Skyrim - What my mother's day gift was filled with |
- What my mother's day gift was filled with
- In pursuit
- Running out of content on Mother's Day
- Block increased to 67
- A Quest Mod Idea I've Had Since 2011
- It was said this would be an amazing journey and take my life away.... 1 month later, what an amazing adventure!!!!!
- My other two pints. No logos. No brands. Not even beer in them.
- Getting a very Silent Hill vibe from Riverwood today
- TIL: That you can lay daggers like this
- Mzinchaleft Depths
- My husband and kids made these for me for mother's day. :)
- Killed this guy and a Dragon Priest spawned behind me...
- I've been through Bleak Falls Barrow at least 25 times, and I'm just discovering these two chests for the first time
- The gate to the throat of the world
- Going Through Some 2012 Screenshots...
- Does anyone else start several characters before one stick with you?
- Need tips on roleplaying as a Necromancer
- companions questline ending?
- There is only one true mother
- [Story] pt14. Busy doing nothing.
- Sword and Board build on PS4
- Scaling to the grey beards
- Enemy Kill Animation Glitch...I think
| What my mother's day gift was filled with Posted: 15 May 2017 12:57 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 01:53 AM PDT
| ||
| Running out of content on Mother's Day Posted: 14 May 2017 04:48 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 01:25 AM PDT
| ||
| A Quest Mod Idea I've Had Since 2011 Posted: 15 May 2017 05:07 AM PDT So typically I do not do this, my modus opertuni is to dream of large scaled mods and never do anything with them. I lack the skill, the time, the connections. However this has been one that's been rattling around in my brain for SIX YEARS, ever since I completed Skyrim. I call it "Of Dwarves and Daedra". Premise: Far to the north in the Sea of Ghosts lies an island, a lone Dwemer ruin buried in a sea of ice. Lost of most maps, a wealthy patron has put together an expedition to explore it. Further on I will refer to this as either The Island or The Ruin since I still need a good name for it. Joining you are the following (Thus far planned):
The patron invites you on the expedition by letter, after learning of your exploits (Faction leader, or recognized Dovahkin, the latter being the quickest notoriety.) You join the patron and the others on a ship in Dawnstar and sail out. In the night it crashes, but that's expected - the lone island is deep in the Sea of Ghosts and is perilous to get to. After recovering from the rough landing, a base camp is set up and a warp back to Skyrim, so you can come and go as you please. From there you move foreword, to explore this lost ruin and reveal its secrets. The layout is supposed to be much like a Metroidvania style adventure - progress until you hit a wall, backtrack as needed, and unlock further paths. Bosses, upgrades, etc. abound. Further plotting, full of spoilers and loose interpretations of lore: The Dwemer of the mainland scorned the idea of Daedra, those that lived on The Island did not. Three families secluded themselves from their homeland for two purposes: one was to continue their worship and research into Daedra, the other was, in typical Dwemer fashion, to conquer what others said was an impossible feat: they settled on a frozen island in the Sea of Ghosts just to show that they could. The three families regularly spoke with two Daedra initially: Jyggalag, Daedra of Order, and Hermaus Mora, Daedra of Secrets. This society on The Island persisted and learned from these two the most, until an event came. That event was the "end" of Jyggalag, when all the other Daedra turned on them. Swayed by Hermaus Mora to "help" in this matter, the Dwemer of the Island abandoned Jyggalag. However a Daedra cannot be killed, only changed. The Daedric Princes conspired to do the following to end his power: A Soul Gem of unknown make was fashioned to contain a large portion of Jyggalag's power and being. What remained was twisted into the form now known as Sheogorath. In order to prevent Sheogorath from ever regaining his broken half, the soul gem containing Jyggalag's broken power was cast to The Island, and entombed. The key to accessing the Soul Gem was broken in three and given amongst the three families. The three families were forever changed by this, unable to agree on if their involvement was right or not. The death of Jyggalag meant an end to their understanding of that part of the Daedra and what perfect order truly was. One family continued devotions to Hermaeus Mora and sought the secrets they could pry from his libraries, many now lost in Apocrypha never to return to Nirn. The second family remained faithful to Jyggalag, but were not prepared for his new form and were henceforth consumed by his madness. The final family dug deeper and deeper into the world, until they came across one of the hardest to communicate with Daedra: Peryite. Peryite had now assumed the title of Order, but fashioned it to his own liking: the natural order of things, how the dead feed new life by way of vermin and fungi. The final family were consumed by the opportunity to see Peryite's Pits and were forever changed by the false dragon. I have several locations in mind and a basic plot path in mind, but wanted to share the idea at least because...well, these sort of things plague me and I prefer feedback outside of just my wife who doesn't play the games. This idea is REALLY rough and I understand that, but hey I'd like to see others' thoughts. Edit: I meant to add: I will be adding to this later in the comments I think. I just don't have the time at the moment to write everything else down. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 10:11 PM PDT
| ||
| My other two pints. No logos. No brands. Not even beer in them. Posted: 14 May 2017 05:09 PM PDT
| ||
| Getting a very Silent Hill vibe from Riverwood today Posted: 14 May 2017 05:51 PM PDT
| ||
| TIL: That you can lay daggers like this Posted: 14 May 2017 01:49 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 01:23 AM PDT
| ||
| My husband and kids made these for me for mother's day. :) Posted: 14 May 2017 10:41 AM PDT
| ||
| Killed this guy and a Dragon Priest spawned behind me... Posted: 15 May 2017 01:13 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 10:11 AM PDT
| ||
| The gate to the throat of the world Posted: 14 May 2017 10:58 PM PDT
| ||
| Going Through Some 2012 Screenshots... Posted: 14 May 2017 12:27 PM PDT
| ||
| Does anyone else start several characters before one stick with you? Posted: 15 May 2017 04:58 AM PDT Whenever I feel ready for a new playthrough, I always seem to make and then abandon one or two "dud" characters that never make it past level 10 before I start a character that I click with and can keep playing. [link] [comments] | ||
| Need tips on roleplaying as a Necromancer Posted: 15 May 2017 12:47 AM PDT How do you do it? Being straight-evil is stereotypical while being a goody-two-shoes seems wrong. I always morph into a good character and so I make a new one because of the identity crisis. Where do you draw the line? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 12:23 AM PDT i have done all the main companions questline, and after that i have done about 5 misc quests, plus 2 purity quests and a totem of hircine quest. is there ever a point where i stop getting the "talk to the companion leaders for work" quest? or is that infinite. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 05:10 PM PDT
| ||
| [Story] pt14. Busy doing nothing. Posted: 15 May 2017 04:18 AM PDT Part one is here Part 13 is here [...] The temple is very quiet, with people kneeling in prayer before the altar. We are approached by the priestess, and she ask us what we need. We tell her and she does some brief magic and pronounces mother and child healthy, but she is unwilling to assist personally, until I remember about the tree. I ask if she still needs help, she says yes, so I offer to help get her the blade if she'll make house calls, to this she agrees. Then we get to the more mundane bit of the exercise, the do's and don'ts of pregnancy, which amounts to no drinking, especially wine, and no physical exertion, Sophia does not look pleased. Decision time I guess. Back at the house we sit down to talk. No drinking is the greatest concern, though I figure one drink a day won't hurt, the no exertion would mean no bandits, draugr or skeletons, etc. Which doesn't mean sitting at home, but does mean we need other people, and quickly, magic is OK, but we need another sword. So the big question is does she want to go through all that, or does she want her freedom? She of course asks me what I want? "What I want is you, and if that means you getting large and happy then I'll take you large and happy, if you're going to be large and unhappy then I'd rather you were happy. " The unspoken question however is, "are you ready to be a father, and will you support me as I become a mother, and somebody else's needs come above your own." I tell her this, and she stares at me blinking, cocks her head to one side, "and the answer to that question is yes. Though just as I cannot make you stay if you want to leave, only you can decide if you you want to be a mother." There is a far off look in her eyes, "not a question I'd ever thought I'd need an answer to" she says, "give me some time." " Of course, now how about something to eat and a quiet drink at the Mare, there might be more going on by now" "You know me" she says happily. [...] Given it's not quite early evening, the Mare isn't packed, and we're able to get seats at the bar, order some food, with a beer to follow later. I figure we drink as a team, we'll have to stay sober as one too. Saadia the Redguard girl is flirting with the regulars, and Hulda is looking on with indulge, There are no guards in, nor any really new news, no new dragon sightings for a start. There is a guy beside us talking in metaphor about life at the bottom of a glass, and then the bard begins to strangle a tune. Food arrives, and with it a voice behind us also asking for food, which then becomes a request for sweet rolls instead. I turn around, and it's the blonde girl that asked about the place Danica was talking about today. "You were the girl asking about Eldergleam Sanctuary, right?" "Yes" she says, "Do you know where it is?" "I don't, but Danica in the temple does, you may want to go and ask her" "Thank you, I will" [...] [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 01:58 AM PDT I'm thinking of creating a 1h weapon with shield character. Any advice on perks, equipment, etc.? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 11:55 PM PDT On my second playthrough, I didn't know there was a path to the greybeards and i ended up scaling the mountain.. I believe it took about 40minutes. [link] [comments] | ||
| Enemy Kill Animation Glitch...I think Posted: 15 May 2017 07:19 AM PDT IDK how common it is, but there's this stupid Animation Glitch with the bow that I have where, instead of my character shooting the arrow and killing my target, when it does the third person animation for shooting the arrow into my enemy, instead of it shooting the arrow, my character just drops it. I doubt that its intended. are there any mods or fixes for this? [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment