Elder Scrolls Online - [News] ESO: Morrowind Early Access Details |
- [News] ESO: Morrowind Early Access Details
- You know what would make ESO: Morrowind really hit nostalgia? Terrible f***ing directions.
- Worse Night Ever
- This game blew me out of the water
- Is... is that Sheo fishin next to me?
- Im so happy
- [Media] Zos pls, my bank space doesn't deserve this.
- [xbox] After an hour I finally caught the achievement fish in Stros M'Kai just for this to happen..... I'm screaming internally
- ESO Farming WTF???
- Broken Dungeon finder makes me wanna quit playing
- [Media] My favourite Skyrim easter egg. The naked courier.
- You've Got to be Kidding Me...
- [PC]How's the exploration?
- Basic Combat Tutorial 2017 - Many Subtle Nuances People Miss! (for everyone not class specific)
- Are pure healer builds valid/valuable in ESO?
- Skill points and reseting them
- Morrowind Discovery Pack (pre-order bonus) - Warden Costume and Armored War Dog preview
- [Discussion]Addon to make darks darker?
- How fast can you farm?
- Finally hit cp160, what now?
- Outdated client
- Maintenance time question
- [Discussion] How are the professions in this game?
- Need a new method of getting gold.
- Does thaumaturge buff eye of the storm?
| [News] ESO: Morrowind Early Access Details Posted: 10 May 2017 08:13 AM PDT
THIS MEANS PATCH 3.0.X ON PC GOES LIVE ON MAY 22 FOR ALL USERS
Note: Disable ad-blockers if you plan on using the Early Access Entry Form page to register your physical CE Edition for early access. There is a conflict with uBlock Origin at least - none of the buttons will work.
It's almost time to return to Morrowind in The Elder Scrolls Online, and today we have some exciting news for existing PC and Mac ESO players.
The launch of The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind is just a few weeks away, and today, we're happy to announce that PC and Mac players who purchase the Digital Upgrade version of ESO: Morrowind will have the option to begin their adventures in Vvardenfell a little early on Monday, May 22! This means you'll be able to play the full game on the live megaservers beginning on May 22 and will retain all progression when the game officially launches in June.
Early Access is only [automatically] available for players who purchase the Digital Upgrade or Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade versions of ESO: Morrowind for PC/Mac any time prior to launch.
ESO: MORROWIND EARLY ACCESS EVENT FOR PC/MAC COLLECTOR'S EDITION
If you are an existing ESO player who has pre-ordered or pre-purchased the physical ESO: Morrowind Collector's Edition for PC/Mac, you will be able to join the Early Access event after a few simple steps:
Please note that if you do not apply the code included with your physical PC/Mac ESO: Morrowind Collector's Edition within two days of launch, we will send an email alerting you that you will lose access to ESO: Morrowind content within 24 hours. So be sure to apply the code as soon as you pick up your copy!
Due to the time needed for certification of the PlayStation and Xbox One ESO: Morrowind clients, we are not able to offer early access for our console players. We look forward to seeing you on June 6!
What's the first thing you plan on doing when you arrive in Vvardenfell? Tell us on Twitter @TESOnline or on Facebook!
[link] [comments] | ||
| You know what would make ESO: Morrowind really hit nostalgia? Terrible f***ing directions. Posted: 14 May 2017 05:03 PM PDT I was realizing this when I was looking around and realized: I don't think there are any road signs in the game right now. Are there? Whatever. I'm going to turn off my quest markers when I play ESO:M and see how far I can get before I completely lose my mind. For those of you who haven't played TES III Morrowind, please allow me to illustrate some classic terrible directions: Talks-out-her-ass: "Find me a Shrubbery" Me "Shrubbery?" Talks-out-her-ass: "Yes. A Shrubbery. I think it's in like... a mine... northwest... of ButtFuckNowhere. IDFK, ask my friend Kitty-dro. She lives somewhere in ButtFuckNowhere and her directions are better. It's.... just go north, definitely north. No I don't know what building she's in, figure it out you stupid dryscale." So then you walk up to ButtFuckNowhere and jesus christ there a TON of buildings. So you hang out in the mage's guild and do whatever the n'wahs there wanted because why not you are literally right there. But oh yeah, you wanted to find the Shrubbery. Whatever, you can't find Kitty-dro because who even knows where her fuzzy butt is. But you do know that Talks-out-her-ass said somewhere northwest of ButtFuckNowhere so off you go. And you spend the next 3 hours IRL canvassing northwest of BFN, you don't find the goddamn mine but you DID find the golden sword of gilded gelded golding in Nchfelchwitalingzchel which is cool I guess. So you head back to ButtFuckNowhere and FINALLY in the upstairs room of the random clothier behind a closed door you find Kitty-dro. And Kitty-Dro says ohh yes, I know the Shrubbery you are talking about. NO, the mine you want is SOUTH east of ButtFuckNowhere. Go south and take a right at the fork to OhMyGodAreYouKiddingMe and it's literally right there. You double check your journal because WTF? And it's true. Talks-out-her-ass had NO IDEA where the mine was. So you follow the road south of ButtFuckNowhere and take a right at the fork that has THIRTEEN SIGN ALL BUNCHED TOGETHER, SERIOUSLY?? and sure enough the mine is right there. South west of ButtfuckNowhere. It would have been faster if Talks-out-her-ass had happened to mention that the mine is ALSO right behind her her own house. Oh the rage. Oh the humanity. But you felt so accomplished for finding that stupid Shrubbery. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 09:24 PM PDT Just accidentally deposited all my money in my guild bank instead of my bank. Guild leader would not even talk to me. Officers said, "we'll look at it later" and then blocked my tells. Guildmates tried to help by sending me money and telling me to pay them back later, which I just returned. I'm already to tired to deal or I would not have made a mistake like that. Need to go to work in the morning but now can't sleep. To sick from anxiety and stress attack. [link] [comments] | ||
| This game blew me out of the water Posted: 14 May 2017 07:03 PM PDT So I got this game today and I create a level 8 Breton dragonknight. And holy crap this is a beautiful masterpiece, I love the combat system the world looks amazing and the quest are so intriguing. I don't understand why other people in the Elder Scrolls Community don't qualify this as a installment in the series it really doesn't make sense to me. I'm about halfway through the store that I want to say just saved Lyra from Cold Harbor and I just start the Thieves Guild the game is really fun I continue to keep on playing it. I guess I'm a few years late on this but this is an amazing game. [link] [comments] | ||
| Is... is that Sheo fishin next to me? Posted: 14 May 2017 05:33 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 02:00 AM PDT I finally beat stage 6 after being stuck on it for two days i was on the boss and i knew that there was 5 minutes until maintenance and i told my self 2 more try is what i get i fail the first try im on my 2nd try i get the boss to 25% and i see 1 minute until server maintenance i start panicking i notice im 20 points away from destro ult and i start nuking the thing i was so scared because the swarm came out but the boss died and i have never been so happy in eso after that i almost teared up not gonna lie any tips for round 7? [link] [comments] | ||
| [Media] Zos pls, my bank space doesn't deserve this. Posted: 15 May 2017 01:19 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 10:08 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 01:47 AM PDT
| ||
| Broken Dungeon finder makes me wanna quit playing Posted: 14 May 2017 10:50 AM PDT I mean it, dungeons are the most entertaining thing to me in this game, and I can't use DF with my friends, cause when we are in the party, we get kicked from dung and 15 mins penalty EVERY time, we've been queuing together for 3 days, and got a successful run with rewards only once, and what's worse - only the leader got reward, not others. That's just ridiculous. ZOS have got to do something about it, it's not some minor feature, it's one the major features of the game. It makes me sad... I already regret buying Morrowind [link] [comments] | ||
| [Media] My favourite Skyrim easter egg. The naked courier. Posted: 14 May 2017 10:20 PM PDT
| ||
| You've Got to be Kidding Me... Posted: 15 May 2017 01:09 AM PDT Went into group finder, got group for White-Gold Tower. Okay. Struggled with the first boss a bit. Okay. Breezed through second boss easily. Yay! Reached Planar. Over 30+ attempts. Fuck my life. Reached Kena at last. Get message that maintenance is in 15 minutes. Failed to down her in that time in spite of adrenaline and desperation fueling our fighting. I officially hate White-Gold Tower. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 12:24 PM PDT I'm currently downloading the game. I love immersive worlds and nice landscapes. In LOTRO i could ride my horse without a clear route just to see the sunrise. In Witcher 3 i could stand on a hill in Velen in order to see the bright lights of Novigrad in the distance. You get what i'm saying... So, what's your opinion? [link] [comments] | ||
| Basic Combat Tutorial 2017 - Many Subtle Nuances People Miss! (for everyone not class specific) Posted: 14 May 2017 01:31 PM PDT
| ||
| Are pure healer builds valid/valuable in ESO? Posted: 14 May 2017 10:59 AM PDT Hey everyone, Im essentially new and I have a level 34 Breton templar who I built as a full healer. Light armor, resto staff, 2/3 magicka 1/3 health, the works. Im starting to find however, that Im not sure this character is going to be a good asset on a team. I am SO squishy, my damage is crap, I could never win any duel, in pvp my stamina is so low I often get left behind. Are healing builds in this game usually more effective as a chunky damage/heals hybrid or is it generally okay for a team to do the heavy lifting while I spam healing? [link] [comments] | ||
| Skill points and reseting them Posted: 15 May 2017 12:21 AM PDT Hey there, I was curious if the skill points I choose for spells and stats could be reset at some point and if I should do it sooner or later. I started playing last week and got up to about level 20 so far, but I've been putting points into all kinds of stuff like a scrub. I'm wondering if I can change the skills/stats I chose eventually to not be complete crapper. [link] [comments] | ||
| Morrowind Discovery Pack (pre-order bonus) - Warden Costume and Armored War Dog preview Posted: 14 May 2017 05:27 AM PDT
| ||
| [Discussion]Addon to make darks darker? Posted: 14 May 2017 07:17 PM PDT Hey all, I love ESO's asthetics and graphics excluding the textures, but one thing bugged me quite a bit. Dungeons aren't really very dark. In the dankest cave, such as the harborage, I can see every nook and cranny with perfect ease. Is there an addon to remedy this? EDIT: I meant dark instead of dank, but I'm leaving it. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 10:48 AM PDT I'm not asking anyone to give away their secret fishing spots. Someone in my guild is arguing with me about how many of a single type of gold upgrade material he can collect per hour by farming. Conversation stated: guildie A: "Do you think I should gold out my armor?" Me: "No, for Night Mothers Gaze and Hundings Rage I would leave them purple. I would farm for Twice Fangled Serpent or Vicious Ophidian to gold out." Guildie B: " Hey!! Don't dis Hundings and Night Mothers! Their good sets" Me: " I know but that's like 56 wax, add in the cost of green to purple upgrade materials and your at 430k+ on upgrade mats alone" Guildie B: " I can farm all those materials in 2 hours!" Me: "What!?!?!..........where the hell do you farm that you can get 28 wax in 1 hour???" Guildie B "it's possible! We are just arguing semantics at this point." Me : "lol" Well, what your best fishing story? Can you farm 28 wax in 1 hour? Lol [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 04:59 PM PDT First off, thank you everyone on reddit so much for answering all of my questions and helping a small noob get off to a good start. This is the first mmo I've played since wizard101 back in the 3rd grade. So, what do I do now? If I should start working towards getting gear, which sets should I run? Should I start doing dungeons? I'm not really sure, so if someone could just point out a couple things I should start working on, that'd be great edit: forgot to mention I'm a magsorc [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 02:49 AM PDT I checked for update, there was nothing and I also tried repairing but it didn't work, any help please? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 02:41 AM PDT How long do they usually take, (playing the game on and off so dont really have a understanding of that). One time it took upwards to 12h+, is it usually like that? [link] [comments] | ||
| [Discussion] How are the professions in this game? Posted: 14 May 2017 08:39 PM PDT I feel like I have a pretty good idea on how the combat and classes are in ESO before I jump in and buy it but one of my last big questions is how are the professions? Is there any depth to them? Are they worth doing in this game? Are there both gathering and crafting professions? What are some opinions on them as well. So many MMOs are different when it comes to crafting (like ffxiv is unique for example) so I wanted to know what I could about ESO before I actually buy and play it. [link] [comments] | ||
| Need a new method of getting gold. Posted: 14 May 2017 08:26 PM PDT I have been farming for armor sets and selling what I get, but it just isn't as good as it used to be. Also have tried the perfect roe method but I only get like one a day. Sometime not even that. I would sell alloys but people are always asking for a low price. Like 5k for a alloy seems cheap, But maybe they do go for that low of a price. I don't know anymore. I just want to be rich in game. [link] [comments] | ||
| Does thaumaturge buff eye of the storm? Posted: 15 May 2017 02:24 AM PDT I put some cp into thaumaturge and the tooltip stayed the same only reason I'm wondering. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Elder Scrolls Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment