Heroes of the Storm - Lirik is currently streaming hots for 41k viewers |
- Lirik is currently streaming hots for 41k viewers
- Lucio, after the nerf, is now the support with by far the lowest win rate.
- The Lucio nerf should have been at 16, not baseline
- Li-Ming has a giant ego
- Sappers on Hanamura need better icons on minimap
- Heroes of The Storm WTF Moments Ep.84
- By far my most precise move using Zeratul!
- Dyrus with the pop off
- HOTS Background Finale
- Is Dyrus hitting GM so quick a good or bad thing for HOTs?
- Tychus' Big red button: You can't see the damage from it anywhere.
- Can we be allowed to change other characters' load outs while waiting to find a match?
- Profile's "most played" has nothing to do with reality.
- I got a Rehgar Hero Chest and it had absolutely no Rehgar items in it. It did however have...
- Probius Heroic Null Gate should deal no damage, but silence enemies as long as they're touching the beam. Rank 20 Upgrade should be changed to also make them vulnerable.
- Cho'gall using Alarak-specific mount (bug)
- What other heroes might we see in the next 2-3 months?
- Is level 16 supposed to be the Heroes Mastered Level?
- Holy &%$* is this game good, This is what I'm going to do!!
- Heroes getting the attention it deserves
- My most butthole-clenching Zagara moment.
- Used to have most wins as Valla, wish I hadn't started playing Dehaka so much now.
- You can 'borrow' voicelines from other heroes in 2.0. Blizz, please leave this bug alone.
- I'd rather play Garden of Terror than Hanamura
| Lirik is currently streaming hots for 41k viewers Posted: 14 May 2017 01:52 PM PDT probably only playing it for a few more minutes since its his sub Sunday but he seems to enjoy the game. Hopefully he plays it in the future since Lirik is a cool streamer imo [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Lucio, after the nerf, is now the support with by far the lowest win rate. Posted: 14 May 2017 10:21 AM PDT Win rates in HL after May 10th balance patch
Was it a good decision to reduce the passive healing of the Crossfade by 33% instead of going after talents the community views as very strong (Rejuvenescência at level 16 for example) if they were worried about healing throughput? [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| The Lucio nerf should have been at 16, not baseline Posted: 14 May 2017 05:24 PM PDT This nerf is the totally wrong way to go about him in my opinion. Pre-16 he felt pretty underwhelming already where post 16 he became a god. Now he feels like a dead hero pick as your team is 4v5 until 16. It is simply a bad feeling. There is no other hero in the game like this that is a dead pick for 15 levels. They need to increase his healing output pre 16 and nerf the level 16 rejuvenate talent so that he feels like a healer that scales naturally and feels impactful from start to the end of the game! And not be either a dead pick or god with no in-between [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 09:16 AM PDT I don't know if this a new bug or anything but I disconnected towards the end of the game and came back to this: [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Sappers on Hanamura need better icons on minimap Posted: 14 May 2017 11:02 AM PDT Sappers spawn on Hanamura if a keep is down. When we won this game: http://i.imgur.com/C8w5Cnn.png Everyone was confused. No one on other team noticed except the Murky. No one on the enemy team defended, and players on our own team were busy pinging camps. :P On Towers of Doom, the sappers have a merc icon. On Hanamura, they just have the slightly larger catapult icon. They need to have a more prominent icon to reflect their dangerousness. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Heroes of The Storm WTF Moments Ep.84 Posted: 14 May 2017 10:05 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| By far my most precise move using Zeratul! Posted: 14 May 2017 04:52 PM PDT http://i.imgur.com/OuyoSo5.png?2 Had to screen cap this for everyone to see. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 04:07 PM PDT
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 07:10 AM PDT I made a bunch of backgrounds and I am back today to give you the grand finale to all of my posts.This a combination of all of the heroes i have made so far. Hope you guys enjoy it. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Is Dyrus hitting GM so quick a good or bad thing for HOTs? Posted: 14 May 2017 11:54 AM PDT I can't decide if it great that we get the exposure, or if it will just open the floodgates of 'Casual Moba' and garbage player base, where someone with 2 weeks experience in HOTs can be in the Top 200 (and climbing). Granted his LOL experience is crucial to his HOTs performance. Thoughts? edit: spelling ftw [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Tychus' Big red button: You can't see the damage from it anywhere. Posted: 14 May 2017 04:02 AM PDT Had to go in trymode and the nuclear damage is 699 at lvl 20. Why can't you see it anywhere in the talent description or when you hover over the ability? It's a minor thing, but these numbers should be visible. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Can we be allowed to change other characters' load outs while waiting to find a match? Posted: 14 May 2017 07:19 AM PDT I don't see why it would be difficult, and it would give me something to do during long queue times! [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Profile's "most played" has nothing to do with reality. Posted: 14 May 2017 11:49 AM PDT I'm not sure how the top4 most used hero is picked to be shown on our profile summary, but it's not based on highest experience (as it should be instead of live version), or recent pick either. I think I played the butcher maybe 2-3 times shortly after 2.0 launch, and ever since he is the first in line on my profile's most played heroes section. He is level 3. To put that in context, I'm playing since betas and have several heroes around lv15. The other 3 shown are just the same, barely played to try them at least weeks ago, not touched for ages. Meanwhile the select few I almost exclusively play since megabundles and are around lv8 now, not one of them earned a spot according to this system. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I got a Rehgar Hero Chest and it had absolutely no Rehgar items in it. It did however have... Posted: 14 May 2017 04:57 PM PDT ...a Rexxar skin! Others have reported this bug in the past as well. Sometimes when you get a Rehgar Hero Chest, you get a Rexxar item instead. edit~ To be clear, there were no Rehgar items in it including voice lines. I rerolled it and eventually got a voice line in each reroll. The first no Rehgar chest also contained no shards. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 04:55 PM PDT The heroic keeps its current casting time and delays. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Cho'gall using Alarak-specific mount (bug) Posted: 14 May 2017 06:17 AM PDT Was helping my friend learn the game and played as Cho'gall with her, but before she picked Gall she was hovering over Alarak. The result was this, where Cho had his arm over his shoulder as if he was holding an invisible horse but he had the Alarak mount. EDIT: Special shoutout to this game's zoom-in because it makes it really easy to look at your own character in detail. Appreciate the little things. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| What other heroes might we see in the next 2-3 months? Posted: 14 May 2017 01:31 PM PDT I know D.Va is not even out yet but speculacting is always fun (unless people hype themselves into something for no reason, like Deathwing) Everyone has a hero they'd like to see of course and theres always the favorites like Kel'thuzad riding on Terokk riding a raptor but we should probably focus on what makes sense to come out in the near future. Some very important notes:
Personally I'd love Stukov just to hear him talk with Zarya... or Whitemane so she can arise my champion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Is level 16 supposed to be the Heroes Mastered Level? Posted: 14 May 2017 08:23 AM PDT I have been getting my heroes to lvl 15 since you unlock the gold border, mastery taunt, and master portrait and noticed my Heroes Mastered was not reflecting accurately. I tested it with my friend and it seems lvl 16 is when it updates the number on Heroes Mastered in the roster screen. Is this intended or a bug? [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Holy &%$* is this game good, This is what I'm going to do!! Posted: 14 May 2017 08:04 PM PDT Ok, here we go! Ready!!! I'm planning to uninstall all games on my computer and have just HOTS, since i have a family and daughter this game is perfect for the odd 15-20 minuets game which is much better than most games and shorter than LOL but have a hero progression and something to play to, something i feel DOTA2 was lacking, initally anyway, so ive decided i'm going to try and get all my the heroes in the game to level 5, it's a personal quest and im sure alot of you guys have done this already, but my gosh it really gives me a sense of excitement that a game hassnt given me in a while!!! Wish me luck!!! [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Heroes getting the attention it deserves Posted: 14 May 2017 12:55 PM PDT Heroes is finally getting the attention it deserves. Through the charity event a lot of players from League (e.g Dyrus/Voyboy/Scarra) and in general are really getting into the Game. At the moment Lirik is topping the chart with his Stream that are ~40k people watching. And I am happy that he is really liking it. I hope that our competitive scene gets a boost and we can show that HotS really is a game to have both eyes on! [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| My most butthole-clenching Zagara moment. Posted: 13 May 2017 11:49 PM PDT
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Used to have most wins as Valla, wish I hadn't started playing Dehaka so much now. Posted: 14 May 2017 04:06 PM PDT Now that he's my hero with the highest win he's appeared on the ranked screen and I can't help but notice that the ranked points bar is actually a layer above the emblem, and that Dehaka's claw somehow sits in between the Ranked Play Season 1 box and the hero league box. My life is ruined. http://imgur.com/a/wFEbH [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You can 'borrow' voicelines from other heroes in 2.0. Blizz, please leave this bug alone. Posted: 14 May 2017 08:54 AM PDT
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I'd rather play Garden of Terror than Hanamura Posted: 14 May 2017 12:57 PM PDT I can't wait for this map rotation to end, and when it does I really hope they remove this map. It's unbalanced, clunky, and not fun. It takes away a lot of what makes this game fun and turns it into a weird pseudo Overwatch gimmick. I also feel that Blizz has been a bit less engaged with the playerbase since 2.0 Hanamura has a lot of problems; Mercenary camp balance/Bribe Timing for Payloads Core health And, dare I say it, general map design. This map is painful and needs to be taken out of rotation and reworked. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Heroes of the Storm. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment