Grand Theft Auto V - I drew my Character in GTA Online :3


I drew my Character in GTA Online :3

Posted: 14 May 2017 11:28 PM PDT

James Bond GTA Film

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:57 AM PDT

Gotta Show Off to Save my Business

Posted: 14 May 2017 02:36 PM PDT

Any tips for shooting a moving target from a car?

Posted: 14 May 2017 11:15 AM PDT

Does anybody have some advice for shooting from a moving car at a target in another moving car? Ideally without causing damage to the car. I seem to fail a lot of the I/E missions that require me to take out a target driving the car.

submitted by /u/TMonahan2424
[link] [comments]

Can a Intel - Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core run it?

Posted: 14 May 2017 12:54 PM PDT

Can a Intel - Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor run GTA V on PC, as my current CPU (AMD Athlon, its ancient) can't run the game when i'm driving. (Things don't load in)

submitted by /u/Lambertius
[link] [comments]

Is there a simple way aside from completely muting all music to record GTAV and not have it trigger the copyright on Youtube?

Posted: 14 May 2017 06:42 PM PDT

I would love to have only the score play and never the radio stations. However I still want to listen to the score.

submitted by /u/kidkolumbo
[link] [comments]

party system

Posted: 14 May 2017 05:57 PM PDT

did anyone submit to rockstar to make this feature? I mean it was possible on max payne 3 why the fuck it isnt here?

Its so annoying for tdms.

submitted by /u/MaestroLA
[link] [comments]

Races (PC)

Posted: 14 May 2017 11:54 AM PDT

Can you link me your favorite races for PC, it can be anything from stunt races to troll races :)

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Daigzz
[link] [comments]

I really need to fire my assistant...

Posted: 14 May 2017 03:49 AM PDT

GTA ONLINE MEET #12 | THAT BIKE LIFE [Part 2/2]

Posted: 14 May 2017 05:05 PM PDT

Duke of Death & The Marshall not free for me

Posted: 14 May 2017 04:41 PM PDT

Duke of Death & The Marshall not free for me. I gotta Pay for them. Anyone know why? Level 123, been playing for 3 years. Not first time I didn't get free cars that everyone else got too.

submitted by /u/gamecubefan33
[link] [comments]

Accidental use of mod menu in GTA online caused a month ban.

Posted: 14 May 2017 03:24 PM PDT

I'm here wondering if there would be any way to contact someone who would actually read my story instead of just a bot reply from rockstar support. I downloaded a mod menu from some website that didn't really explain that the menu could be used offline in singleplayer, and online. I played around with it in singleplayer for a few hours and had a blast, and then I went to join my friend online to do a few heists and get some money. I had just bought the game so I was level 1 and had nothing. We were driving around and I wanted to take a screenshot of us in front of the Vinewood sign, but when I went to press F12, it cleared a whole bunch of people and cars in a radius around me, and I freaked out and closed my game right away to delete the menu from my GTA files. I was upset to find out that I was banned this morning when I went to play, But understand that it is a justified ban, considering I did use a mod menu in GTA online (though without actually knowing). I doubt I will have any luck getting this ban appealed, but I figured asking here was worth a shot.

submitted by /u/AppleItIs
[link] [comments]

What are some of the best investments I could make in GTA V?

Posted: 14 May 2017 02:59 AM PDT

I have an Akuma, Insurgent and some car I picked up off of the street and customised. I'm really looking for some fun to drive cars with perhaps good stats that are worth the money and can be customised. I'd like to balance between vehicles like the ones in Warstock and more stylish cars good for racing in. Maybe I should get something like a motorcycle club or company, just not sure what's worth the money.

submitted by /u/PiratePandaa
[link] [comments]

GTA 5 Lamborghini Aventador Modu Nasıl Yüklenir

Posted: 14 May 2017 10:13 PM PDT

It it worth it without online?

Posted: 14 May 2017 01:38 PM PDT

I have a ps4, heard the game is really fun, it looks really fun, but I don't have sixty bucks to spend on ps plus. Is it worth buying if I can't go online?

submitted by /u/pokemonfart
[link] [comments]

We really think drifting should become a thing, ASAP

Posted: 14 May 2017 01:36 PM PDT

Always look both ways before crossing

Posted: 14 May 2017 01:29 PM PDT

GTA 5 NPC Police Chase 12

Posted: 14 May 2017 08:57 AM PDT

Frame Drops!!

Posted: 14 May 2017 06:38 AM PDT

Hello! So i've been having frame drops recently, and its really really annoying. Can someone please help me out? I've tried ; Deleting %temp% files Cleaning up my PC with a vacuum cleaner Doing a clean installation of the drivers for my graphics card ( GTX 950 ) Putting GTA to DirectX 10 I don't know what to do at this point, if you do, please help, thanks!

submitted by /u/ZippyTheMeme
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.