Halo - Congratulations to the HCS Daytona Champions: |
- Congratulations to the HCS Daytona Champions:
- This kid seems unusually full of luck...
- Would you like to have the spectre back in Halo 6? I think it's the covenant warthog and it can have the banished variant to make sense its presense in the next game, I just think that instead of 50 skins for the warthog we rather have other vehicles with the same pupose.
- My interpretation of A Sangheili!
- Halo 3 Arbiter drawing
- Frankie confirms the new Studio head Chris Lee.
- Halo 5 comes 6th on most misleading video game trailers
- If you play the Installation 04 firefight map on Halo Reach, there's a good chance you'll see Guilty Spark floating away from a glass door if you manage to catch him on your radar.
- Weirdest glitch I've had lead to one of the funniest moments I've had
- Fan art ODST I started today (Work in progress)
- How about a Halo game set as an Elite on High Charity during the great scism?
- Johnson's Warthog - Halo SFM Animation (Had a lot of fun animating this one I hope you guys enjoy it!)
- Made a sangheili drawing. Thought I'd share.
- SubZero's Ghost Melee on Pistola in HCS Daytona Losers Finals
- We've taken the number 1 spot! :D
- Red Vs Blue Season 15, Episode 6
- 75% of my Warzone games are join in progress, almost always on the losing team and at a significant REQ level disadvantage
- Is there any purpose for colored Spartans?
- HCS Daytona - Final Day (Discussion Thread)
- What 343 designed armor sets do you actually like?
- Thel 'Vadam Training 2530
- What If The Halo Reach Falcon Was In Halo 5 Warzone?
- Daytona Hype, Simms goes guttural
- I like how a joke of mine became a serious topic XD
| Congratulations to the HCS Daytona Champions: Posted: 14 May 2017 06:47 PM PDT Team EnVyUs! nV beats HWC champs OpTic Gaming in two Bo7 series to win HCS Daytona. Both series went the full seven games. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||
| This kid seems unusually full of luck... Posted: 14 May 2017 06:20 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 07:29 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| My interpretation of A Sangheili! Posted: 14 May 2017 04:40 PM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 01:04 PM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Frankie confirms the new Studio head Chris Lee. Posted: 14 May 2017 04:07 PM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Halo 5 comes 6th on most misleading video game trailers Posted: 14 May 2017 11:34 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 08:21 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Weirdest glitch I've had lead to one of the funniest moments I've had Posted: 14 May 2017 05:26 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Fan art ODST I started today (Work in progress) Posted: 14 May 2017 11:04 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| How about a Halo game set as an Elite on High Charity during the great scism? Posted: 14 May 2017 02:04 PM PDT ODST was one of my favorite Halo games ever, and I think a spin off similar to it as an elite would be amazing. I know that's a common sentiment, but how amazing would it be to have it also set on High Charity? The levels on Halo 2 always inspired so much awe, a colossal city floating through space, and it was always a little disappointing I never really got to explore it, especially the city center. So maybe a game there, with civilian covenant and everything! [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 09:31 PM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Made a sangheili drawing. Thought I'd share. Posted: 14 May 2017 06:21 PM PDT | |||||||||||||||
| SubZero's Ghost Melee on Pistola in HCS Daytona Losers Finals Posted: 14 May 2017 02:17 PM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| We've taken the number 1 spot! :D Posted: 14 May 2017 06:39 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Red Vs Blue Season 15, Episode 6 Posted: 14 May 2017 08:24 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 07:09 AM PDT I just recently got back in Halo after not playing for the past six months or so. I almost exclusively play Warzone, however it just isn't fun anymore Almost every game I'm placed on a team that is at a significant disadvantage to take the place of a quitter from such a lopsided match. And when joining a match in progress I start usually around 2 REQ levels lower than where I would be had I played the entire match up to that point, so I don't have the REQs to have a fair match. 343 had to make a change. Whether that is enhance the penalties for leaving, start you off at fairer REQ levels for join in progress games, give you a RP bonus for being placed on a losing team, or some combination of the above [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||
| Is there any purpose for colored Spartans? Posted: 14 May 2017 05:30 PM PDT Other than looking badass, it seems that being brightly colored on the battlefield would be a disadvantage. Also, shouldn't noble team all be the same color? [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||
| HCS Daytona - Final Day (Discussion Thread) Posted: 14 May 2017 08:53 AM PDT OverviewIt's the first event of the HCS Summer 2017 season. Will OpTic Gaming pick up where they left off? Will an Open Bracket team break into the top 8? Will the new radar/Pistol-only settings help or hurt certain teams? $75k is on the line this weekend in Daytona!
Where to Watch
ScheduleFriday, May 12 - Sunday, May 14 Friday 3pm ET: Open Bracket/Pro Groups begins Saturday 11:15am ET: Open Bracket concludes/Champ Bracket begins Sunday 12:15pm ET: Champ Bracket Continues
Pro Rosters (by seed)
The Game Haus: HCS Summer Roster Changes Pro Groups
The Game Haus: HCS Daytona Pro Group Predictions and Analysis Champ Bracket Open Rosters
Additional Links
[link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||
| What 343 designed armor sets do you actually like? Posted: 14 May 2017 08:51 AM PDT I've always been a big fan of the Enforcer helmet. It looks like something that could've been in Reach and doesn't have much if any over designed elements to it. Link to armor: https://www.halopedia.org/images/thumb/9/9d/H5-Enforcer.png/250px-H5-Enforcer.png [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 09:25 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| What If The Halo Reach Falcon Was In Halo 5 Warzone? Posted: 14 May 2017 10:22 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| Daytona Hype, Simms goes guttural Posted: 14 May 2017 10:16 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||
| I like how a joke of mine became a serious topic XD Posted: 14 May 2017 11:42 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Reddit Halo. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment