World of Warcraft - Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread |
- Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread
- A Sunny Afternoon in Elwynn Forest by Sam Hogg
- How I like to deal with WQ leechers
- Candlelight
- Christina Golden (Author of several blizzard novels) will be joining the Blizzard team!
- Serenity members are leaving en masse, reportedly due to healer roster issues
- For those wondering why there was another server reset
- My Wife's Sketch of a Night Elf - Unearthed From an Old External HDD (While we're all posting fanart)
- Lil' Ysera Plush
- As a pet battler I always get blamed for Pet Battle Week. Of course the reward is so lame, I don't even participate.
- 7.2.5 PTR - Build 24116 Data Updates - More Legendary Rings
- Another week and no Na'zak the fiend.
- Serenity Main Raiders Return to Method [official link]
- [THEORY] Jaina is on Kul Tiras forming new army.
- Havoc mains, what makes you play your spec?
- I think an account hall would be a great feature
- Does anyone else think that pet battle week should be replaced or give gear/ap rewards?
- Website equivalent for all classes.
- Turned the Lion's Pride Inn into a Moonkin convention. (Even the crowd upstairs were Moonkin.)
- I started my WoW journey 10 years ago exactly
- Thank Odyn, Blizzard finally fixed the warrior jump bug.
- So i just found this gem
- Had a little extra time at work so ended up making this. ( they told on the WoW forums to post it here )
- Just found a illuminating staff, pretty helpful after an inky black
- Invasion (NA) bugged after server reset?
- I commissioned my niece to draw my feral druid.
| Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread Posted: 16 May 2017 03:05 AM PDT Welcome to Tanking Tuesday, your weekly thread for everything related to standing in front of mobs and saying "HIT ME" and taking it like a champ. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to tanking of any kind. New to WoW? Start here! | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | Other guides | FAQ [link] [comments] | ||
| A Sunny Afternoon in Elwynn Forest by Sam Hogg Posted: 16 May 2017 05:27 AM PDT
| ||
| How I like to deal with WQ leechers Posted: 16 May 2017 06:40 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 03:41 AM PDT
| ||
| Christina Golden (Author of several blizzard novels) will be joining the Blizzard team! Posted: 15 May 2017 04:28 PM PDT
| ||
| Serenity members are leaving en masse, reportedly due to healer roster issues Posted: 16 May 2017 02:35 PM PDT Sad to see another top guild falling apart, is this the end of WoW raiding as we know it? [link] [comments] | ||
| For those wondering why there was another server reset Posted: 16 May 2017 08:20 AM PDT Instead of making 100 topics complaining about why the servers are down again, world quests were not functioning properly when the servers came up. Some wouldn't register and some would be broken i.e unlimited turn ins for the broken shore nethershard gambling keys. No blizzard hasnt gone out of their way to spite you, whatevers happened is a game breaking issue. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 12:31 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 11:21 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 08:08 AM PDT | ||
| 7.2.5 PTR - Build 24116 Data Updates - More Legendary Rings Posted: 16 May 2017 12:51 PM PDT
| ||
| Another week and no Na'zak the fiend. Posted: 16 May 2017 09:18 AM PDT Yeah I know people are getting tired of the posts every week, but if something isn't said blizzard won't see it. [link] [comments] | ||
| Serenity Main Raiders Return to Method [official link] Posted: 16 May 2017 02:56 PM PDT | ||
| [THEORY] Jaina is on Kul Tiras forming new army. Posted: 16 May 2017 08:12 AM PDT Well, it was some time we have heard about Kul Tiras, but now in Legion in Azsuna, there are some Kul Tiras marines captive by giants. So Jaina used to live there with her father, all things in Warcraft 2 and 3 happened, he is now dead and so was the story od Kul Tiras, but now Jaina is pissed (dont know how to name it :D), so she went back to the Kul Tiras island because she is now their leader (probably because her father used to be a leader, he is dead so she is the new leader) and she is forming there some new army ? Or something like an army. It would be really cool to see how Blizzard will deal with this kinda "forgotten" story because why would be some Kul Tiras marines in Azsuna ? PS: Sorry for my really bad English, i tried my best :) [link] [comments] | ||
| Havoc mains, what makes you play your spec? Posted: 16 May 2017 05:34 AM PDT I know only a handful of DH players that still are very much into it. The rest is rerolling one by one because I think the shine might be starting to wear off. I myself can't really stand playing one. It's a perfect alt-class, but as soon as I try to take it a step further as far as mechanics go, it just grinds to a hold very fast for me. Especially talents like Demon Blades, which just boggles my mind to be honest. Whoever came up with that idea needs to seriously reconsider his developer career. "Oh, how about a talent that, instead of mashing your attack key that literally fuels everything this spec does, we make it so that it will do it automatically based on rng! That'll be fun and interactive and totally not complete boring as hell as you wait until you can actually press a button! How about we balance that talent in such a way that it's the cookie cutter choice, while also needing a specific legendary to make it work?" Why Yes, It's great to log it in sometimes and bug around in BG's or alt raid w/e. It has lights and lasers and wings and it flies all over the damn place. But, out of genuine curiosity, what makes you enjoy the spec once that buzz is over? Is there something I'm overlooking? [link] [comments] | ||
| I think an account hall would be a great feature Posted: 16 May 2017 01:10 AM PDT Imagine a building where all your characters can meet and visit with another one. You have an archdruid ? Well he has his own room (together with maybe some other archdruids you have...) and so does the netherlord and all the other chars, mabe even the ones only level 70 or something. Basically everything that is account bound or character specific can be shown off for your own pleasure.
I can imagine so many things to put in there to actually feel progress with your account not just the character you are playing right now (a little of that can maybe be seen by transmogs but not really. Mounts and pets would be the only thing I would see for that, but i'm probably forgetting something) mayor things would be PVE and PVP progress. The list knows no limits. If you would want to make it actually useful there are about a thousand ways to do that. Professions of your alts can now directly be used from your alts when visiting, or you could even do something like give your characters the option to give quests for reputation if they are exalted with that faction (got two chars ? here you have two daylies.. really would speed that grinding up). Put in vendors of PVP sets. Though I think a lot of that would go really far and a little against what blizzard and a lot of people want, but you don't have to do any of these and can still do all the stuff from the first list. It really just would make a lot of sense since all of this is already account wide. You would not take away any farming or even any population of the capitols without an auction house or any real objective. But it would be really nice to show that thing off to other players, or just to feel you accomplish anything when leveling you 5th alt. So yeah, i think this might be fun. I have now wasted enough time and should really start learning. [link] [comments] | ||
| Does anyone else think that pet battle week should be replaced or give gear/ap rewards? Posted: 16 May 2017 09:01 AM PDT [Title] I don't participate in pet battles, but I know that a lot of people do. I wouldn't mind seeing some participation numbers for all the weekly events, I am sure it is one of the lowest. I feel like they should incentivize doing these pet battles so it's not just the people who already pet battle are the ones excited for the event. Possibly AP rewards or a useful utility item so it's more generic that it makes people who don't do pet battling want to do it more. Edit: I think this post is more related to pet battling in general vs. the weekly event. I think they should change it to where there are more general rewards from bet battling. I like the idea of a meta achievement reward that can teleport you to various pet battle masters around the world if you can complete it. Much like the quest cape from Runescape! [link] [comments] | ||
| Website equivalent for all classes. Posted: 16 May 2017 06:54 AM PDT A friend of mine introduced me to www.thesilverhand.net, it's been a great help for me as a Ret Pally. Are there any other sites similar for other class/specs? If so, share them here. :) [link] [comments] | ||
| Turned the Lion's Pride Inn into a Moonkin convention. (Even the crowd upstairs were Moonkin.) Posted: 15 May 2017 09:19 PM PDT
| ||
| I started my WoW journey 10 years ago exactly Posted: 16 May 2017 03:23 AM PDT
| ||
| Thank Odyn, Blizzard finally fixed the warrior jump bug. Posted: 16 May 2017 10:05 AM PDT in the Hotifixes for the 15th it says Warrior When leaving Skyhold, Warriors are now protected by Val'kyr who insist that the player land safely and not disconnect. which I hope means they have finally fixed the issue. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 11:21 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 07:31 PM PDT
| ||
| Just found a illuminating staff, pretty helpful after an inky black Posted: 16 May 2017 02:45 PM PDT
| ||
| Invasion (NA) bugged after server reset? Posted: 16 May 2017 08:04 AM PDT After logging back in, i'm unable to complete world quests for the invasion, Furthermore I keep getting pop-up to accept the Assault quest over and over. EDIT: Seems like they're shutting down the servers again. EDIT #2: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/864499202465968128 - Blizzard confirms the issue with the world quests. EDIT #3 : FIXED [link] [comments] | ||
| I commissioned my niece to draw my feral druid. Posted: 15 May 2017 05:35 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from World of Warcraft. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment