Dota 2 - Competitive Meta Trends - Galaxy Battles + The Summit 7 |
- Competitive Meta Trends - Galaxy Battles + The Summit 7
- PSA: Don't drown yourself in bad life habits trying to improve your number
- We are Chillhop Music and we provided the music for the Dota Summit 7. We would just like to thank everyone for the overwhelmingly positive feedback!
- Now that Kunkka's boat lands wherever the spell is cast, can its cast indicator be AoE instead of just point target?
- SingSing "Remember when I kicked you?"
- Fiend's Grip should be undispellable.
- New team dango: end (yj), blink, xz, ice ice, mrrr. Sub: zhou
- I'm starting a Patreon to create more edited, compact Dota 2 videos, as well as to develop a Learn Dota Series based on the Day9 Learns dota lesson plan.
- Living on the edge L I T E R A L L Y
- Valve, can TP colors come back?
- Kunkka as pixel art sprite
- Interview with Kips on Fnatic and the future: “A player's mood decides whether you have a job tomorrow... or not”
- What happened to this?
- Come n fxck me. PLEASE
- Nature's Prophet Treant damage is still bugged, latest patch only fixed a part of it
- Arteezy has found a new hero.
- MATUMBAMAN x LONE DRUID
- Alliance qualifies for regionals as only 2 register for champions cup,4p5 already invited
- Where did recycling go and when will it be back? Some of us have hundreds of worthless items we don't need sitting around.
- I heard you like doubling down.
- Zai outplays Arteezy
- SingSing avoids Lina stun
- Dota 2 Update - MAIN CLIENT - June 19, 2017 | Update 2
- When you like llama so much
- Dubu baits Swindelzz
- Had an hour and a half long game, kotl had to shit. This was his solution.
| Competitive Meta Trends - Galaxy Battles + The Summit 7 Posted: 20 Jun 2017 11:22 AM PDT Galaxy BattlesNote: the data on galaxy battle matches may be unreliable due to the number of remakes. The Teams
The PlayersThe HeroesNote: Ban data unavailable for this tournament due to required AP remakes; ban data available is therefore unreliable Top Picks:
Top First Picks
ItemsMost purchased items with highest WRMost purchased by top picked heroes
Wards
The Summit 7The Teams
The Players
The HeroesTop Picks and Bans:Top First Picks and Bans:
ItemsWards
A huge thanks to datdota and the Standard Deviants. This guide was compiled by: [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| PSA: Don't drown yourself in bad life habits trying to improve your number Posted: 20 Jun 2017 05:55 AM PDT Title pretty much says it all. Don't be that guy that plays video games for extended periods of time having a 90% junk food/soft drink diet who's angry at everyone all the time. This is no hippie-type text, this is just some precautions before your potential bad habits accumulate into something much worse. Having a bad diet a long with no exercise may seem fine, but if you do it many times over 2-3 year period, it's most likely going to become much bigger and may affect how you play/your MMR. Personally, I notice a lot of difference in my play when I exercise daily and eat healthy foods pre-gaming (Usually, takes about a week for some benefits to kick-in, just like with junk food etc). If anyone has anything to add, feel free, I just wanted to post something short to raise what little awareness it can to a basic issue that may not be so basic to people who are caught in a black hole of despair from constant dota losses. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 08:51 AM PDT I'm not sure if it's too off-topic, but I just wanted to thank everyone for the comments and feedback over the last couple of days. It's super motivating for us to see so many positive comments from an audience I'm a part of. As a long time DotA fan I always felt like our music would fit events like these perfectly so I'm super happy a lot of people feel the same way, and the artists on the label are all very stoked to see their music being such a great fit for an event like this as well.
Also happy to be able to sponsor / support an event with a format like this, I always loved The Summit as a concept cause it's casual and personal which makes it great to watch and also makes for exciting games.
In case anyone's wondering, you can use this link to find our music on any platform (YouTube / Spotify / Vinyl etc etc). Thanks again and hopefully we can support more of these events as I honestly feel like these Summits are my favorite kind of tournament being so casual / personal, and we're honored to be a part of it. If anyone has any questions regarding the music, shoot away. :) [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 12:36 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| SingSing "Remember when I kicked you?" Posted: 20 Jun 2017 05:58 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Fiend's Grip should be undispellable. Posted: 20 Jun 2017 08:50 AM PDT It's a single target, channelled spell with a pretty big cooldown which is very easy to disrupt. Bane already has to be extremely careful of silences, stuns or people just simply focusing you down. I think not having to worry about LC/Abba/Slark completely nullifying the ability wouldn't be asking too much. EDIT: also Tidehunter, Ursa with Aghs and Oracle. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| New team dango: end (yj), blink, xz, ice ice, mrrr. Sub: zhou Posted: 20 Jun 2017 04:30 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:20 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Living on the edge L I T E R A L L Y Posted: 20 Jun 2017 08:07 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Valve, can TP colors come back? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:40 PM PDT More and more cosmetics are being released that make it increasingly hard to determine the hero who is teleporting. So many changes have come to Dota 2 that have helped new and veteran players alike such as seeing neutral camp spawnboxes, but I believe not having colors for teleporting doesn't benefit anyone if the cosmetics affect hero silhouettes when teleporting. TP colors have already existed so I'm not really sure why it was removed. Can there be a setting to turn on colors for TPs for those that want it? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 12:15 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 07:42 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 07:48 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 07:58 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Nature's Prophet Treant damage is still bugged, latest patch only fixed a part of it Posted: 20 Jun 2017 03:05 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 06:07 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 07:03 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Alliance qualifies for regionals as only 2 register for champions cup,4p5 already invited Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:39 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:00 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I heard you like doubling down. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 11:56 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 09:36 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 09:01 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Dota 2 Update - MAIN CLIENT - June 19, 2017 | Update 2 Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:18 PM PDT A new patch has been dispatched for the main client. More info will be edited in as I analyze the patch. Analysis Status: Done Economy UpdatesOther
Particle Updates
SILTBREAKER Act I UpdatesItem Updates
Related Links
Patch Size: 64.2 MB (with Tools) [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:18 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:46 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Had an hour and a half long game, kotl had to shit. This was his solution. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:25 PM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Dota 2 on Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment