Diablo - (FAN ART) Chibi Necromancer


(FAN ART) Chibi Necromancer

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 02:18 PM PDT

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/006/140/376/large/2minds-studio-necromancer-chibi-copy2.jpg?1496319727

So, I did a Necromancer fanart and wanted to share with the community :)

Hope you like it!

submitted by /u/lehmannthiago
[link] [comments]

Era 7 2.5.0 GR110 Solo LoN WD World #3 [14:47]

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 10:34 AM PDT

Split Campaign and Adventure mode difficulties?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:54 AM PDT

I love how RoS difficulty modes work on seasons and adventure mode , in general, however I feel the campaign should scale like it did back in Vanilla so it feels challenging to complete. I think this can easily be kinda fixed by bringing the original difficulties and scaling only for the campaign while adventure mode uses the torment system and adaptive difficulty to leveling.

In this sense, campaign would feature back Normal, Nightmare, Hell and Inferno without adaptive leveling difficulty so you are always engaged to gear up. This could also work for the Diablo 1 event, thus making it more interesting to play while keeping the core RoS end-game/adventure mode intact.

I feel this would be great for new players and nice for people who want to rerun the campaign with the necromancer.

submitted by /u/BlinkHawk
[link] [comments]

Diablo I and II

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 10:55 AM PDT

Does anyone know where to get these games, with expansion(s)? I would love to get them used or whatever...

I mean physical copies of course.

submitted by /u/beebunneh
[link] [comments]

Social Sunday - 06/18/17

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 07:00 AM PDT

Welcome to week 17 of the Social Sunday thread!

Monster slaying is fun, but killing monsters in groups is better! Looking for a group of like-minded players to play with? This thread is for finding Clans, Communities, or other players to defend Sanctuary. Feel free to promote your Clan or Community every week.


If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Noob Questions

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:41 AM PDT

After beating campaign, what exactly is there to do in this game? I just got it and am an hour or two into it, but I enjoy it and i'm worried there won't be anything to do once I finish. I have all expansions.

submitted by /u/diggsmystyle
[link] [comments]

I'm getting annoyed with the connection issues while in New Tristram.

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 11:52 AM PDT

Every time I teleport back to New Tristram, I get the message "Connection lost". It's starting to really piss me off because it happens every time. Is there anything I could do to help with the issue. I have the graphics options set to lowest but it persists. It also disconnects the first time I launch the game and connect.

submitted by /u/DIS-IS-CRAZY
[link] [comments]

Archon( Combustion )

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 10:36 AM PDT

So, the rune says the archon skills will do dmg as fire but after using it, when i put my mouse in the skills it says cold and sometimes lightning, wasn`t is supposed to be only fire? The fire explosion happens normally

submitted by /u/vmedeiros30
[link] [comments]

Question about median xl

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 12:26 PM PDT

I tried downloading the median xl mod, and followed the instructions by dropping the files into my diablo folder and tried to launch but all I got was an error. After I found out I had to downgrade (and used an application that was supposed to downgrade it for me) I tried the same thing and got an error again. Am I doing something wrong while getting the mod? Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Billy_Mage
[link] [comments]

Unable to login into EU

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 02:04 PM PDT

After making sure to choose 'Europe' in the Blizzard Launcher several times I still only access 'Americas' once in-game, the in-game options don't help either as the option to switch region is unclickable. I've tried to launch with 'Americas' ticked and relaunching with 'Europe' ticked but no luck.

Any idea how to fix it?

submitted by /u/-Kvitter-
[link] [comments]

Stuck at GR67. What next?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 01:04 AM PDT

Marauder ClusterArrow DH: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/cm93-3286/hero/88019626

Paragons ~450

My goal is to clear GR70 so Primal will start to drop, but I'm currently stuck at GR67. In fact, from GR63 onwards I have been experiencing difficulties in killing non-elite tanky enemies, and only managed to clear the GR with <2 min remaining.

My question is what I should do now to power up most effectively?

  • Augment Ancient: The shoulder seems nice, but other Ancients are far from good rolls which I am a little hesitant to augment

  • Make a better Hellfire amulet: For one with CHR + CHD porperty

  • Power up gems: Should I continue to level up Bane of the Powerful beyond 50Lv? As for the other two, I am experiencing <100% chance for upgrade given that I cannot even clear GR67.

  • Reforge weapon into Ancient: I have a spare Manticore and have actually reforged it 4 times (costing 200 LegMats which are a lot to me)...but in vain. :( I also have spares for roughly most other gears for reforge (except Restraint, Pants and Bracers), if this is a desired option

  • Any other suggestions?

submitted by /u/coach_rum
[link] [comments]

Ghost Kerrigan Wings transmog video

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 05:50 AM PDT

What to do once you get Lv70?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 04:34 AM PDT

Title

I have recently started the game, finished the 4 first seasonal objectives, got the free haedric's gift on my DH. How should I proceed from now on?

I've seen some guides about gearing bu they all seems like lacking info for new players, like should I be doing Rifts and Great Rifts? Or should I be doing bounties for the mats? Should I be aiming to get specific legendary bonuses on the Kanai's Cube? How should I farm for specific gear?

I saw some videos from Rhykker, and I got interested in some of his builds (like the Impale DH) how should I gear towards it?

Thanks for any assistance!

submitted by /u/theblackbarth
[link] [comments]

Didn't receive my wings from HoTS promotion

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 02:38 PM PDT

After double-checking that I completed the quest in HoTS I still didn't find my wings in D3. The only reason I can think of for this is the server-selection situation. Once logging in to D3 after completing the promo-quest I found myself on the 'Americas' server even though I always had 'Europe' ticked in the launcher. After resolving this (https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/6i21eb/unable_to_login_into_eu/?st=j43892f8&sh=6635ae92) I didn't find my wings in the wardrobe. From this I suspect that my wings are on the 'Americas' server, I havn't yet checked however since the Blizzard Launcher now only gives me access to 'Europe' unless I redo the whole process of switching regions...

Are my wings on the 'Americas' region or is there a different problem, are they even region specific? (my HoTS account is on EU btw)

submitted by /u/-Kvitter-
[link] [comments]

A few stupid questions

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 09:10 AM PDT

  1. Do you know how to get a key for Diablo 2 with/without the expansion for free/very cheap? I really want to play the game, but I don't have much money.
  2. Can you buy the Diablo 3 expansion with the in-game gold (like in WoW)?
  3. Is there any way of transfering the game from 1 account to another?

Ty for spending the time, reading these stupid posts. Have a nice day :)

submitted by /u/vvt2003
[link] [comments]

Necro Pre order?

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 06:57 AM PDT

Does necro pre order exist ,i cant seem to find any info on it at all. Just wondering if im stupid and ive missed it or it just does not exist yet

submitted by /u/Twa3nk
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.