Fallout - My friend went to prom in a white tux and someone made this


My friend went to prom in a white tux and someone made this

Posted: 16 May 2017 05:38 AM PDT

Trudy is the worst person (NV)

Posted: 16 May 2017 07:40 AM PDT

You're a stranger in the town, but she tells you all about Ringo and how there are bad men after him, and then proceeds to tell you EXACTLY WHERE HE IS HIDING.

She basically just wants him gone

submitted by /u/spazerson
[link] [comments]

Fallout New Vegas "Coming Soon" to Redbox on May 30

Posted: 16 May 2017 12:22 PM PDT

(Doing my first NV playthrough) I killed Benny... Did I make a mistake?

Posted: 16 May 2017 09:10 AM PDT

Does anyone else miss or even a little bit miss karma?

Posted: 16 May 2017 06:42 AM PDT

One of my favourite things in fallout is being an evil SoB, and even better by telling me how evil I am. You know I miss the Radio Three Dog calling me the Fat Cat, Pirate of the wastes, and The scourge of humanity. I mean when fallout 4 came out I knew why they got rid of karma or I can assume why is because people wanted certain companions and couldn't get them because of their karma title. Maybe for Fallout 5 you can be able to turn on and off a Karma setting. I actually miss Three Dog being pissed and making fun of me a tad bit, the other day he said I'm ruining lives. I became a little bastard on my own. Good for me. Sorry for getting off track but I miss Karma, Maybe Fo5 will allow you to turn on and off karma if you want. Do you miss the karma system?

submitted by /u/TheLord_tachanka
[link] [comments]

!!A Real!! FALLOUT 4 Automatron Tesla Rifle - Built by Wasted Props.

Posted: 15 May 2017 05:22 PM PDT

http://imgur.com/u689BeM

www.facebook.com/wastedprops

mainly 3d printed from the 3D in-game files manipulated for real-world use. has lights, mechanical movement and sounds from the game.

submitted by /u/WastedProps
[link] [comments]

I find the mountains of NV off putting

Posted: 15 May 2017 08:12 PM PDT

I'm trying to make my way to the Great Khan encampment and it's a pain in the area . I can traverse up the mountain but I can't get past the edge , because you can't jump up a mountain .

I just hate how some locations are deep in mountain ranges , it's one of the one things I don't like about NV.

submitted by /u/PuzzledPieces
[link] [comments]

Undiscovered Fallout Tactics Crate

Posted: 16 May 2017 02:48 PM PDT

I found a crate I don't think many people have ever noticed, as it is positioned behind a ghoul and a fridge. There is a desert eagle and some ammo inside.

http://imgur.com/EkHbV95

Look closely, and you see the wood and corners of it clearly sticking out from behind the ghoul. I only noticed it because I accidentally moused over it and saw "Crate" flash on screen.

This is on the Springfield mission, in a house across the street from the church.

submitted by /u/Cows_n_Muffins
[link] [comments]

[Lore] what the hell is the deal with the Yangtze?

Posted: 16 May 2017 12:34 AM PDT

I didn't play 1 or 2 but I see the Yangtze memorial in NV and then the Sub itself still intact in FO4. it couldn't have lasted that long.

submitted by /u/KEKtheKid
[link] [comments]

I bet all the whiskey in the Commonwealth tastes really good, because its been aged for over 200 years.

Posted: 16 May 2017 09:24 AM PDT

What Do You Guys Prefer More? Charisma or Strength.

Posted: 16 May 2017 07:07 AM PDT

Does The Scribe appear as a random encounter before the Brotherhood Of Steel arrives?

Posted: 16 May 2017 10:29 AM PDT

I feel like I'm wasting my time trying to get The Scribe to appear before doing the main quest

submitted by /u/protomaniacyt
[link] [comments]

(FALLOUT NEW VEGAS) Help, I've pissed off the NCR, and am trying to complete many quests that I can no longer do because they instantly fire at me.

Posted: 16 May 2017 01:54 PM PDT

Title, I need advice ):

submitted by /u/FineGreyLine
[link] [comments]

Fallout New Vegas Glitch Help

Posted: 16 May 2017 01:27 PM PDT

I have been play Fallout New Vegas on the PC and recently, more like starting today, I keep running into a glitch that is making it hard to play the game.

Basically, there are times that I go to use a sub-menu in the game, like looting/selling, using my pipboy, or talking NPCs, and I am unable to use my mouse to navigate through the menus.

This happens at random. I don't know why it is happening, but it keeps happening and has increase in frequency. The only way that I have found to fix the issue is to exit the game, and reload.

If anyone knows of a mod, or some way to fix this issue, your help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/windwoker
[link] [comments]

Idea for a radiation mechanic in the next Fallout.

Posted: 16 May 2017 07:06 AM PDT

Imagine a Fallout where radiation was a huge problem, and you had to wear a gas mask to survive in buildings with lots of radiation. Think something like Metro 2033. That's just me though. They could make the next Fallout a good bit earlier than the other games, thus more radiation. It'd be cool to have a survival element other than just fighting things.

submitted by /u/electronicwuss
[link] [comments]

Future fallout Bethesda store sales?

Posted: 16 May 2017 12:58 PM PDT

Anyone know when Bethesda has sales on stuff like bobbleheads? For example, if they're every summer, or they are random, or something like that? I want to buy a bobblehead, but I'm cheap.

submitted by /u/MMChemist
[link] [comments]

Anyone else find's Saturday night's Doctor Who to be very Fallout-esque?

Posted: 16 May 2017 11:44 AM PDT

i mean yeah doctor who often has themes of corporations that put human lives above profit and the 2005 relaunch has often done so with a wink and a nod at the humor of it (both things like fallout)

but the whole suit and its cheerful: "your life is in our hands" thing...

submitted by /u/quirkymuse
[link] [comments]

[Other] I had to stop playing New Vegas completely

Posted: 16 May 2017 11:05 AM PDT

Quick disclaimer; I've played through the game several times, just never took this path before, and found in incredibly disappointing and discouraging.

Basically, I wanted to see what would happen if I just stormed into The Fort and murdered Caesar. So I did. I killed every Legion in the place, and sprayed Caesar's brains all over the wall. Here's the mind-boggling effect that had on the story:

Absolutely none.

That's right. There's still an 'unavoidable war' pending with a man who is now dead. There's still so much storyline being driven by the threat of this dead man and his dead army. Apparently all I did was eliminate my chance to do Caesar's quests. That's it. That seems pretty fucking broken to me. When I came to that realization, I just had no desire to play the game anymore.

I acknowledge that I am probably not supposed to do that. But in an open world game where you can go anywhere and do whatever, and you have this Tyrant that everyone's afraid of and terrorized by, of course people will want to kill him. Why give us the freedom to do so and then say "HA! Joke's on you!" Just found it very frustrating and disappointing, that's all. /rant

EDIT: For the record, I really enjoy this game. Every other play through has been amazing every time. I just felt like this was a big flaw that may have been overlooked. But no game is perfect

submitted by /u/MZA87
[link] [comments]

Any recommended fallout 4 mods that bring back the feel of fallout 3 and/or new vegas.

Posted: 16 May 2017 09:56 AM PDT

[Far Harbor spoilers] How Far Harbor justified my sidequesting

Posted: 15 May 2017 04:32 PM PDT

So, one of the principal settlements on the island is Arcadia, and when you first travel there and speak to DiMA, he (it?) asks whether you believe you are a human or a synth. As there is no definitive proof either way, it is the player's choice on whether they believe they are synthetic or not.

I chose to believe that my character was actually synthetic, and therefore has no actual ties to Shawn. This then explains why I can go around the Commonwealth, completing loads of sidequests that get me no closer to finding "my" son, and not care about that fact at all, as I am a robot, lacking in key emotional links to him.

Obviously, not every player will agree with this, but it helped me justify spending my time looting rather than doing anything properly productive

submitted by /u/Conselot
[link] [comments]

Is Fallout 4 supposed to look like this

Posted: 16 May 2017 03:22 PM PDT

http://imgur.com/a/OyQwN

i dont wanna be that guy, but if someone told me these were from new vegas i'd believe them. I'm playing on ultra, yet everyone looks seriously low-res, almost like they havent been rendered yet. poor preston seems to have a paper lantern for a head. i've also heard that the high-res texture pack barely makes a difference, but if the 2048x2048 look this foggy there must be something wrong

submitted by /u/leftbeefs
[link] [comments]

[FNV] Perception permanently temporarily boosted?

Posted: 16 May 2017 08:48 AM PDT

Hey guys. First of I want to say it's late and I'm on my phone, this will be short and will lack detail, tomorrow I will update with more info.

So in my current NV run, I have several mods, but most are texture replacers and bug fixes. The only game changing mods I can think off is New Vegas bounties(I have all 3 installed)

I'm on hardcore, my current companions are Cass, ED-E and Guts (from NV bounties) I don't have a follower uncapper, but guts doesn't count against the limit for some reason.

Now, even when I have nothing equipped, and my "effects" tab is empty, my SPECIAL shows Perception as "8+" fairly certain it was 6, then with implant it was 7, so what's this mysterious +1 from? Does Guts have a hidden perception boost as a companion perk maybe? Tomorrow I will dismiss him, and see if it changes, but if anyone knows why this +1 perception buff is there, and why it wont5go away, I'd love to know. Thanks.

submitted by /u/TheDashingDandelion
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.