Minecraft - My castle is done ( opinions )


My castle is done ( opinions )

Posted: 16 May 2017 06:56 AM PDT

The tyniest extreme hills biome

Posted: 16 May 2017 09:55 AM PDT

Mojang says it will remove cookie-to-tame-parrot game mechanic from version 1.12

Posted: 16 May 2017 01:00 PM PDT

So I decided to change grass and leaf colors to random color noise. Welcome to rainbow land.

Posted: 16 May 2017 01:52 AM PDT

Minecraft Beauty: Ice Spike Mountain Bordered on Ocean!

Posted: 16 May 2017 01:41 PM PDT

I made a resource pack that lets you customize your tools to look like various items from Terraria

Posted: 16 May 2017 06:29 AM PDT

[Homemade] Minecraft Pig and Creeper cookies

Posted: 16 May 2017 01:15 PM PDT

Day 1 with Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: Built the Hylian shield!

Posted: 16 May 2017 07:05 AM PDT

"Hard at work" (Prisma filter) - a server mate caught a screenshot while I was building a mesa spawn starter base.

Posted: 16 May 2017 04:52 PM PDT

Floating Island Oasis

Posted: 16 May 2017 04:41 PM PDT

A little progress on my random underground room...

Posted: 16 May 2017 10:44 AM PDT

Opinions of my building? Made it in 4 hours in my Livestream!

Posted: 16 May 2017 12:43 PM PDT

4 Biomes. So, yeah. Criticize Me!

Posted: 16 May 2017 04:39 PM PDT

Glazed Terracotta Overhaul Texture Pack

Posted: 16 May 2017 03:17 AM PDT

I retextured the glazed terracotta to have different 2x2 designs in one block (the texture changes depending on the orientation of the block): this way glazed terracotta should be easy to use in buildings, since usually they're based on odd numbers.

Here's a gallery: http://imgur.com/a/m6Nlo

Here's the resource pack download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0r2hp12po11s971/Glazed_Terracotta_Overhaul.zip

P.S. I didn't change the magenta glazed terracotta (the one with an arrow) since to me it doesn't look like a decorative blok at all :P

submitted by /u/FenrirWarrior
[link] [comments]

A sand arch I once made camp under.

Posted: 16 May 2017 04:08 PM PDT

A fortress I built, not really 100% complete yet

Posted: 16 May 2017 11:09 AM PDT

Birthday mansion build update

Posted: 16 May 2017 04:40 PM PDT

Overview of a city I've been working on called Rhema. Partially inspired by Lynchyinc.

Posted: 16 May 2017 06:04 PM PDT

Are bridges still a thing?

Posted: 16 May 2017 01:36 AM PDT

Teleporting to unloaded chunks got fixed (biggest issue in map making since 1.9)

Posted: 16 May 2017 06:07 AM PDT

Work in progress, not sure I like the purpur. Thoughts/suggestions?

Posted: 16 May 2017 05:27 PM PDT

Is Full Iron Armor all with protect 1 enough for the Ender Dragon?

Posted: 16 May 2017 03:33 PM PDT

Is that enough? Or should I upgrade it? If so which Enchantments should I add

submitted by /u/DXL4e
[link] [comments]

This is a good seed I wanted to share.

Posted: 16 May 2017 02:18 PM PDT

Minecraft Eula for servers

Posted: 16 May 2017 06:32 PM PDT

Can servers sell ranks on their server if it gives an advantage in game or can it not give an advantage? Because I see servers that sell ranks that give a clear advantage but I thought it was against Eula? I cant find any updated posts about it when googling. (like if it was updated or not)

submitted by /u/Bomoe
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.