots. We did Vistas, many, many Vistas! We did a lot of Hero Point challenges! We discovered a lot of Waypoints! We just didn't do the karma quests. I gained 11 levels with this group. I know it's not the most efficient way to level, but, I had fun! The leader of the group gave us a gold each time we leveled as well as a welcome to the game! I'm amazed, /r/GuildWars2 I never thought I would find an MMORPG with a sense of community. This group pulled me into their home and shared their world with me. I found a great guild the other day that appreciates me for me! Amazing game. Amazing experiences. [link] [comments] | ||
| How do I get better at revenant? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 02:28 PM PDT Okay so that was a bit of a broad title, to be more specific: I'm worried about pvp, as pve is just about having fun. I want to know when I should be in Dragon and when I should be in Assassin, and how to effectively manage my stance AND my weapon swapping while in a fight. As of now, I start the game in Dragon, use all 3 utility buffs at the beginning to start stacking duration and effectiveness for might. I tell one person to go home, and one to go to enemy home and I go with the other two to mid so that we can secure that. Most of the time, if my team plays effectively, then they utilize the buffs im giving them to win the fight and take the point. This doesn't work all the time however since I have no idea when to swap into assassin and start doing serious damage of my own, I also lose the point about 50% of the time. So when should I stop being a buff boat and use the assassin skills? Or is there an effective way to fight while also having my buffs out? EDIT: Downvotes already? Really? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:57 PM PDT I posted this on Anet's Community Creations forum and it has once appeared in one of their streams. But I thought I should at least show this off to the Reddit community. Hoping to improve with more projects with photoshop. These are all my characters in the game. :) http://i.imgur.com/onIJ3ZG.jpg Hope you like it and leave a comment on what you think? :) [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2017 09:43 PM PDT
| ||
| Starting my first GW2 character Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:22 AM PDT Finally bit the bullet and bought the game. Was thinking of starting as a necro. Looking to just have a strong solo class that will let me do the majority or at least a large chunk of the game on my own due to limited play time. Is that a solid choice? Also is there a guild recruitment tool in the game? Looking to join a guild eventually as well. Hope this game is worth it! [link] [comments] | ||
| Predictions for next balance patch? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:13 PM PDT Nerfs, buffs, purification of purpose - what are your predictions for the next balance patch? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:57 PM PDT I've returned after a long hiatus and bought heart of thorns. I rather level my class back to max to help re-learn this game. Can I hold onto my level 80 boost? Do I lose it after a while? I was thinking I could hold onto it until a new class releases that I find interesting. Thank you. [link] [comments] | ||
| How does this game compare to ESO? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:44 AM PDT A group of ten of us are keen on trying this game. We're all big fans of ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) and we're interested in how this game compares. I know there are an abundance of these threads, however I'm hoping someone can provide a brief summary of the key differences. I know you're probably busy looting and slaying monsters, so any help is appreciated. [link] [comments] | ||
| Overwhelmed returning player; need help with character management Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:34 PM PDT Apparently it's been at least 4 years since I've played this game, since all my characters have 4 birthday packs in their mail. I'd like to try running through the new character experience, butall my character slots are full. I'm considering deleting one of my low-level characters, but I'm worried about losing some exclusive... whatever? I don't know. Is there anything irreplaceable I'd lose from deleting a character? Not worried about the experience and such, but more concerned about losing some "legacy" stuff that might have resulted from the characters being so old. Oh, unrelated question. 7 of my 8 characters are human, and they all have the same last name. I can't remember if that's at all meaningful, or if I just did that for RP reasons. >_< [link] [comments] | ||
| Show me your favorite light armor classes! Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:13 PM PDT Fashion wars is on! Show off your favorite light armor classes! I want to see your Eles, Mesmers and Necros in all their glory. Optional posting of armor skins and dyes too! All races, all sizes. Bring it! [link] [comments] | ||
| What is wrong with WvW and how to fix it? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 11:22 AM PDT I am a filthy WvW casual (was about rank 140 up until the pip train rolled in) so while I've seen much general lamenting in the past about WvW being neglected, I never actually dug in to see the specific issues. Lately the new rewards structure has gotten me back into the gamemode, and I'm interested now in what the veterans have to say. Among other things I found this post which was part of a thread mostly complaining about lack of rewards, which (depending on how you view it) has been addressed at this point. But that particular post was saying the real issues are elsewhere:
However, even then I don't know what exactly is meant by "coverage" or "possibility to fight 24/7 and accessibility to fights" etc. The main problem that I think I understand is population balance. I saw recently the server ranking page, and my server (NSP), which is #10, is currently up against the rank 2 and 4 servers! I can confirm that NSP is vastly outnumbered almost anywhere you go at any time. We're reduced to little cat and mouse games of disrupting camps and tapping keep walls, because the minute we decide to buckle down and take a tower we're swarmed. It's kind of baffling to me how this imbalance would happen with such objective ratings data available and why it wouldn't just be 1-2-3 matched up, then 4-5-6 against each other, etc. I know there was a time when the servers were linked to help with this balance, though I haven't found in my limited searching what the problem was that caused that to be dropped. So two questions:
(edit: I know everything gets downvoted but wow, did I hit a nerve somehow? Is WvW just a toxic topic no matter what?) [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 06:51 PM PDT Going through some stuff.... when I stumbled into this. https://youtu.be/TUMPpm_qxbM Not my creation but deserves more love. They did an amazing job and made the limited dancing epic. SO anyone else have stuff like this gathering dust that makes you be like "oh yea, that happened"? I would love to see more. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 06:46 PM PDT I'm currently away for a few weeks on a trip and installed GW2 to my laptop, and it seems as if certain graphics settings I'm trying to change don't seem to be saved after I exit the game The settings I'm trying to get to stick are: high-res character textures, ambient occlusion, and vertical sync (disabled), but upon a relaunch of the client they go back to how they were before. I've tried logging out several different ways, ensuring it wasn't just because I was Alt+F4ing out, but no luck. I did some googling and found people having similar issues over a year ago but no actual fix save for a dev claiming to be finding one. Anyone have a clue? [link] [comments] | ||
| [WvW] Any idea why this Disable failed? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:10 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 06:15 PM PDT Hello there, returning player here. I started playing this game a few years ago, before HoT, and leveled an engineer to 80 before leaving the game due to work. Now I have time to play and decided to come back, but The endgame scene is unclear to me (it always was). I picked up HoT and made a Necromancer, a class I always wanted to play, but after reading a Bit, it seems its not such a good Profession for raiding, that, or there's other proffs that just do its job much better. I also read that Ranger/Druid is fun and meta. Is this True? And what about the Chronomancer? Should I swap to one of these classes? If so, which one is the most fun? (im not saying anything about engineer because I'm not sure how I feel about its playstyles, or if said playstyles are still the meta for them) or should I continue my road of necromancy? I like having some options, but not too many (I remember being able to read an entire novel faster than completing the 'correct' engineer rotation. for any1 who gets the reference....) so not a 2 button rotation, but not a 32 button one either. Thanks for the opinions. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from /r/GuildWars2: Now with a new gamemode!. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment