Elder Scrolls Online - Mages Guild Monday - Share Your ESO Knowledge, Ask Questions, Get Info If You're New! |
- Mages Guild Monday - Share Your ESO Knowledge, Ask Questions, Get Info If You're New!
- When you hit rock bottom...literally.
- [PC] PSA: If you excessively spin your character in the character select screen they become visibly uncomfortable!
- TTC Server up
- Watch your seat in Darkshade...
- My first ever superb imperial reward box in the IC and I open it to get this!!!!! I just had to share my excitement with you all!
- Happens to me a lot in Cyro when I fail to notice the heavy armour until it's too late.
- Wow, they really put some work into the the pet behaviors AI
- Why not let us upgrade the house item limit? (a suggestion)
- I, a Terrible Newbie, have just hit CP160. What do I do now?
- Any launch players still having a blast with the game?
- PC/Mac Patch Notes v3.0.9
- Starting out as a healer
- Farming, let use grow alchemy ingredient plants
- How to get deeper into the game?
- When will the servers come back online?
- The ESO/UESO App
- Assassin's League Lore Question
- So two-hand isn't ideal for PvE only?
- I bought the Furnished Tel Galen Tower here are some infos you don't see by previewing it
- Elder Scrolls- First Era Lore [Video]
- Is there an ESO equivalent to WoW's Stormwind/Orgrimmar in terms of player concentration?
- Come! Do your trading here!
- Will this build work for just about every pve tanking scenario?
- Do Wardens get less clunky after really early levels? Also, archery qs.
- What are the current offtank metas?
| Mages Guild Monday - Share Your ESO Knowledge, Ask Questions, Get Info If You're New! Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:05 AM PDT Hey folks, Welcome to Mages Guild Monday, a community-building, regularly occurring thread on the subreddit! Mages Guild Monday is a thread aimed at sharing tips, tricks, knowledge and information about the game. Know of a place that yields a particularly good reward? Got a tip about how to most efficiently accomplish quests? Have some good intel on good ways to serve your alliance in PvP? Let the community know! In addition, if you're new to following the game, this thread is your chance to ask questions and get help from veteran players. Please keep in mind the "no personal attacks" rule in our sidebar, disagree respectfully with others, and know that a repeated or seemingly obvious bit of knowledge may not be obvious to everyone. We look forward to your contributions! [link] [comments] | ||
| When you hit rock bottom...literally. Posted: 18 Jun 2017 07:00 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2017 09:14 PM PDT Found this out while thinking about something and my poor Khajit vomited, I think the emotes are quite random as I haven't had the chance to replicate! Thought this might not be well known and wanted to share [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2017 10:25 PM PDT Site is back up but DNS propagation might take couple hours for some people. Today's price information will be based on the price from 3 days ago due to server failures during the last 2 days. Sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused. There has been a hardware upgrade, higher Ram and SSD drive. Hopefully it will drive up the performance. P.S. better hardware costs more money to rent, so if you love the site please add it to your ads blocker's white list. Thank you [link] [comments] | ||
| Watch your seat in Darkshade... Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:03 PM PDT .....if you miss, you might have a rough day. NA/PC edit: guess I should put the pic in title next time eh [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2017 08:56 PM PDT
| ||
| Happens to me a lot in Cyro when I fail to notice the heavy armour until it's too late. Posted: 18 Jun 2017 06:56 AM PDT
| ||
| Wow, they really put some work into the the pet behaviors AI Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:26 AM PDT
| ||
| Why not let us upgrade the house item limit? (a suggestion) Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:06 AM PDT What I like about ESO's business model is that almost everything included in ESO+ can also be bought with a one-time payment. I am more that happy to give money to games I enjoy but I hate rentals and temporary things. That's why I would never consider ESO+ despite having spent a considerable amount of money on the game. I also really enjoy housing and it bothers me that the decoration limit can only be increased with ESO+. I would gladly pay to increase the limit separately, even for individual houses. Why not give us the option? [link] [comments] | ||
| I, a Terrible Newbie, have just hit CP160. What do I do now? Posted: 18 Jun 2017 03:54 PM PDT Hi all, So, yeah, I hit CP160. I did this mainly by finishing most of the main story questline (from what I can tell, anyway), grinding Dolmens, and doing random dungeons via the dungeon finder for the daily bonus xp. Oh, and some of the Undaunted Pledges (I think I have about 7 keys to cash in - I was told to save them till after I hit 160 for better gear). I get the impression that there is an absolutely staggering amount of content and 'stuff to do' that not only have I not seen as yet, but I don't even know exists. Quite often, my guildmates will be having lengthy conversations about things they're doing or planning to do, and I am just completely in the dark. So now that I'm 160, I guess this is where the 'endgame' begins and was hoping for a little bit of advice/guidance as to what I should be looking to do from here? For reference, I'm a Magplar and my only craft skill is enchanting (which is only at like level 20 right now). Crafting is still largely a complete mystery to me.
Anyway I hope this post makes sense. Thanks for any help ya'll can offer. [link] [comments] | ||
| Any launch players still having a blast with the game? Posted: 18 Jun 2017 09:48 PM PDT Been playing since the launch of the PS4 version and man has this game changed so much in so many positive ways. Funny enough I remember when people would farm and charge for Ww and V bites lol. Everybody wanted to be a werewolf back then. Just wanted to make a post that people can look back on and chuckle and remisince on during the years of this game :). [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:38 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:28 AM PDT So starting out with a couple of friends and I decided to be the healer. Just have a few questions for you veterans out there.
[link] [comments] | ||
| Farming, let use grow alchemy ingredient plants Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:16 AM PDT Ok this idea totally did come from Runescape but here it is. How about when we collect alchemy reagents we have a small chance of collecting a seed that can be used at certain in-game patches to grow alchemy ingredients similar to a survey but only of the type of plant it was collected from. Hell can probably do the same for cooking ingredients. [link] [comments] | ||
| How to get deeper into the game? Posted: 18 Jun 2017 10:20 PM PDT I've logged around 120 hours into the game, but I feel like I've barely scratched the surface. I'll get right to it: What should I do to get more deep into the game? I haven't touched provisioning, fishing or any of those things except blacksmithing and enchanting. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things and I wish to go deeper into what ESO has to offer. So, any suggestions? [link] [comments] | ||
| When will the servers come back online? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 02:55 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:56 AM PDT Hello all, Just wanted to keep everyone informed on what's happening, as many Android users are aware we having being running daily releases on the app as we continue to debug each release. Reasoning behind this was simple - we rebuilt the app from the ground up and with so much content if we released all at once it would be impossible to debug with our small team. Current Android Schedule: Tuesday: Guides and search Wednesday: achievements (including trait and motif research) Thursday: Builds However if we have major bugs with any section it may delay the next release by 24hrs. iOS: We have a small patch coming out this week that fixes a few small bugs and adds a few more builds and locations. Other news: We are in the process of on-boarding a few more casters to create us builds to share! We are currently looking for more casters for PvP builds - so any recommendations would be appreciated. Again we would like to thank everyone for your support and patience while we make our android releases. iOS: The ESO App Android: The UESO App [link] [comments] | ||
| Assassin's League Lore Question Posted: 18 Jun 2017 05:32 PM PDT This has always slightly bugged me about the Dark Brotherhood, so hopefully someone here can clarify: The motif books for the Assassin's League style discuss the actual Dark Brotherhood as though it is a myth, and the writer has no connection with the actual Brotherhood. They say (paraphrased) that 'the idea of a crazed murder-cult is ridiculous, but a simple guild of killers for hire, founded to make hiring ourselves out more expedient? Why, that's just common sense.' This has always confused me because the relationship between the League and the Dark Brotherhood seems to have never been elaborated on. So, someone help me out here - is the League some sort of recruiting ground for DB initiates, a front that risks themselves in the semi-public eye to throw suspicion off of the Brotherhood, or a totally unrelated group that just happens to use the same symbol? Small addendum: the only reason I care about this at all is because my main looks sweet in the Assassin's League robes, but she has never done the DB quests and my backstory for her has nothing to do with the Brotherhood. Since you can always see the black hand symbol plastered across her chest, I want to know if having her wear League robes is lore-unfriendly or not, because if it is, it's just going to annoy me until I change it. Edit: it's the Brotherhood, not the brotherhoob. [link] [comments] | ||
| So two-hand isn't ideal for PvE only? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:04 AM PDT I read up that as a Dragon Knight, 2h is better off for PvP than PvE, particularly because of the lack of AoE. I'm building a stamina damage DK since I don't have a stamina character, and thought 2h is optimal for it. Turns out dualwield is better. And I'm already in the fifth map (Riften for Pact) and I haven't touched my dualwield! Should I respec? [link] [comments] | ||
| I bought the Furnished Tel Galen Tower here are some infos you don't see by previewing it Posted: 18 Jun 2017 06:32 AM PDT
| ||
| Elder Scrolls- First Era Lore [Video] Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:05 AM PDT
| ||
| Is there an ESO equivalent to WoW's Stormwind/Orgrimmar in terms of player concentration? Posted: 18 Jun 2017 09:03 AM PDT I'm doing a comedy role play as Guy Fieri, A Nord named Guy of House Fieri, and I want to be where the action is for maximum lolz. Edit: downvotes? Someone needs to pay a visit to Flavor Town! Edit2: upvotes now? Mondo! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2017 12:31 PM PDT
| ||
| Will this build work for just about every pve tanking scenario? Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:04 PM PDT https://woeler.eu/index.php?p=article&id=30 , thanks for taking the time to check it out, having trouble deciding what to do with my champion 160 dk tank [link] [comments] | ||
| Do Wardens get less clunky after really early levels? Also, archery qs. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 02:02 AM PDT Firstly, very early warden levels are feeling so clunky with the skills you get. I'm assuming it smooths way out after that? *also, using bows felt weird that early.the power hit charge animation felt awful and it seemed in general, slower to seal damage with. Again, just what I've seen of it. Is it always like that? [link] [comments] | ||
| What are the current offtank metas? Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:26 PM PDT Got an argonian DK but I'm not sure what build should I focus on. Is the Equilibrium/Obs Shield still viable even after the nerf? What are good alternatives that I can bring to vet trials? The old Woeler's powerful assault build is definitely dead after Morrowind, right? Let me know what builds are viable in this meta! Thanks for the help! [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Elder Scrolls Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment