Grand Theft Auto V - GTAV Just hit "Mixed" on Steam


GTAV Just hit "Mixed" on Steam

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 01:55 AM PDT

The perfect camouflage

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:02 AM PDT

I see your Gta V overwhelmingly negative/mixed review. I raise you a "why it doesn't really matter".

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 06:06 AM PDT

Leaving a negative steam review is one thing...

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 09:13 AM PDT

But marking all of the recent positive reviews as unhelpful? that's just scummy. Going through them, they're almost all at 0% helpful. It's hardly coincidence.

*lmao getting downvoted like I'M the wrong one here.

submitted by /u/magicman88999
[link] [comments]

What weapon do you want to see receive the Mk2 treatment next?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:31 PM PDT

Personally, I want a Mk2 Pump or Bullpup Shotgun more than anything. I love the Pump Shotgun in this game so much, and I love the look and sound (but not the damage or range) or the Bullpup.

Mk2 Pump could be upgraded to this bad boy.

http://i.imgur.com/Q1eEPkm.jpg

submitted by /u/Chaoxytal
[link] [comments]

In the time of all these new vehicles, let's appreciate good old Ruiner 2000

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:14 AM PDT

I love the amount of vehicles/Firepower I can have out at one time.

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 10:36 AM PDT

That ending

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 02:34 PM PDT

I finished the game only now, and want to know what option everyone chose and why. Spoilers ahead.

I chose C, because Michael and Trevor are nowhere worth dying, especially by the hands of Franklin. TBH, I could go for option B and killing Michael, after seeing what he did when Franklin chose to blow away Trevor.

But no way in hell I would choose to kill Trevor. He was insane and psycho, but he truly cares for his real friends & IMO would never betray them. He didn't help Franklin take out Micheal. Before making the choice, I remembered the Prologue mission, where Trevor was stumbling, full with gunshots, almost convinced that Michael would not make it, yet he still doesn't give up until the very end. I remembered this line " Ain't gonna leave you Mikey".

No way in hell I would ever choose to kill Trevor.

submitted by /u/svparty
[link] [comments]

Combat reviews for all vehicles and weapons in Gunrunning and recommendations

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 09:22 AM PDT

Tl;dr at the bottom for each vehicle

 

The point of these reviews and recommendations is to look at the vehicles and weapons from a PVP perspective only. Anything that doesn't effect its PVP abilities will be ignored. Recommendations are for customization and weapon changes. These reviews come from first hand experience testing these out in "active combat" with several other avid PVPers who helped make these reviews as well. One thing I'll point out is if I talk about explosive armor resistance it will be assuming 100% armor and someone in the vehicle. Also let me mention again UPGRADE YOUR AMROR ON ALL THE VEHICLES, IT GIVES A HUGE EFFECT ON THE RESISTANCE TO EXPLOSIVES

 

APC
Lets start with armor. The APC can take up to 7 High OR Low powered explosives to the side, or 8 when hit from the front or back directly, 4 tank shells, 6 sticky bombs, or 20 explosive rounds. The armor is strong against RPG fire and throwables but doesn't have any extra resistance against homing or jet cannon. Which means even though it has an AA upgrade it will almost always die to the jet first before it can hit because it can't aim at a very high angle. The windows aren't bulletproof so watch out for auto aim. The back is completely bulletproof so use that to your advantage. The driver is unable to use weapons so all offense will come from either switching seats or passengers. The SAM battery fires high velocity RPGs and about 2 a second. The default cannon fires tank shells at a very low RPM. I would recommend the SAM battery against the cannon strongly because it fires so fast that most of the time the SAM will just plain out DPS the cannon. The SAM has limited capacity at 60 missiles before having to go and refill at the MOC. So make sure to stop by your MOC every now and again. It also has the proxy mine upgrade which can be very useful if being chased by other vehicles and you want to set a trap. It can lay down up to 5 at a time and are unlimited. This vehicle is strong against armored ground vehicles and infantry. It has a much more difficult time against jets. Against the Savage is more of a 50/50 of who will win, it more depends on who engages first. It will push or climb over most other vehicles in the game. Some things it can't are the MOC and the tank.

 

Half-track
Armor on the Half-track is very strong and is the same as the Insurgent pick-up. 9 high powered explosives, 27 low powered explosives, 5 tank shells, or 23 explosive rounds. The windows are customizable by applying armor plating. Without plating you have full access to throwable and pistols but the windows are not bulletproof. The back will always be bulletproof. With the light, medium, and heavy armor plating the front windows become completely bulletproof. The light sides windows have plates covering half the window, medium has curtain like plating that doesn't block anything, and heavy plating has very small slits that can be shot through but heavy plating takes away the ability to shoot from the cab. The AA turret in the back on both variants shoot normal non-explosive rounds. The 20mm Autocannon is basically just a better version of the default cannon. It also has the proxy mine upgrade which can be very useful if being chased by other vehicles and you want to set a trap. It can lay down up to 5 at a time and are unlimited. Be carful of where explosives are hitting because if they hit too close to the person manning the turret they will die. I don't recommend trying to fights jets because of the previous point. When someone is using the AA try to fight uphill or on level ground because the turret can barely aim down at all. This truck will push everything beside the tank and the MOC out of its way without losing much momentum. Good against infantry, non armored ground vehicles, and not Savage helicopters.

 

Weaponized Tampa
The Duke O'Death is the almost entirely focused on defense. This is the exactly the same but focused on offense. Armor on the Tampa is poor and is the same as a normal car at 100% upgrade. The plating upgrades as far as I can tell are completely cosmetic except for the very slim metal plate on the driver side window on heavy plating. Some people have told me it allows for extra car explosion resistance but from my testing it has inconsistent results. Now onto the main reason ti buy this car, the offensive abilities. The Minigun on top when upgraded to Duel Miniguns can then be controlled by looking around and rip apart anyone in a very short burst. Missiles can be added to the front but don't receive the same homing ability as the R2k or Oppressor. If you can get use to aiming them they will be very rewarding to a skilled user. The mortars at the back can be used to deter people from chasing directly behind you but be careful because if they get too close you can blow yourself up. You only have 20 missiles and 20 mortars so make them count. Also both missiles and mortars have the explosive power as a homing missile. You can always refill by driving into your MOC. It also has the proxy mine upgrade which can be very useful if being chased by other vehicles and you want to set a trap. It can lay down up to 5 at a time and are unlimited. This thing is the best definition in gta of a glass cannon. It has so little defense but so much offense its best defense is its offense. I don't recommend in auto aim because you will be shot out almost immediately. Works mostly against infantry and non-armored ground vehicles.

 

Dune FAV
The Dune FAV is just a Dune buggy with either a combat mg, grenade launcher, or minigun. Not much to say here, armor plating does nothing. Grenade launcher is unlimited but I wouldn't recommend because more often you kill yourself. Minigun is the best choice in weapon because fast time to kill. About 130 degrees of angling for the gun. It is a fun but mostly useless vehicle. Use against non-armored vehicles and infantry.

 

AA Trailer
No armor against explosives except explosive rounds which it can take 8 of. Homing missiles upgrade don't work against jets, they can just turn and dodge indefinitely. Limited in rockets too. Use the 200mm FLAK cannon. It burst out 2 rounds and those two rounds will kill everything in game besides the MOC. Very, very, very strong against armored ground targets. Will die easy to most armed air vehicles.

 

The MOC
The armor on this thing is crazy high. The trailer will tank up to 24 of any high or low powered explosion, 4 20mm FLAK cannon hits, 12 tank shells, or 50 explosive rounds. The cab will take the same except it has low powered explosion resistance tanking a crazy high 69 low powered explosions. It has three turrets for "self defense." Two at the back have a lot of angling past the back depending on what side your using. The front turret has a lot less angling and is mostly used for when you're chasing people. The turrets fire high velocity RPGs that will keep going until they make contact with something. It will ram almost everything in this game out of its way with ease. Useful with very high defensive capabilities. Use against everything on the ground.

 

The new King, the Oppressor
This thing has no special armor but it doesn't matter, you're not going to be hit by anything besides another Oppressor's missiles or R2k missiles. Don't use the machine guns it has by default. Buy the missiles upgrade. It holds 20 Ruiner 2000Turns out they aren't r2k missiles with the crazy tracking. It has rocket and wings. I am terrified of seeing this come at me if I'm not in a heavily armored vehicle or on foot. If you want to take someone out in it, use your own or snipe with explosive rounds but good luck hitting them. I've used the Heavy Sniper extensively for 3 years but even I have trouble killing anyone using this. Use against any air target and anything that doesn't have good low powered explosive resistance. Stay away from others with the bike as the crazy tracking on other Oppressor missiles with catch up with you if you're not smart with it.

 

Weapon Upgrades
MK II weapons are a great new edition to the game and I would recommend them all because the upgrades help with accuracy and damage. The pistol is iffy because even without any muzzle upgrades the MK II doesn't allow you to EWO with the pistol which can be annoying when trying to lose cops or any other reason to EWO. Armor piercing rounds null the bulletproof helmet and damage health even when someone has armor equipped. Full Metal Jacket round will go through bullet resistant/proof windows with no problems, including the Kuruma. The Heavy Sniper with explosive rounds are the best weapon in the game now. Effective against everything that isn't armored. Jets are easy targets for it. I can't recommend it enough. And yes they do one shot anyone on foot without BST. Thermal scope can be use to see through walls in some places and track target easier. Hollow point limits ammo too much so I can't recommend. Incendiary rounds are too inconsistent and I again can't recommend. Use armor piercing round against bulletproof helmets. Use full metal jacket rounds against Kurumas and other bullet resistant windows. Use explosive rounds against anything non-armored.

 

Tl;dr
APC - use the SAM battery. This vehicle is strong against armored ground vehicles and infantry.

 

Half-track - Use 20mm Autocannon and medium plating. Good against infantry, non armored ground vehicles, and not Savage helicopters.

 

Weaponized Tampa - Buy all weapon upgrades. I don't recommend in auto aim. Works mostly against infantry and non-armored ground vehicles. Glass cannon.

 

Dune FAV - Use the minigun. It is a fun but mostly useless vehicle. Use against non-armored vehicles and infantry.

 

AA Trailer - Use the 20mm FLAK Cannon. Very, very, very strong against armored ground targets. Will die easy to most armed air vehicles.

 

M.O.C. - Buy the weapon upgrade. Useful with very high defensive capabilities. Use against everything on the ground.

 

The King Oppressor - Use against any air target and anything that doesn't have good low powered explosive resistance.

 

Weapon upgrades - Don't recommend Hollow point, or Incendiary rounds. Use armor piercing round against bulletproof helmets. Use full metal jacket rounds against Kurumas and other bullet resistant windows. Use explosive rounds against anything non-armored.

 

Tl;drtl;dr
Explosive bullets are scary. The Oppressor is now king.

submitted by /u/Eagle_Kitty_Cat
[link] [comments]

How do you fix the dumb stupid glitch where your crew emblem gets stuck on your car?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 09:11 PM PDT

At least half my cars have my stupid crew emblem on it that I did not install and every time I remove it, the next time I open the game, its back looking as ugly as ever. Jesus Christ, also, I'm asking here because we all know how useless Rockstar support is.

submitted by /u/Narouki_
[link] [comments]

Why all the negative reviews?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:05 PM PDT

I'm a console gamer and I recently got GTA V for the xbone after not owning it since it originally released on Xbox 360 and I personally think it's great. The gameplay is fun, albeit slightly buggy sometimes, but overall this is still the game I used to know and love now with a ton more shit added to it. So why is there all this negativity? I understand being upset about cease and desist orders for modding but does that really make the game unfun for you? Do you no longer enjoy it because of this? To me, GTA V was always the game I could say I would never run out of shit to do, and that's still true. The end game items are expensive as fuck but if you get a party together and run heusts they're not really unattainable, or just import/export and grind it out. Nobody is forcing you to buy the shark cards and I personally think the in game currency is fairly easy to acquire compared to other F2P models. And let's not forget that literally every single DLC in the game has been entirely free. FREE CONTENT. While the game has plenty of problems, I just will never think something that's run on a solid F2P model is unfair.

submitted by /u/Hodmimir
[link] [comments]

GTA 5 - The Purge (RIP MODS) [video]

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 08:15 PM PDT

Found an unreleased vehicle in my bunker

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 03:16 AM PDT

Does the beer glitch on the Pacific Standard heist work?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:49 PM PDT

I am currently doing the heist and I have to know if the beer glitch with no cops was patched or not.

submitted by /u/ponalddierson
[link] [comments]

Rockstar editor following road technique tutorial! [VIDEO]

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 02:43 PM PDT

Is there an imgur album with all the new researchable items?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 05:49 PM PDT

I want to see what item my bunker staff are currently researching but it does not give a name to look up. Is there some sort of photo album or something similar that can help reference my research project?

submitted by /u/SirHarambe
[link] [comments]

Question regards bunkers

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:44 AM PDT

I have enough money to buy bunker,but I've read it gives around 50k per hour.So i have question does it counts hour when you are in game or it is still counting while you are not playing game?

submitted by /u/devve3
[link] [comments]

This will the best Dune Buggy FAV Showcase you'll see all day, enjoy! :)

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:14 AM PDT

Grand Theft Mario Kart

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:01 AM PDT

Normal race playlist click if interested!

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 08:47 PM PDT

Hey everyone! I made a playlist of 10 land races of differing skill levels, car classes, and map layouts. If any players are interested in playing this playlist with me and my uncle tonight, let me know in the comments! Up to 14 more players can race with us.

submitted by /u/swaglar
[link] [comments]

How do you AFK in the bunker?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 02:35 PM PDT

Just a discussion that's NOT for everyone

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:55 PM PDT

Does anyone else feel the game is kinda ruined. Not the Take Two ordeal with mods but online play. Does anyone else feel like I do and don't have a desire to play it anymore? Only reason because the fun is sucked out of it by everyone else that buys the shark cards/has money stocked. They literally have access to 20+ ways to ruin your experience. A flying bike with offensive missles??? Seriously?!?!? The game used to be a shit load of fun playing in a solo lobby for me, now I feel like I have to grind money to get any kind of payoff. At all. The game was fun when it consisted of cars, buzzards, and planes. Jets you HAD to steal from a military base. That's when it was fun and I'd pay $60 to go back to that time. Now I'd like a refund for my game.

I know the community and some of you are going to say, "suck it up or don't play." Just don't comment. I do not care what you have to say if that's all your going to say. I know my opinion will differ from most, but I am wondering if there is any others who also don't enjoy the game anymore? It's just not the GTA I've played for 8 years, maybe even more than 8 years.

submitted by /u/Quizno897
[link] [comments]

Can the APC be used in heists?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:57 AM PDT

Piracy Prevention has some of the worst mechanics

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:04 PM PDT

Why should you get a spawn two feet from me on the yacht I have to protect?

submitted by /u/Duke-of-Nuke
[link] [comments]

DAYZ Mod Server

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 01:11 PM PDT

Hi everyone, just gauging interest in a dayZ esque survival modded server for GTA V. If enough people are interested I am going to code it. MTA or SA-MP used to have some really funny survival servers and That's really the motivation behind this idea.

submitted by /u/finnayoloswag
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.